Derby Trail Forums

Go Back   Derby Trail Forums > Sports Bar & Grill
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Today's Posts

Old 04-07-2010, 09:01 PM
Aqueduct

Really, the NBA needs to do away with their silly rule and let kids go out of high school. While I'm a UK fan and appreciate the year those fellas gave, I'm a big college basketball fan and it really sucks when all these kids are forced to play a year and go. Hell, even Lance Stephenson is going to the draft.

He's a hack and you guys sold your soul for him. Congrats." coach pants
Old 04-07-2010, 10:20 PM
Sha Tin

Quote:
Originally Posted by otisotisotis View Post
Really, the NBA needs to do away with their silly rule and let kids go out of high school. While I'm a UK fan and appreciate the year those fellas gave, I'm a big college basketball fan and it really sucks when all these kids are forced to play a year and go. Hell, even Lance Stephenson is going to the draft.
Or make them stay 2 years.
Old 04-07-2010, 10:36 PM
Super Mod.. and Super Fly

Quote:
Originally Posted by otisotisotis View Post
Don't get me started on Lance's situation. He's been pulled in all the wrong directions his entire life, namely by his POS father, and he's giving up lottery pick potential because his pops wants to get paid. He's got a ton of raw talent, but he needs a lot of work, and he'll be riding the bench for a while in the NBA at the least. He'd be a stud if he stayed in school for another year or two, and my guess is that he wants to but can't.