Derby Trail Forums

Go Back   Derby Trail Forums > Get-Togethers
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Today's Posts

Old 10-27-2008, 08:48 PM
Saratoga

Default Scav's BC Vacation

I have probably forgotten some things so feel free to enter at will

October 13th - Scav decides can not go to BC
October 19th - On way back from tailgating and Bears game, Scav decides he can go to the BC
October 20th - Scav informs work that on Thursday Oct 23rd, the doctors would like to do an 'exploratory surgery to make sure that my digestive system is working correctly' since the surgery and that he needs to be out of work at 1pm, and will need Friday off.
Thursday 2pm: Scav gets text message from girl he has been seeing that says "LA Thimble = Lingerie show" OMG!!!
Thursday 4:30pm - Scav finds out that he is sitting first class, courtesy of GBBob. First time
Thursday 5pm - Scav starts to handicap the sheets and is upset with Trackside OTB for not having Saturday's form at 3pm.
Thursday 5:30pm - Would you like a hot towel, sir? "No thank you"
Thursday 6:30pm - Would you like a drink, sir? "No thank you"
Thursday 6:45pm - Would you like a drink, sir? "No thank you"
Thursday 7pm - Would you like a ice cream sundae, sir? "No thank you"
Thursday 7:15pm - Would you like a drink, sir? "No thank you"
Thursday 8pm - 10 minutes from landing, stewardess comes to Scav and says "Sir, FAA agents will be waiting to arrest you when you set off plane, here you go (hands sheet of paper). My name, address, Drivers license and date of birth are all filled out, correctly. Description is "Passenger was observed being arrogant and changed his mind several times. He refused the hot towel and made no effort to assist the FA in her duties. Witness names Spenser and GBBob. Stewardess starts laughing and so do the 6 woman, 3 hot daughters and three even hotter moms.
Thursday 7:30pm PST: Driver arrives, Scav sitting shotgun, and the POLICE come, and start giving driver some ****. unbelievable.
Thursday 7:45pm: Scav rolling shotgun through ENGLEWOOD.....
Thursday 9pm: Brockguy magically shows up at hotel, making grand appearance
Thursday 10pm: Scav, GBBob, Satan's Twin, Spenser and Brockguy look for bar, find Avalon Hotel. Avalon Hotel has outside bar, very posh. All of us in t-shirts, jeans/shorts, sitting in cabana.
Thursday Midnight: Time to roll back, limo arriving at 8:30 to go to Santa Anita
Friday 8am: Limo arrives. ROLL OUT!!
Friday 9:30pm: Limo driver caresses his way to front, get front door clubhouse drop off
Friday 4pm: Scav sweeps ladies BC races and has very good day. Amazing getting to see Ventura, Stardom Bound and Zenyatta win
Friday 7pm: Get back to hotel, Scav orders pizza's for group, but can have any because of gay diet restrictions, so goes to Factor's Deli across the street, very good
Friday 10pm: Get full tongued by two boxer puppies, Scav leans down to pet and get mauled with affection and gets tackled
Friday 11pm: Pass out after 2 hours of dirty texting and handicapping
Saturday 4:30am: Scav wide awake, JACKED UP. Gets ready to hit up breakfast
Saturday 10am: Crew finds margarita stand with smoking hot girl named Judy, who was noted the day before at beer stand. Decides to set up shop there
Saturday 10:15am: Meet Geeker and friends, great dude (I think it was this day)
Saturday 11am: Judy lets us hold rail spot, and moves ice holder to avoid people from taking our spot, which was 30 yards from finish line.
Saturday 12:19pm: COME ON ALBERTUS MAXIMUS!!! (While getting 2 inches off the ground)
Saturday 1pm: Santa Anita has NO TV's on TVG and not taking out of state wagers. Make two phone calls, and been given the direction to get to The HAMMERS's office ASAP. Mad dash to Hammers office to see GBBob Richwood Silver's race. Thank you Ric Hammerle
Saturday 2:30pm: Things getting hot and heavy with Judy, as get tongue in ear while trying to take picture.
Saturday 2:45pm: Margarita girl goes to Scav "Just fill your cup with ice and put it on the ice thing and I will fill you up"
Saturday 3:05pm: Oh Street Boss, destroying Scav's day
Saturday 3:56pm: COME ON CONDUIT. Scav and Brockguy jumping up and down and hugging
Saturday 4:28pm: Nerves kick in, Scav alive to Curlin for $5 P3 and $1P4, and 5 of 6, and $1P3 and $1P4 to TIAGO, $1P3 to Student Council.
Saturday 4:30pm: TIAGO Making move but just can't get there. Serious adreline rush there
Saturday 5:05pm: Whole crew is in on Madeo, about $800 to win on him, multiple exactas with the 2, ****!!!
Saturday 5:30pm: Massive group picture ends with HEELS making late appearance
Saturday 5:45pm: Scav is walking out behind crew, never drank margaritas before so might have gotten a little nuts, try putting cup in pocket to avoid police presence but cracks cup, margarita all over side of leg, and hilarious tall dude cleaning up the place sees Scav, and goes "Alright alright"
Saturday 6pm: Brockguy finds these two girls standing in front of yellow Corvette, jumps over birm(?) to talk and gets picture with them
Saturday 8pm: Chopping on an unbelievable steak, a great dinner with friends and family, Brockguy's sister talking alot about seeing celebrities. Scav tells her "I am all the celebrity you need to see baby"
Saturday 9pm: Wild goose hunt to go party with Judy and friends, and to find a celebrity out on town for Brockguy's sister,
Saturday 10pm: Cab drops us off on Barrington Rd and San Vincente, in San Vicente, says bar is THAT WAY. Wander, wander, wander, NO BAR!!
Saturday 10:15pm: Not a bar in sight, not a cab in sight
Saturday 10:30pm: Call hotel, SEND CAB
Saturday 11pm: Cab pulls over, says he has people to pick up people that way, Scav says "WE ARE THOSE PEOPLE" GBBOB just gets in cab and won't move, on way home with craziest cab driver of all time
Saturday Midnight: Pass out
Sunday 8:30am: See transvestite at airport with insane plastic surgery
Sunday 8:45am: See gift shop, must find Thimble, starring right at them but can't see them. SPENSER comes to rescue, FIND THIMBLE!!!!
Sunday 10:30am: Meet owners of Smooth Air, great guy and talks to GBBob and I for couple of minutes, says "Going in the Sunshine Millions"
Sunday 5pm: Land at O'Hare
Sunday 7pm: ?????
Old 10-27-2008, 09:27 PM
Hialeah Park

