Derby Trail Forums

Go Back   Derby Trail Forums > Esoteric Central
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Today's Posts

Old 02-27-2009, 09:03 AM
Del Mar

Default Anybody hear any good jokes lately?

Q. Did you hear the new politically correct term for lesbian?
A. It's been changed to "Vagaterian"

Just thought I'd start the ball rolling, anyone else have some good jokes? I'm sure you all do!
Old 02-27-2009, 09:10 AM
Dee Tee Stables

teacher tells her class that human beings are the only 'animals' that stutter. a young girl raises her hand and says no, she had a kitten that stuttered. you did? the teacher asked.
'yes. one day me and the kitten were in the backyard. the neighbors rottweiler jumped the fence and came after the kitten. kitty humped up and said sss.ssss.sss...but before it could say 'sh!t' the dog had her'!!

the teacher had to leave the room.
Old 02-27-2009, 09:12 AM
Flemington

Dear Frankie
>
>
> I have never written to you before, but I really need your advice. I have
> suspected for some time now that my wife has been cheating on me. The
> usual
> signs; phone rings but if I answer, the caller hangs up. My wife has been
> going out with 'the girls' a lot recently although when I ask their names
> she always says, just some friends from work, you don't know them. I try
> to
> stay awake and look out for her when she comes home, but I usually fall
> asleep. Anyway, I have never broached the subject with my wife. I think
> deep
> down I just did not want to know the truth, but last night she went out
> again and I decided to finally check on her.
>
> Around midnight, I hid in the garage behind my golf clubs so I could get a
> good view of the whole street when she arrived home from a night out with
> 'the girls. When she got out of the car she was buttoning up her blouse,
> which was open, and she took her panties out of her purse and slipped them
> on. It was at that moment, crouching behind my golf clubs, that I noticed
> a
> hairline crack where the grip meets the graphite shaft on my 3-wood.
>
> Is this something I can fix myself or should I take it back to the
> pro-shop
> where I bought it?
Old 02-27-2009, 09:27 AM
Flemington

