Derby Trail Forums

Go Back   Derby Trail Forums > The Steve Dellinger Discourse Den
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
  #1  
Old 12-24-2021, 02:17 PM
cmfhb411 cmfhb411 is offline
Hollywood Park
 
Join Date: Jun 2006
Posts: 915
Default all hail the CDC again

https://www.reuters.com/world/us/cdc...ge-2021-12-23/


“The CDC said the quarantine time can be cut further if there are staffing shortages due to COVID-19………” 😂🤣😂🤣
__________________
try harder next time
Reply With Quote
  #2  
Old 12-25-2021, 05:56 AM
jms62's Avatar
jms62 jms62 is offline
Saratoga
 
Join Date: Mar 2007
Posts: 18,732
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by cmfhb411 View Post
https://www.reuters.com/world/us/cdc...ge-2021-12-23/


“The CDC said the quarantine time can be cut further if there are staffing shortages due to COVID-19………” ��������
What you posted is true however context and punctuation matter. Merry Christmas.

"Healthcare workers in the United States who test positive for COVID-19 but are asymptomatic can return to work after seven days in isolation, provided they test negative, the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention said on Thursday.

The new guidance cuts the quarantine time from a previously recommended 10 days, which the CDC said was in preparation for an anticipated increase in Omicron cases. Omicron now accounts for 73% of coronavirus infections in the United States, the CDC said on Monday.

The CDC said the quarantine time can be cut further if there are staffing shortages due to COVID-19, adding that healthcare workers who have been fully vaccinated, including a booster, do not need to quarantine at home following high-risk exposures.'

Interesting and scary times.

https://www.theguardian.com/us-news/...ese-communists

Last edited by jms62 : 12-25-2021 at 11:19 AM.
Reply With Quote
  #3  
Old 12-25-2021, 11:12 AM
cmfhb411 cmfhb411 is offline
Hollywood Park
 
Join Date: Jun 2006
Posts: 915
Default

Merry Christmas everyone
__________________
try harder next time
Reply With Quote
  #4  
Old 12-26-2021, 12:17 AM
Dahoss Dahoss is offline
Goodwood
 
Join Date: Jul 2010
Posts: 8,886
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by cmfhb411 View Post
https://www.reuters.com/world/us/cdc...ge-2021-12-23/


“The CDC said the quarantine time can be cut further if there are staffing shortages due to COVID-19………” 😂🤣😂🤣
Go back to Paceadvantage bitch boy
Reply With Quote
  #5  
Old 12-26-2021, 02:10 PM
Konk Konk is offline
Bowie
 
Join Date: Oct 2016
Posts: 218
Default

Yeah, people who actually think don't fit in here.
Reply With Quote
  #6  
Old 12-26-2021, 02:22 PM
Dahoss Dahoss is offline
Goodwood
 
Join Date: Jul 2010
Posts: 8,886
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Konk View Post
Yeah, people who actually think don't fit in here.
Was it tough to type this out while crying?
Reply With Quote
  #7  
Old 12-27-2021, 11:18 AM
Konk Konk is offline
Bowie
 
Join Date: Oct 2016
Posts: 218
Default

Crying?
You must be thinking of your wife after sex.
Reply With Quote
  #8  
Old 12-27-2021, 11:24 AM
Dahoss Dahoss is offline
Goodwood
 
Join Date: Jul 2010
Posts: 8,886
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Konk View Post
Crying?
You must be thinking of your wife after sex.
She never cries. She laughs sometimes, but never cries.

Good thing is...I'm not under your skin.
Reply With Quote
  #9  
Old 12-27-2021, 01:15 PM
Konk Konk is offline
Bowie
 
Join Date: Oct 2016
Posts: 218
Default

Whatever you need to believe.
Reply With Quote
  #10  
Old 12-27-2021, 04:03 PM
jms62's Avatar
jms62 jms62 is offline
Saratoga
 
Join Date: Mar 2007
Posts: 18,732
Default

"Thinking"

96% of doctors are vaxxed.. "Thinking" is following the other 4% due to an article read on what is most likely a Russian disinformation website... But hey Omicron deaths are extremely low. Given this "Thinking" is blindly taking this stat as if it is the only variant out there. Lot of Deep "Thinkers" out there. Don't get me wrong I am 100% Pro choice.. Let Darwin sort it out..
Reply With Quote
  #11  
Old 12-27-2021, 04:07 PM
Dahoss Dahoss is offline
Goodwood
 
Join Date: Jul 2010
Posts: 8,886
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by jms62 View Post
"Thinking"