SCAVS that was a Classic
Old 10-27-2008, 09:31 PM
Flemington

I am guessing that you don't work with a bunch of geniuses. Since they bought this line:
Scav informs work that on Thursday Oct 23rd, the doctors would like to do an 'exploratory surgery to make sure that my digestive system is working correctly' since the surgery and that he needs to be out of work at 1pm, and will need Friday off.

What did you do, not go to the bathroom at work since you have been back to make them buy that line?
Old 10-27-2008, 09:47 PM
Santa Anita

Great detail Scav Sounds like you had a great time! Thanks for the laughs.. I'm envious that all y'all got to meet up at one of the best track in America..God! I miss that place.. and the smells and sounds of the backside at 5 a.m...sigh..
Old 10-27-2008, 10:20 PM
Oaklawn

Wish I had found you guys earlier in the day. Great stuff.
Old 10-27-2008, 10:56 PM
Ak-Sar-Ben

Thumbs up

Another Classic Trip Thanks for the recap !
Old 10-28-2008, 05:40 AM
Arlington Park

sounds like a fun trip! thanks for the laugh....... now where are the other guys timelines so we can hear "the rest of the story"?
Old 10-28-2008, 05:54 AM
Hialeah Park

Quote:
Originally Posted by DaHoss9698
I'm calling bulls.hit on this one...

