Derby Trail Forums

Go Back   Derby Trail Forums > Main Forum > The Paddock
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Today's Posts

Old 06-23-2006, 12:43 AM
Washington Park

Default what up kasept?

okay steve byk, you,re killin me, when you are off im on you and when you hit big i am off you. can you start giving hints when you will be hot or cold?
Old 06-23-2006, 12:58 AM
Ak-Sar-Ben

Arrow

Thats cute do you hold hands at the track???
Old 06-23-2006, 02:41 AM
Havre de Grace

Quote:
Originally Posted by onebadbeast
okay steve byk, you,re killin me, when you are off im on you and when you hit big i am off you. can you start giving hints when you will be hot or cold?
That's why they call it gambling!! Out of the goodness of his heart and love of the sport he puts up his plays, but he does have a life...so be grateful that he does what he does(as good as he does), and hopefully you can score too!
Old 06-23-2006, 04:35 AM
Steve Byk

OBB,

You know it's funny.. My pal Martin in Montreal is the same. He doesn't play with my pix and I have nice days.. He's jumps on and I have off days.. It's been tough this week to get anything out, though there's been some juicy bankers mixed in with the crappy suggestions to keep things afloat...

Been tough getting a chance to visit and contribute anything... I've traveled non-stop since Tuesday and was handicapping for the show as I drove! 1,200miles since Tuesday night... Montreal;, Brockville, ONT; Binghamton, NY; Wilkes-Barre, PA; Hunt Valley, MD...

Stayed in Jessup, MD Wednesday night and went to Laurel yesterday morning to see Team Trombetta (the big horse looks SUPER and is riled up..). Then Fairfax and Sterling, VA; last meeting in Hanover, MD yesterday afternoon and up to Valley Stream last night... Will be at Belmont this morning, and Steve Grabowski's wedding this afternoon/evening in Northport, LI...

Home Saturday after a Big Sandy Saturday and then to Florida Monday... Needless to say, it's been a whirlwind. Will do my best to boost everyone's bankroll as the end of the month approaches and July rent looms!

Hope everyone has been 'playing and working well with others' here.. I do note that a certain someone has defected while elsewhere thoughtfully equating my Forum management with the regime that killed most of my father's family in Vienna, Budapest and Prague (including his father, sister, and several aunts, uncles and cousins). Nice.

By my reckonning, things sure seem to be going swimmingly here, and with the summer "officially" here via solstice, Saratoga is within view... Hope to see as many Derby Trailers as possible at the Spa this year as it's going to be a special edition... I can feel it! Hope all's well with those that don't consider me a totalitarian, New York "something-or-other"...

Steve
Old 06-23-2006, 08:16 AM
oracle80

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kasept
OBB,

You know it's funny.. My pal Martin in Montreal is the same. He doesn't play with my pix and I have nice days.. He's jumps on and I have off days.. It's been tough this week to get anything out, though there's been some juicy bankers mixed in with the crappy suggestions to keep things afloat...

Been tough getting a chance to visit and contribute anything... I've traveled non-stop since Tuesday and was handicapping for the show as I drove! 1,200miles since Tuesday night... Montreal;, Brockville, ONT; Binghamton, NY; Wilkes-Barre, PA; Hunt Valley, MD...

Stayed in Jessup, MD Wednesday night and went to Laurel yesterday morning to see Team Trombetta (the big horse looks SUPER and is riled up..). Then Fairfax and Sterling, VA; last meeting in Hanover, MD yesterday afternoon and up to Valley Stream last night... Will be at Belmont this morning, and Steve Grabowski's wedding this afternoon/evening in Northport, LI...

Home Saturday after a Big Sandy Saturday and then to Florida Monday... Needless to say, it's been a whirlwind. Will do my best to boost everyone's bankroll as the end of the month approaches and July rent looms!

Hope everyone has been 'playing and working well with others' here.. I do note that a certain someone has defected while elsewhere thoughtfully equating my Forum management with the regime that killed most of my father's family in Vienna, Budapest and Prague (including his father, sister, and several aunts, uncles and cousins). Nice.

By my reckonning, things sure seem to be going swimmingly here, and with the summer "officially" here via solstice, Saratoga is within view... Hope to see as many Derby Trailers as possible at the Spa this year as it's going to be a special edition... I can feel it! Hope all's well with those that don't consider me a totalitarian, New York "something-or-other"...

Steve
Steve noone here considers you a totalitarian who has any brains at all. Noone wanted to see Secretariat leave and I feel kinda bad that hes over there talking to himself, truly I do.
Old 06-24-2006, 01:21 AM
Washington Park

Default Apologies To Kasept

I Have To Apologize To Steve Byk. You Gave Good Picks And I Was To Dumb To Play Them Right. You Are Like The Average Player Trying To Make A Buck Handicapper Only Better Because You Pick Longshots. Any Joe Can Pick A 3/2 So I Give You Your Props. Keep Up With The Longshots And If You Are In Del Mar Around 7/22 Then I Owe You A Beer. Also Keep Up The Good Work On Atrab!