Derby Trail Forums

Go Back   Derby Trail Forums > Main Forum > Contests > Call to the Post
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Today's Posts

Old 11-09-2018, 03:44 PM
The Curragh

Default Final 2018 ROI

We played 50 weeks this year and only one player showed a positive ROI and that would be yours truly Real Quiet. For the 2018 year RQ was up $1073 on the year for a positive ROI of 20%. The next closest player was Cruzan who lost $183 for a ROI loss of 3.5%. Real Quiet won 9 times, Plenilune won 8 with Cruzan adding 6. Ruffian and Joly B won 5 times with Don Guido tallying 4. All players won at least once. Needless to say our own Joly B once again won the Jacques Who award by finishing second 9 times over the course of the year. The best day of the year was won by Roamin on July 14th when he showed a profit of $1027. Ruffian nailed the 2 and 3 slots on Jan 13th and August 18th with profits of $926 and $833. The 4th best day went to NJ Stinks on Dec 2nd with a gain of $744 with Real Quiet collecting $715 on the Breeders Cup 2 day event. It was really a down year for the group as a whole. In 2017 we lost about $2400. This year the loss was a whopping $12,750. On to what we will call the 2019 season. Hope to see you there. Cumulative stats from 2009 will be posted next week.
Old 11-09-2018, 04:25 PM
Oriental Park

Quote:
Originally Posted by Real Quiet View Post
We played 50 weeks this year and only one player showed a positive ROI and that would be yours truly Real Quiet. For the 2018 year RQ was up $1073 on the year for a positive ROI of 20%. The next closest player was Cruzan who lost $183 for a ROI loss of 3.5%. Real Quiet won 9 times, Plenilune won 8 with Cruzan adding 6. Ruffian and Joly B won 5 times with Don Guido tallying 4. All players won at least once. Needless to say our own Joly B once again won the Jacques Who award by finishing second 9 times over the course of the year. The best day of the year was won by Roamin on July 14th when he showed a profit of $1027. Ruffian nailed the 2 and 3 slots on Jan 13th and August 18th with profits of $926 and $833. The 4th best day went to NJ Stinks on Dec 2nd with a gain of $744 with Real Quiet collecting $715 on the Breeders Cup 2 day event. It was really a down year for the group as a whole. In 2017 we lost about $2400. This year the loss was a whopping $12,750. On to what we will call the 2019 season. Hope to see you there. Cumulative stats from 2009 will be posted next week.
Thanks RQ, you can leave me out of the cumulative stats or maybe I'm out by default anyway. Let's see if I can start making some cyber money next year instead of just doing what I do best "pickin-n-grinin" BTW - 4 ROI wins for me in a year is pretty darn good?!