Thursday 7pm - Would you like a ice cream sundae, sir? "No thank you"
Hoss..It's sad but true...He turned down everything at first
Old 10-28-2008, 01:37 PM
Saratoga

Quote:
Originally Posted by MaTH716
I am guessing that you don't work with a bunch of geniuses. Since they bought this line:
Scav informs work that on Thursday Oct 23rd, the doctors would like to do an 'exploratory surgery to make sure that my digestive system is working correctly' since the surgery and that he needs to be out of work at 1pm, and will need Friday off.

What did you do, not go to the bathroom at work since you have been back to make them buy that line?
Who knows. I came in with a sunburn face also. When asked I told them that "Saturday I was fake baking because I have a wedding in a month, forgot to put lotion on face"

Old 10-28-2008, 02:51 PM
Flemington

Quote:
Originally Posted by Scav
Who knows. I came in with a sunburn face also. When asked I told them that "Saturday I was fake baking because I have a wedding in a month, forgot to put lotion on face"
Why not, hell they believed the first story. Why would they not believe that you went to the tanning salon 2 days after exploratory surgery for a wedding that you have in a month.
Old 10-28-2008, 04:45 PM
The Curragh

scavs in first class, wow

did anyone watch this weeks episode of entourage, b/c thats exactly what im picturing

-bt-
Old 10-28-2008, 04:54 PM
Hialeah Park

Quote:
Originally Posted by -BT-
scavs in first class, wow

did anyone watch this weeks episode of entourage, b/c thats exactly what im picturing

-bt-
SCAVS aka Turtle
Old 10-29-2008, 09:04 AM
Santa Anita

back home now to the wind rain and freezing weather... not good at all..

great story Scavs.....

twas a very fun weekend...

#Grand
Old 10-29-2008, 09:13 AM
Hialeah Park

Quote:
Originally Posted by brockguy
back home now to the wind rain and freezing weather... not good at all..

great story Scavs.....

twas a very fun weekend...
Yes it was
Old 10-29-2008, 09:35 AM
Jerome Park

Quote:
Originally Posted by GBBob
Yes it was

you mean... Yes Twas' lol

hey Scav, I'm planning on going to Vegas sometime in the spring? Wanna come meet me there? I need you to be there to make a timeline cause Lord knows I'll forget half the things I do... and I need you there to attract the LADIES
Old 10-29-2008, 09:41 AM
Saratoga

Quote:
Originally Posted by Antitrust32
you mean... Yes Twas' lol

hey Scav, I'm planning on going to Vegas sometime in the spring? Wanna come meet me there? I need you to be there to make a timeline cause Lord knows I'll forget half the things I do... and I need you there to attract the LADIES
Tommy Diamond is always available for appearances, especially in Vegas
Old 10-29-2008, 09:42 AM
Atlantic City Race Course

Quote:
Sunday 7pm: ?????
I assume that line is a secret thank you for the thimble.

Ha! Awesome weekend, great recap.
Old 10-29-2008, 09:47 AM
Atlantic City Race Course

Quote:
Saturday 5:45pm: Scav is walking out behind crew, never drank margaritas before so might have gotten a little nuts, try putting cup in pocket to avoid police presence but cracks cup, margarita all over side of leg, and hilarious tall dude cleaning up the place sees Scav, and goes "Alright alright"
Saturday
Um, and it probably sums up my whole trip that I don't have the slightest memory of this hilarious episode AT ALL.
Old 10-29-2008, 12:09 PM
Jerome Park

Quote:
Tommy Diamond is always available for appearances, especially in Vegas
Sweet! I'll let you know when I plan the trip.. may have some of my college gf's with me
Old 10-29-2008, 12:42 PM
Saratoga

Quote:
Originally Posted by Antitrust32
Sweet! I'll let you know when I plan the trip.. may have some of my college gf's with me
Exactly, and get this, I just found out that the girl I am seeing, her family has a condo in

of all places

HALLENDALE BEACH, FL.

Um, guess who is planning a trip down there, 2nd weekend of Feb.