* “I wonder what the most intelligent thing ever said was that started with the word ‘dude.’ ‘Dude, these are isotopes.’ ‘Dude, we removed your kidney. You’re gonna be fine.’ ‘Dude, I am so stoked to win this Nobel Prize. I just wanna thank Kevin, and Turtle, and all my homies.’”
* “I think that when you get dressed in the morning, sometimes you’re really making a decision about your behavior for the day. Like if you put on flipflops, you’re saying: ‘Hope I don’t get chased today.’ ‘Be nice to people in sneakers.’”
* “I saw a guy at a party wearing a leather jacket and I thought, ‘That is cool.’ But then I saw another guy wearing a leather vest and I thought, ‘That is not cool’. Then I figured it out: ‘Cool’ is all about leather sleeves.”
* “‘Sort of’ is such a harmless thing to say. Sort of. It’s just a filler. Sort of - it doesn’t really mean anything. But after certain things, sort of means everything. Like after ‘I love you’ or ‘You’re going to live’ or ‘It’s a boy.’”"I was in a store and I saw a pocket dictionary and that made me laugh because it’s such…a specific item. I don’t know that many words and I’m going out…and I have pants. Perfect!”
* “When you have a fat friend there are no see-saws. Only catapults.”
* “I like fruit baskets because it gives you the ability to mail someone a piece of fruit without appearing insane. Like, if someone just mailed you an apple you’d be like ‘Huh? What the hell is this?’, but if it’s in a fruit basket you’re like ‘This is nice!.’”
* “I feel stupid when I write the word banana. Its like, how many na’s are on this thing? ‘Cause I’m like ‘Bana … keep going. Bananana … damn.’
* “I like clothes, you know. I dig fabrics. One of my favorite clothing patterns is camouflage. Because when you’re in the woods it makes you blend in. But when you’re not it does just the opposite. It’s like, ‘Hey, there’s an *******.’ But when you’re in the woods you’re like, ‘Is there an ******* out here?’ They look like trees.”
* “I wanna make a jigsaw puzzle that’s 40,000 pieces. And when you finish it, it says ‘go outside.’”
* “I like parties, but I don’t like piñatas because the pinata promotes violence against flamboyant animals. Hey, there’s a donkey with some pizzazz. Let’s kick its ass. What I’m trying to say is, don’t make the same Halloween costume mistake that I did.”
* “People and squirrels are very different. Most people will not argue that. But I find that there is one situation in which they’re very similar. And that is: when I am driving towards them in my car. Then they’re kind of hard to tell apart… Especially if the human is kind of hairy.”
* “Swimming is a confusing sport, because sometimes you do it for fun, and other times you do it to not die. And when I’m swimming, sometimes I’m not sure which one it is. I gotta go by the outfit. Pants - uh oh. Bathing suit - okay. Naked - we’ll see. Should I be swimming faster, or am I getting laid?”
* “Saying ‘I’m sorry’ is the same as saying ‘I apologize.’ Except at a funeral.”
* “They say that you can tell man apart from other animals by his ability to reason. I think you could also go by last names. What’s his name? Patches? Patches what? That’s a dog. Don’t waste my time.”
* “The easiest time to add insult to injury is when you’re signing somebody’s cast.”
* “Some jokes are short and elegant, like a mathematical proof or a midget in a ballgown.”
* “One of my friends has a stutter and a lot of people think that’s a bad thing, but to me that’s just like starting certain words with a drum roll. That’s not an impediment, that’s suspense! What’s he going to say? Car?? …or Carnival?? …Carburetor!?!? Man…
* “The worst time to have a heart attack is during a game of charades.”
* “About a month ago I got a cactus. A week later, it died. I was really depressed because I was like ‘Damn! I am less nurturing than a desert.’ (Ladies, that’s not true)”
* “I like when good things happen to me, but I wait two weeks to tell anyone because I like to use the word ‘fortnight.’”
* “I like video games, but they’re really violent. I’d like to play a video game where you help the people who were shot in all the other games. It’d be called ‘Really Busy Hospital.’”
* “I think vests are all about protection. You know what I mean? Like a lifevest protects you from drowning and bulletproof vests protect you from getting shot and the sweatervest protects you from pretty girls. ‘Leave me alone. Can’t you see I’m cold just right here?’”
* “I went into a deli and got an egg sandwich and a hot chocolate. And then I went outside and I had to get a cab, so I had to put up one of my hands. But I already started eating my sandwich; I took it out of the bag, I was impatient. So my choice was hold up an egg sandwich or hold up a hot chocolate to get a car. So I chose the hot chocolate. And I put it up there and no cab stopped and I realized it was because I looked like I was toasting traffic. Standing on the street, ‘Here’s to you guys, to everybody heading west, I just wanna say I like what you do… but one of you needs to stop, pick me up.’”
* “I noticed that there are no B batteries. I think that’s to avoid confusion, cause if there were you wouldn’t know if someone was stuttering. ‘Yes, hello I’d like some b-batteries.’ ‘What kind?’ ‘B-batteries.’ ‘What kind?!?’ ‘B-batteries!!!’ and D-batteries that’s hard for foreigners. ‘Yes, I would like de batteries.’”
* “A drunk driver is very dangerous. So is a drunk backseat driver if he’s persuasive. ‘Dude make a left.’ ‘Those are trees…’ ‘Trust me.’
* “I like the beach. I like to get there really early before everyone else shows up and take like thirty bottles with notes in them and throw them into the water. Then I wait for everyone to come to the beach and when someone goes to pick up one of the bottles, I go up behind them because when they open it there’s a note saying ‘I’m standing right behind you.’”
