Derby Trail Forums

Go Back   Derby Trail Forums > Sports Bar & Grill
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Today's Posts

Old 12-17-2010, 09:29 PM
Flemington

They were exposed tonight. Tied at the half and then the Heat put their foot down on the pedal. They really had no answer for Lebron who looked like he could score at wil tonight. Also they did a great job shutting down Amare. The only think that I couldn't understand from the Knick side was why they stopped giving the ball to Gallinari. He was unconscious in the first half and in the 3rd quarter he hardly had a touch. It's nice that they are competitve again, but by the looks of tonight they still have a ways to go. But it's still much better than it was.
Old 12-17-2010, 09:32 PM
Flemington

Quote:
Originally Posted by MaTH716 View Post
They were exposed tonight. Tied at the half and then the Heat put their foot down on the pedal. They really had no answer for Lebron who looked like he could score at wil tonight. Also they did a great job shutting down Amare. The only think that I couldn't understand from the Knick side was why they stopped giving the ball to Gallinari. He was unconscious in the first half and in the 3rd quarter he hardly had a touch. It's nice that they are competitve again, but by the looks of tonight they still have a ways to go. But it's still much better than it was.

Lets be realistic big guy... What team has an answer for Miami? I can tell you, maybe 2 in the entire NBA.... Boston and maybe LA.
Old 12-17-2010, 09:42 PM
Flemington

Quote:
Originally Posted by RockHardTen1985 View Post
Lets be realistic big guy... What team has an answer for Miami? I can tell you, maybe 2 in the entire NBA.... Boston and maybe LA.
Where did I say that the Knicks had the answer for beating Miami? I just stated that the Heat exposed the Knicks (who have been playing very well) in the second half. They made them look very one dimensional while putting the clamps down on Amare. Obviously the Heat are one of top teams in the league.