Derby Trail Forums

Go Back   Derby Trail Forums > Sports Bar & Grill
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Today's Posts

Old 01-15-2014, 06:52 PM
Sha Tin

Quote:
Originally Posted by RockHardTen1985 View Post
Greg Oden is active tonight. I believe he could make a major impact on this season. Either way you gotta want this guy to stay healthy.
Miami is down 30 in the 2nd quarter.
Old 01-15-2014, 07:00 PM
Flemington

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cannon Shell View Post
Miami is down 30 in the 2nd quarter.
Hater.
Old 01-15-2014, 07:11 PM
Randwyck

Quote:
Hater.
You have to admit, it is kind of funny after you said he could make a major impact this season...they're down 30 like clockwork.
Old 01-15-2014, 07:16 PM
Flemington

Quote:
Originally Posted by Duvalier View Post
You have to admit, it is kind of funny after you said he could make a major impact this season...they're down 30 like clockwork.
Its one game. I think if Oden is healthy he secures another Championship for Miami. Clearly that's a huge if.
I think Miami will win this game tonight, we shall see. But yea I laughed when I checked the score and it was like 43-19.
Old 01-15-2014, 07:48 PM
Flemington

From down 30 to down 11.... They have, at the least, given themselves a chance.
Old 01-15-2014, 08:50 PM
Randwyck

Quote:
Originally Posted by JJP View Post
The Blazers got off to a great start, out playing expectations going 18-6 against the number. Since? 3-10 ATS.
They weren't playing as well when Stotts started messing with the rotation at about that time, giving Leonard minutes...he's pretty much clueless out there but he's a project. It was sort of a given after the kind of start they had the lines would be adjusted somewhat too.

The Blazers and Pistons OVER/UNDER records are really weighted to going over and show the deficiencies on the defensive end those two teams have...27-10 and 28-10. The Pistons have a lot more problems they need to get figured out too along with the D. I'd have to think the O/U's will start getting evened out once the lines get adjusted even more. They did start putting them above 200 a lot more towards the end of December

Last edited by Duvalier : 01-16-2014 at 08:00 AM.
Old 01-16-2014, 07:04 AM
Randwyck

38 games into their season and the Phoenix Suns have already gone over their posted O/U total of 21 games.
Old 01-16-2014, 08:48 AM
Gulfstream Park

Quote:
They weren't playing as well when Stotts started messing with the rotation at about that time, giving Leonard minutes...he's pretty much clueless out there but he's a project. It was sort of a given after the kind of start they had the lines would be adjusted somewhat too.

The Blazers and Pistons OVER/UNDER records are really weighted to going over and show the deficiencies on the defensive end those two teams have...27-10 and 28-10. The Pistons have a lot more problems they need to get figured out too along with the D. I'd have to think the O/U's will start getting evened out once the lines get adjusted even more. They did start putting them above 200 a lot more towards the end of December
They certainly adjusted the Blazers' team power ratings. Portland was actually 8-5 SU in that 3-10 ATS slide. But it appears the totals power ratings still haven't caught up. Like you said, eventually they will.
Old 01-16-2014, 09:30 AM
Hialeah Park

Just when you think you've read it all.......I scan this thread and see that Greg Oden is going to "secure another Championship for Miami" if he stays healthy.

Euf madone.
"A person who saw no important difference between the fire outside a Neandrathal's cave and a working thermo-nuclear reactor might tell you that junk bonds and derivatives BOTH serve to energize capital"

- Nathan Israel
Old 01-16-2014, 10:07 AM
Flemington

Quote:
Originally Posted by declansharbor View Post
Just when you think you've read it all.......I scan this thread and see that Greg Oden is going to "secure another Championship for Miami" if he stays healthy.

Euf madone.
Where's you're opinion on anything??
Lol
Old 01-16-2014, 10:18 AM
Hialeah Park

Quote:
Where's you're opinion on anything??
Lol
I gave my opinion on Eric Bledsoe after you mushed him and he must've missed it.

Your opinions are one step higher than dog sh!t. So much so, that it's hard to fathom that half of the crap you post is truly how you feel.

and ps -- my opinions are good enough to have my bookie hating on my money line plays every week. Ya know, the opposite of your self-imposed $2000 mythical limit! I made more on the Sixers 3 game stretch against DEN, SAC, & POR than you will all year betting basketball, and that's a stone cold fact!
"A person who saw no important difference between the fire outside a Neandrathal's cave and a working thermo-nuclear reactor might tell you that junk bonds and derivatives BOTH serve to energize capital"

- Nathan Israel
Old 01-16-2014, 01:03 PM
Flemington

Oden says he's feeling good. He will be crucial against the Pacers.
Old 01-16-2014, 02:45 PM
Randwyck

Great Strength of Schedule chart with both season to date and rest of the way rankings:

Portland and Phoenix with the two easiest schedules up to this point of the season in the Western Conference. Things get a lot tougher from here on out. For Portland they go on a 4 game in 5 nights road trip with 2 back to backs, Spurs and Mavericks then Rockets and Thunder to start with...coming out of that 2-2 would be huge.

Toronto looks like they have a great shot at securing a top 4 seed in the East with both the way they're playing and the way the schedule plays out the rest of the way. Not that it will really matter but it's good to see them playing well for the first time in a long while.

Funny how Indiana is flat lined easy...schedule wise...they don't need any help in getting home court advantage. They're confident, talented and hungry and will give the Heat more than they want in the Eastern Finals. LeBron will need to be super human to get Miami past the Pacers this year.
Old 01-16-2014, 04:07 PM
Flemington

Nice TNT double header tonight.....
I'll take Indiana, though I think NY plays good tonight. If I was betting I would take them to cover the 10.5

I'll take Houston in game 2. Think they will by 5. Another good game though.
Old 01-16-2014, 04:08 PM
Flemington

Quote:
Great Strength of Schedule chart with both season to date and rest of the way rankings:

Portland and Phoenix with the two easiest schedules up to this point of the season in the Western Conference. Things get a lot tougher from here on out. For Portland they go on a 4 game in 5 nights road trip with 2 back to backs, Spurs and Mavericks then Rockets and Thunder to start with...coming out of that 2-2 would be huge.

Toronto looks like they have a great shot at securing a top 4 seed in the East with both the way they're playing and the way the schedule plays out the rest of the way. Not that it will really matter but it's good to see them playing well for the first time in a long while.

Funny how Indiana is flat lined easy...schedule wise...they don't need any help in getting home court advantage. They're confident, talented and hungry and will give the Heat more than they want in the Eastern Finals. LeBron will need to be super human to get Miami past the Pacers this year.
Thanks for the chart. Interesting look.
I still prefer Miami. Indiana is a powerhouse though. Whatever one of them wins the east should be favored in the finals over anyone from the West. The playoffs will be amazing. You have the giant showdown in the East and legit 6 teams that can win the West.
Old 01-16-2014, 04:27 PM
Super Mod.. and Super Fly

Old 01-16-2014, 04:33 PM
Flemington

Old 01-16-2014, 06:16 PM
Randwyck

Quote:
I still prefer Miami.
"Pacers are the best team in the NBA." - Charles Barkley

I've gotta agree
Old 01-16-2014, 06:42 PM
Flemington

Quote:
"Pacers are the best team in the NBA." - Charles Barkley

I've gotta agree
I have them a close second. I guess its based on projections. Sure right now they are best. I think Miami wins it all though.
Old 01-16-2014, 09:29 PM
Flemington

Jeremy Lamb is kinda talented.