* “I used to play sports. Then I realized you can buy trophies. Now I’m good at everything.”
* “I wrapped my Christmas presents early this year, but I used the wrong paper. See, the paper I used said ‘Happy Birthday’ on it. I didn’t want to waste it so I just wrote ‘Jesus’ on it.”
* “I was making pancakes the other day and a fly flew into the kitchen. And that’s when I realized that a spatula is a lot like a fly-swatter. And a crushed fly is a lot like a blueberry. And a roommate is a lot like a fly eater.”
* “I like sports; I like professional football. I like to get to the stadium and see the games live, you know. And I paint my chest before I leave the house. But I don’t have many friends, you know, so I usually just do punctuation and tack on a group already in progress. But sometimes it works out kind of weird because we ended up on TV one time and it said ‘JETS?’”
* “An easy way to sound like a creep is to add the word ‘ladies’ to the end of things you say. It can be harmless too, but it just makes you a creep. ‘Yeah after college I spent two years in the peace corps, ladies?’ The more harmless it is, the more of a creep you become. ‘I broke my arm. I need help, ladies?’”
* “My favorite fruit is grapes. Because with grapes, you always get another chance. ‘Cause, you know, if you have a crappy apple or a peach, you’re stuck with that crappy piece of fruit. But if you have a crappy grape, no problem - just move on to the next. ‘Grapes: The Fruit of Hope.’”
* “I went into a clothes store and a lady came up to me and said “if you need anything, I’m Jill”. I’ve never met anyone with a conditional identity before.”
* “The digital camera is a great invention because it allows us to reminisce. Instantly.”
* My friend Steve likes cats. People are always saying “Oh, Steve’s really a cat person”. No he’s not. If Steve were a cat person it’d be, like, “Hey, Steve never goes in the pool”.
* On same Daily Show episode, when asked about dangers of MySpace: “On the downside, it’s loaded with sexual predators. On the plus side, it’s also loaded with sexual prey.”
* If I ever saw an amputee getting hanged, I’d probably just start calling out letters.
* It was my friend’s birthday and I was mad at him, so I sent him a card. It said happy birthday, but I put quotes around the word “Happy”… sarcastic birthday, douchebag.
* “I love women, but I feel like you can’t trust some of them. Some of them are liars, you know? Like I was in the park and I met this girl, she was cute and she had a dog. And I went up to her, we started talking. She told me her dog’s name. Then Í said, “Does he bite?”. She said “No.” And I said, “Oh yeah? Then how does he eat? … Liar.”"
* “I think it would be cool, if you were writing a ransom note in Microsoft Word, and it popped up, the paperclip and said, “It looks like you’re writing a ransom note… need some help? You should curse more.” The paperclip would be all messed up, you know? I never saw a paperclip with tattoos before.”
* Graffiti… I don’t like graffiti, unless it teaches me something, you know? Like “Oh, that’s how Alex feels about Maria. I wouldn’t have known if I had not walked by there, thank you.” Graffiti’s the most passionate literature there is, you know? It’s always like “Bush sucks!”, “U2 Rocks!”. I want to make indifferent graffiti. “Toy Story 2 was okay!” “I like Sheryl as a friend, but I’m not sure about taking things further”, “This is a bridge!”, “That guy’s right!”
* If you have a pear shaped body, you should not wear pear colored clothes, or act juicy.
* I wonder what the word for dots looks like in braille.
* I don’t like when I go in a store and they call me “Boss.” “Hey boss, can I help you, boss?” When they call me boss, I go, “I got some bad news… I’m gonna have to let you go, but first bring me the earnings from the register for today. I’ll give you severance, and give me the rest.”
* I was in a shoe store and the guys call me boss, and I said, “Ya, can i just get those sneakers in a 10?” And uh, he said, “Okay” and then he went down stairs. He came back and he said, “I don’t have a 10, I have a 9.” “Oh great, because while you were downstairs, my toes were severed off. So that works out. Normally it would be stupid for you to tell me a number different than the one I said, ’cause it goes with my body part. But given my very recent accident, you’re right on. I’ll take the 9’s and a pile of band-aids, thank you. You’re re-hired ’cause you’re a genius.
* A quick way to start a conversation is to say something like “What’s your favorite color?” A quick way to end a conversation is to say something like “What’s your favorite color…person?”
* My friend had a burrito. The next day he said, “That burrito did not agree with me.” I was like, “Was the disagreement over whether or not you’d have diarrhea? Let me guess who won.” “I tried to reason with it, I insisted, you know. I was like, ‘I wanna go outside, I like these pants, but the burrito had his way.’”
* I’m excited to be here. I almost didn’t do this show, because I have certain requests in order to do a benefit show. And I said, “I’ll do the show, but I need giant gay icicles behind me or I can’t do it. I work with giant gay icicles or you can forget it.” It worked out, it’s cool, so they make me look cool and a little less gay than the icicles themselves. - melbourne comedy festival
* I heard this lady say “I love kids.” That’s nice, a little weird though. It’s like saying “I like people, for a little while.” “How old are you? 14? **** off!” You can say “I love kids” as a general statement, that’s fine. It’s when you get specific that you get in to trouble. “I love twelve-year-olds.”
* I was on the street. This guy waved to me, and he came up to me and said, “I’m sorry, I thought you were someone else.” And I said, “I am.”
* What do you call someone who can’t tell the difference between a spoon and a ladle? Fat.
Old 02-27-2009, 09:45 AM
Hialeah Park

