Derby Trail Forums

Go Back   Derby Trail Forums > Esoteric Central
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Today's Posts

Old 10-11-2006, 11:00 PM
Cunningham Racing

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cajungator26
Ditto... the fact that I even made it into work on Monday is beyond me...
Damn, and you had to drive back to Orlando too....I wouldn't been able to drive a golf ball after the game that day....I was melba toasted...
Old 10-11-2006, 11:06 PM
Keeneland

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cunningham Racing
Damn, and you had to drive back to Orlando too....I wouldn't been able to drive a golf ball after the game that day....I was melba toasted...
I was barely coherent, but I definitely sobered up enough to drive home. The guy I drove with was comatose, so he wouldn't have been much help! I should have just stayed in Gainesville...
Old 10-11-2006, 11:11 PM
Cunningham Racing

Quote:
I was barely coherent, but I definitely sobered up enough to drive home. The guy I drove with was comatose, so he wouldn't have been much help! I should have just stayed in Gainesville...
I tried to convince you to stay and party out the night, but you wouldn't....I guess you were too good to hang with Tiger fans once Florida won the game....
Old 10-11-2006, 11:13 PM
Keeneland

Quote:
I tried to convince you to stay and party out the night, but you wouldn't....I guess you were too good to hang with Tiger fans once Florida won the game....
Bullshiat... I should have taken you up on that... I'm sure Bruce would have been passed out in my car all night anyway! Damn, he's a light weight. Where'd you guys end up going? Your brother was hilarious...
Old 10-11-2006, 11:26 PM
Cunningham Racing

Quote:
Bullshiat... I should have taken you up on that... I'm sure Bruce would have been passed out in my car all night anyway! Damn, he's a light weight. Where'd you guys end up going? Your brother was hilarious...
You think he was hilarious before the game?...shhhhhhhhiiiit...he was off the hook after....the dude kept forgetting where he was and he'd call me on my cell and he'd be like three feet from me half the time, and half the time he'd be on the other side of town.....he's bona fide MORON...

We had fun though....went to the Swamp, Ballz and Grog House and back to the tailgate area and drank through midnight.....we passed out and took knaps on the tailgate chairs and woke up and went to mid-city Gainesville to party after we had a regroup knap....it was a good night minus the Tigahs losing.....we got FUBARed...
Old 10-11-2006, 11:29 PM
Keeneland

Quote:
You think he was hilarious before the game?...shhhhhhhhiiiit...he was off the hook after....the dude kept forgetting where he was and he'd call me on my cell and he'd be like three feet from me half the time, and half the time he'd be on the other side of town.....he's bona fide MORON...

We had fun though....went to the Swamp, Ballz and Grog House and back to the tailgate area and drank through midnight.....we passed out and took knaps on the tailgate chairs and woke up and went to mid-city Gainesville to party after we had a regroup knap....it was a good night minus the Tigahs losing.....we got FUBARed...
Yep, I should have stayed out with you all... there would have been no sleeping going on. HAHA
Old 10-11-2006, 11:41 PM
Cunningham Racing

Quote:
Yep, I should have stayed out with you all... there would have been no sleeping going on. HAHA
****, I feel like an old man now.....I was worn out from drinking all day and being out in the sun and then dancing at the bars for a couple of hours after the game....I was EXHAUSTED.....I'm no spring chicken anymore...I wish I was.....I can hang on the alcohol still but not the stamina....old men need knaps

You should have stayed....we threw down, baby!!! It was a hazy weekend.
Old 10-11-2006, 11:41 PM
Cunningham Racing

Quote:
Shiat, I feel like an old man now.....I was worn out from drinking all day and being out in the sun and then dancing at the bars for a couple of hours after the game....I was EXHAUSTED.....I'm no spring chicken anymore...I wish I was.....I can hang on the alcohol still but not the stamina....old men need knaps

Old 10-11-2006, 11:43 PM
Keeneland

Quote:
****, I feel like an old man now.....I was worn out from drinking all day and being out in the sun and then dancing at the bars for a couple of hours after the game....I was EXHAUSTED.....I'm no spring chicken anymore...I wish I was.....I can hang on the alcohol still but not the stamina....old men need knaps

Dammit, Joel... you gotta have the stamina! LOL Do we need to put the "halo" around your head again?
Old 10-12-2006, 12:06 AM
Cunningham Racing

Quote:
Dammit, Joel... you gotta have the stamina! LOL Do we need to put the "halo" around your head again?
Maybe I just needed a 'gram' of something to stay awake
Old 10-12-2006, 12:12 AM
Keeneland

Quote:
Maybe I just needed a 'gram' of something to stay awake
Jezuz... you needed more than a gram... you needed a gram plus an additional $30... haha!
Old 10-12-2006, 12:20 AM
Cunningham Racing

Quote:
Jezuz... you needed more than a gram... you needed a gram plus an additional $30... haha!
Then I would be itching like a crackhead all night and I'd feel like I was on the Dave Chapelle show....
Old 10-12-2006, 09:04 PM
Keeneland

*Cough Cough*