Derby Trail Forums

Go Back   Derby Trail Forums > Sports Bar & Grill
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Today's Posts

Old 04-27-2012, 05:57 AM
Saratoga

Quote:
Originally Posted by horseofcourse View Post
this is not a running back league anymore. It's qb's and receivers. He's a very fine player, Richardon, but it's not a good pick at all.
The offensive line makes the running back making it extremely hard to project how they will do in the NFL.

Damar Hamlin
Old 04-27-2012, 08:27 AM
Santa Anita

Quote:
Originally Posted by jms62 View Post
The offensive line makes the running back making it extremely hard to project how they will do in the NFL.
the Browns actually have two decent offensive lineman but like most of the team they need a lot of help at those positions too. they're just a really bad team. What's sad is I think they could have gotten Richardson at 4 if they wanted him that bad and kept the 3 extra draft picks. I don't care how low the picks were, whey you are as hideous a team as they are, you need lots and lots of players. there's a chance they would have hit on 1 of those 3 picks and still gotten Richardson. I actually liked the Weeden pick. If he was 22, he's have been ranked far above Tannehill. I think his age was the only thing holding him back. when you're that old you need to pretty much start right away. He will be.
Old 04-27-2012, 08:37 AM
Super Moderator

Richardson is probably going to break down.

The rumors are that he had two ankle operations in just 3 years at Alabama. The run defenses in the SEC are excellent...but they aren't jack sh!t compared to those of Baltimore and Pittsburgh...and Marvin Lewis teams in Cincy are rarely gashed at the point of attack.
Old 04-27-2012, 01:09 PM
Hialeah Park

Quote:
Originally Posted by horseofcourse View Post
the Browns actually have two decent offensive lineman but like most of the team they need a lot of help at those positions too. they're just a really bad team. What's sad is I think they could have gotten Richardson at 4 if they wanted him that bad and kept the 3 extra draft picks. I don't care how low the picks were, whey you are as hideous a team as they are, you need lots and lots of players. there's a chance they would have hit on 1 of those 3 picks and still gotten Richardson. I actually liked the Weeden pick. If he was 22, he's have been ranked far above Tannehill. I think his age was the only thing holding him back. when you're that old you need to pretty much start right away. He will be.
Colt McCoy to Green Bay?
Old 04-27-2012, 08:54 PM
Arlington Park

Quote:
Originally Posted by GBBob View Post
Colt McCoy to Green Bay?
i wish the Steelers would make a run at McCoy. i wouldn't give you a bag of balls dennis dixon.
Old 04-28-2012, 08:43 AM
Del Mar

Quote:
Originally Posted by Calzone Lord View Post
Richardson is probably going to break down.

The rumors are that he had two ankle operations in just 3 years at Alabama. The run defenses in the SEC are excellent...but they aren't jack sh!t compared to those of Baltimore and Pittsburgh...and Marvin Lewis teams in Cincy are rarely gashed at the point of attack.