Courtesy of Satan's Twin..

A young Chinese couple gets married. She's a virgin. Truth be told, he is a virgin too, but she doesn't know that.

On their wedding night, she cowers naked under the sheets as her husband undresses in the darkness.

He climbs into bed next to her and tries to be reassuring. 'My darring,' he whispers, 'I know dis you firss time and you berry flighten.. I promise you, I give you anyting you want, I do anyting - juss anyting you want. You juss ask. Whatchu want?' he says, trying to sound experienced and worldly, which he hopes will impress her.

A thoughtful silence follows and he waits patiently (and eagerly) for her request.

She eventually shyly whispers back, 'I want to try someting I have hear about from odda girls... Numbaa 69.'

More thoughtful silence, this time from him. Eventually, in a puzzled tone he asks her....

'You want...... Garlic Chicken wif snow peas?
Old 02-27-2009, 10:10 AM
Del Mar

Buckwheat from the Little Rascals is in class. The teacher is testing the students on spelling.

"Buckwheat, can you spell "dictate"?
"Why, I dink so.....D-I-C-T-A-T-E, dictate"
"Very good, Buckwheat, can you use that word in a sentence?"
After a long pause...
"Darla say my dictate good!"
Old 02-27-2009, 10:31 AM
Flemington

a man comes home from the golf course one day, walks up to his wife in the kitchen and punches her right in the face. Dazed and confused, she pulls herself of the floor and says "what the hell was that all about?"

The man just shrugged and said "I don't know, I've been hitting everything fat all day."

Old 03-11-2009, 07:27 PM
Atlantic City Race Course

http://www.tagtele.com/v/11924
Old 03-11-2009, 08:13 PM
Flemington

A young boy told his mother that his father had taken him to the zoo. The mother couldn't believe it. She said, "Your father has never taken anyone to the zoo in his whole life." The boy said, "He did, and one of the animals paid fifty dollars!"
Old 03-11-2009, 08:38 PM
Flemington

Q: What do you call nuts on a man's wall?

A: Walnuts

Q: What do you call nuts on a man's chest?

A: Chestnuts

Q: What do you call nuts on a man's face?

A: Dellinger63 visiting his liberal friends at the YMCA.
Old 03-11-2009, 09:03 PM
Flemington

What's a good name for a dumb Duck?
Old 03-11-2009, 09:06 PM
Flemington

Quote:
Originally Posted by SCUDSBROTHER
What's a good name for a dumb Duck?

"DUCK RIHANNA"
Old 03-11-2009, 09:19 PM
Del Mar

This guy suspects his wife is cheating on him. He comes home early and she meets him at the door in a bathrobe, her hair a mess. "Where is he?" he shouts. "Where's the guy who's been sleeping with you?" "I don't know what you're talking about" she says so he tears the house apart looking for this guy. Finally he's on the second floor, in the kitchen, he looks out the window and sees some guy sitting in a Volkswagen. "Aha!" he thinks, "That's the guy who's been sleeping with my wife." He's so furious he picks up the refrigerator, throws it out the window at the guy, has a heart attack and dies.

So St. Peter meets him at the gates of Heaven and asks "What are you doing here?" The guy says "Well, I knew my wife was cheating on me so I came home early from work, saw him sitting in his Volkswagen out on the street, threw the refrigerator at him, I had a heart attack and died." St. Peter says "You don't belong here; go to Hell." He pulls a big lever, a trap door opens up and the guy disappears.

A few minutes later another guy comes up to St. Peter at the gates of Heaven. St. Peter asks "What are you doing here?" The guy says "I don't know! I was just sitting in my Volkswagen, minding my own business, when suddenly somebody throws a refrigerator at me." St. Peter wags his finger and says "I heard about you... you go to Hell too." He pulls the lever and the guy disappears.

A few minutes later another guy comes up to St. Peter at the gates of Heaven. St. Peter asks "What are you doing here?" The guy says "I don't know! I was just sitting in a refrigerator, minding my own business..."
Old 03-11-2009, 09:24 PM
Havre de Grace

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Indomitable DrugS
Q: What do you call nuts on a man's wall?

A: Walnuts

Q: What do you call nuts on a man's chest?

A: Chestnuts

Q: What do you call nuts on a man's face?

A: Dellinger63 visiting his liberal friends at the YMCA.

Very poor taste!...pretty much the norm for you though
Old 03-11-2009, 09:54 PM
Flemington

Quote:
Originally Posted by timmgirvan
Very poor taste!...pretty much the norm for you though
You hear the one about the priest, the rabbi and colored boy who went to heaven?

They all said timmigirvan blows camels.
Old 03-11-2009, 10:07 PM
Havre de Grace

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Indomitable DrugS
You hear the one about the priest, the rabbi and colored boy who went to heaven?

They all said timmigirvan blows camels.

....and here I thought you had to be 18 yrs old to be on DT!
Old 03-11-2009, 10:17 PM
Flemington

So, there's this Jew up in a Canyon....
Old 03-03-2016, 10:59 AM
Longchamps

Yo mama so fat Donald Trump wants to pay her to sit at the Mexico-USA border
Old 03-11-2016, 12:00 PM
Saratoga

Not a written joke but this is some funny $hit....and people ask me why I am addicted to youtube Classic outakes from Hollywood Squares, funny $hit

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sVKvt_l4-sY
Old 03-11-2016, 04:41 PM
Del Mar

Quote:
Originally Posted by casp0555 View Post
Not a written joke but this is some funny $hit....and people ask me why I am addicted to youtube Classic outakes from Hollywood Squares, funny $hit

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sVKvt_l4-sY

Funny show, miss it and Lynde...

You ever see this bit

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Epw0J45X-FI

When you are right, no one remembers;when you are wrong, no one forgets.

Thought for today.."No persons are more frequently wrong, than those who will not admit
they are wrong" - Francois, Duc de la Rochefoucauld, French moralist (1613-1680)