Derby Trail Forums

Go Back   Derby Trail Forums > Sports Bar & Grill
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Today's Posts

Old 06-30-2009, 10:44 AM
Flemington

Default I would like to congrats myself on a historical achievement

I won my 3rd consecutive national championship (football) with the Morgan State Bears in all-american mode on the PS 2 earlier today.

It warms my heart deeply that we live in a land where a pale ass Italian can take some random black college ... remove Navy from D-1 to make room for them as an independant ... and schedule all nationally ranked opposition and beat them over and over again.

Actually, I didn't even know Morgan State was a black college until about my 4th or 5th game when I kept noticing that all of my fans are always all black in the crowd shots.

I know the 4 peat is tempting ... but I'm probably going to retire from Morgan State ... and very possibly never play that video game ever again.
Old 07-01-2009, 10:17 AM
Churchill Downs

Will you be on the cover of next weeks S I ?
Gotta Love Horse Racing !!
Old 07-01-2009, 11:46 AM
Hialeah Park

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Indomitable DrugS
I won my 3rd consecutive national championship (football) with the Morgan State Bears in all-american mode on the PS 2 earlier today.

It warms my heart deeply that we live in a land where a pale ass Italian can take some random black college ... remove Navy from D-1 to make room for them as an independant ... and schedule all nationally ranked opposition and beat them over and over again.

Actually, I didn't even know Morgan State was a black college until about my 4th or 5th game when I kept noticing that all of my fans are always all black in the crowd shots.

I know the 4 peat is tempting ... but I'm probably going to retire from Morgan State ... and very possibly never play that video game ever again.
Which eye was the contact in?