96% of doctors are vaxxed.. "Thinking" is following the other 4% due to an article read on what is most likely a Russian disinformation website... But hey Omicron deaths are extremely low. Given this "Thinking" is blindly taking this stat as if it is the only variant out there. Lot of Deep "Thinkers" out there. Don't get me wrong I am 100% Pro choice.. Let Darwin sort it out..
Imagine reading the PA board and your reaction to it is "Wow...these people are really thinking."
Reply With Quote
  #12  
Old 12-27-2021, 04:11 PM
jms62's Avatar
jms62 jms62 is offline
Saratoga
 
Join Date: Mar 2007
Posts: 18,732
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dahoss View Post
Imagine reading the PA board and your reaction to it is "Wow...these people are really thinking."
Imagine thinking EPOCHTIMES , HOTAIR or REDSTATE or some Rando guy on Twitter is Truth while New York Times is Fake News... Better yet Imagine being a 50+ Year old man who has lived in New York his entire life and thinks everything out of Donald Tumps mouth is Truth...
Reply With Quote
  #13  
Old 12-27-2021, 04:42 PM
Conrad Conrad is offline
Woodbine
 
Join Date: Feb 2012
Posts: 1,025
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dahoss View Post
Imagine reading the PA board and your reaction to it is "Wow...these people are really thinking."
This ^^^

The decline in content on that site is staggering.
Reply With Quote
  #14  
Old 12-27-2021, 07:34 PM
Konk Konk is offline
Bowie
 
Join Date: Oct 2016
Posts: 218
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by jms62 View Post
"Thinking"

96% of doctors are vaxxed.. "Thinking" is following the other 4% due to an article read on what is most likely a Russian disinformation website... But hey Omicron deaths are extremely low. Given this "Thinking" is blindly taking this stat as if it is the only variant out there. Lot of Deep "Thinkers" out there. Don't get me wrong I am 100% Pro choice.. Let Darwin sort it out..
I hope you think better than you read. The OP was talking about the ever changing rules without backing them up with actual science. Vaccinations weren't at question. But hey, you make up whatever you need to believe, you and Karen, whatever makes you feel relevant.
Reply With Quote
  #15  
Old 12-27-2021, 07:36 PM
Konk Konk is offline
Bowie
 
Join Date: Oct 2016
Posts: 218
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Conrad View Post
This ^^^

The decline in content on that site is staggering.
Yeah, this thread's content is so stimulating.
Reply With Quote
  #16  
Old 12-27-2021, 08:30 PM
jms62's Avatar
jms62 jms62 is offline
Saratoga
 
Join Date: Mar 2007
Posts: 18,732
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Konk View Post
I hope you think better than you read. The OP was talking about the ever changing rules without backing them up with actual science. Vaccinations weren't at question. But hey, you make up whatever you need to believe, you and Karen, whatever makes you feel relevant.
The OP (Original) took **** totally out of context and when I put it in context it made perfect sense and was backed by science (Clean Test) but you know that. As far as "Ever changing rules" . Science works like that. Life works like that. Handicapping works like that. You study, take action review results and if need be change based upon what you learn.
Reply With Quote
  #17  
Old 12-27-2021, 08:44 PM
Dahoss Dahoss is offline
Goodwood
 
Join Date: Jul 2010
Posts: 8,886
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Konk View Post
Yeah, this thread's content is so stimulating.
You blowing PA Mike or Tom when you’re not crying in between posts?

Why do you take such offense to people telling it like it is about that board?
Reply With Quote
  #18  
Old 12-27-2021, 08:49 PM
Dahoss Dahoss is offline
Goodwood
 
Join Date: Jul 2010
Posts: 8,886
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Konk View Post
I hope you think better than you read. The OP was talking about the ever changing rules without backing them up with actual science. Vaccinations weren't at question. But hey, you make up whatever you need to believe, you and Karen, whatever makes you feel relevant.
You seem pretty stuck on what you consider relevant. It’s quite amusing.

No one cares
Reply With Quote
  #19  
Old 12-28-2021, 11:13 AM
Konk Konk is offline
Bowie
 
Join Date: Oct 2016
Posts: 218
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dahoss View Post
You blowing PA Mike or Tom when you’re not crying in between posts?

Why do you take such offense to people telling it like it is about that board?
GFY
Reply With Quote
  #20  
Old 12-28-2021, 11:19 AM
Konk Konk is offline
Bowie
 
Join Date: Oct 2016
Posts: 218
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by jms62 View Post
The OP (Original) took **** totally out of context and when I put it in context it made perfect sense and was backed by science (Clean Test) but you know that. As far as "Ever changing rules" . Science works like that. Life works like that. Handicapping works like that. You study, take action review results and if need be change based upon what you learn.
Is that why Dahoss keeps whinning and crying about Baffert's uncoupled entries entries? Heck, I've been cashing on that angle for 6-7 years now. Must be he learns slow. Those that can, cash. Those that can't cry.
Reply With Quote
Reply


Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

vB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Forum Jump


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 03:04 PM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.6.8
Copyright ©2000 - 2022, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.