Derby Trail Forums

Go Back   Derby Trail Forums > Sports Bar & Grill
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Today's Posts

Old 03-16-2007, 02:08 PM
Atlantic City Race Course

Default Ouch...UNLV just hurt me

I really thought Ga Tech would handle them, in fact...I had GT upsetting Wisconsin in the next round so of my 5 losses so far, that's the first one that hits me in the second round as well...damn, ACC is not looking good early, Maryland struggled a bit and Duke and now GT go down. ND not exactly playing like world-beaters either but that's another story.
Old 03-16-2007, 02:12 PM
Coach Pants

Are you talking about the Yahoo bracket? If so, why did you make another thread just for this?
Old 03-16-2007, 02:16 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pillow Pants
Are you talking about the Yahoo bracket? If so, why did you make another thread just for this?
Actually, I'm in the Yahoo game and do have GT there also but I'm more concerned with a money bracket I'm in...didn't really think about Yahoo contest when I posted this...simply disappointed in ACC so far.
Old 03-16-2007, 02:19 PM
Coach Pants

Quote:
Originally Posted by somerfrost
Actually, I'm in the Yahoo game and do have GT there also but I'm more concerned with a money bracket I'm in...didn't really think about Yahoo contest when I posted this...simply disappointed in ACC so far.
Well that was a tricky game. I'm sure not too many of us got to see UNLV play this year and it's not like GT was a world beater. I had them winning that game but losing the next.

I'm more concerned about the Winthrop-ND game. If Winthrop wins i'm looking live in my brackets.
Old 03-16-2007, 02:21 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pillow Pants
Well that was a tricky game. I'm sure not too many of us got to see UNLV play this year and it's not like GT was a world beater. I had them winning that game but losing the next.

I'm more concerned about the Winthrop-ND game. If Winthrop wins i'm looking live in my brackets.
Last I looked ND was up 6...according to Yahoo...should be a good game, I picked ND but wouldn't be surprised either way.