Derby Trail Forums

Go Back   Derby Trail Forums > Stakes Archive
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Today's Posts

Old 08-08-2010, 01:31 AM
Goodwood

Quote:
Originally Posted by stonegossard View Post
Whatever happened to TFM's cute little twitter page with his 4 followers. Now that was hilarious. Him whining about bad rides and track surfaces. I guess I would be pretty bent too if I gave out 120 consecutive losing picks.
What??

How dare you say TFF whines!!

Until you go back and find 10 posts of his where he whines, I don't want to hear back from you.

Oh, and you can only go back 11 of his posts to find those 10.
Old 08-08-2010, 07:01 AM
Woodbine

Quote:
Originally Posted by randallscott35 View Post
You wouldn't understand. It wasn't the shot at him you think it was, at all.....Anyone playing that much will lose over the long term. Period. Doug can explain it to you when you sit on his lap.
the only accurate statment in this pissing contest. these people that bet every race and every track NEVER WIN they are compulsive gamblers NOT handicappers. yesterdays card stunk between the 2nd and 6th race...4 maidens and a claimer. if you lost alot of money before the 7th race...you are not much. of course reading whats on here people think they can hit any race. the test and the whitney were very, very hitable with logic and common sense if you can pick races at all. you guys can fight over those baby races with first time starters and lose all the money you want betting half a dozen different tracks,,,....lol
Old 08-08-2010, 08:50 AM
Del Mar

Quote:
Originally Posted by johnny pinwheel View Post
the only accurate statment in this pissing contest. these people that bet every race and every track NEVER WIN they are compulsive gamblers NOT handicappers. yesterdays card stunk between the 2nd and 6th race...4 maidens and a claimer. if you lost alot of money before the 7th race...you are not much. of course reading whats on here people think they can hit any race. the test and the whitney were very, very hitable with logic and common sense if you can pick races at all. you guys can fight over those baby races with first time starters and lose all the money you want betting half a dozen different tracks,,,....lol
This is really funny.
Old 08-08-2010, 08:52 AM
Flemington

Quote:
Originally Posted by johnny pinwheel View Post
LOL
Old 08-08-2010, 08:53 AM
Coach Pants

What's that beeping noise?

Oh it's the Brinks truck backing into REDBOARD STATION.
Old 08-08-2010, 08:57 AM
Del Mar

Quote:
Originally Posted by Coach Pants View Post
What's that beeping noise?

Oh it's the Brinks truck backing into REDBOARD STATION.
For a 5-1 and a 3-1 no less.
Old 08-08-2010, 08:58 AM
Flemington

Quote:
Originally Posted by hockey2315 View Post

You diden't know? Blame was a huge OVERLAY AT 3-1, just go see for yourself in the dream thread.
Old 08-08-2010, 09:00 AM
Coach Pants

I just find it funny how people in the padlock are so smart yet when I look for their picks they are nowhere to be found.

And isn't it great to see someone who doesn't post their picks degrade others with a cheap jab directed at people brave enough to give their opinions before the race.

Obviously it was an easy bet for the chicken s.hits...but not one person in the play along thread put win money on Blame.

So who is the one bs'ing?
Old 08-08-2010, 11:04 AM
Arlington Park

6 pages, I don't see what the big deal is? Quality Road ran the same type of race as he did in the Travers last year. No surprise. He's a good horse that is just not as good as many think he is. I don't know why we need a Warren Commision to see the obvious.
Old 08-08-2010, 11:07 AM
Idlewild Airport

Quote:
Originally Posted by CSC View Post
6 pages, I don't see what the big deal is? Quality Road ran the same type of race as he did in the Travers last year. No surprise. He's a good horse that is just not as good as many think he is. I don't know why we need a Warren Commision to see the obvious.
At Gulfstream he is an exceptional horse.
Old 08-08-2010, 11:27 AM
Arlington Park

Quote:
Originally Posted by randallscott35 View Post
At Gulfstream he is an exceptional horse.
He is, but that is being a one trick pony. Hey I admit he is a talented horse at 1 turn and in the spring; however to me his hype never matches the odds he goes off at.
Old 08-08-2010, 11:30 AM
Atlantic City Race Course

Quote:
Originally Posted by hockey2315 View Post
Really?

Let's break this down a bit. Say you like Chapagne D'oro instead of the wiseguy horse you were gaga over. Say you also think Blame has a shot against QR. And, you also think Bonnie Blue Flag might get a piece. And, you have a NEGATIVE opinion of Pica Slew.

Then, you just might:

1) hit the $74.00 exacta in the Test (1 punch)
2) hit the $96.50 DD with Blame (for 2 punches)
3) hit the (one number) $18.20 exacta over QR

Of course, the only way to REALLY GET VALUE is Pick3's/4's/6's

5-1 and 3-1 suddenly take on a new meaning.
Old 08-08-2010, 11:34 AM
Atlantic City Race Course

Quote:
Originally Posted by CSC View Post
Buh buh buh

He's Fastttttttttttttttttttttt
Old 08-08-2010, 12:26 PM
Sheepshead Bay

Quote:
Originally Posted by Indian Charlie View Post
What??

How dare you say TFF whines!!

Until you go back and find 10 posts of his where he whines, I don't want to hear back from you.

Oh, and you can only go back 11 of his posts to find those 10.

He is the classic example of someone who is in way over their head and losing a ton at the track. Just go to to any track and point to the guy who is yelling at the tv......screaming at the jocks..trainers.......stewards.....that is TFM.
Old 08-08-2010, 12:35 PM
Keeneland

Quote:
Originally Posted by stonegossard View Post
He is the classic example of someone who is in way over their head and losing a ton at the track. Just go to to any track and point to the guy who is yelling at the tv......screaming at the jocks..trainers.......stewards.....that is TFM.
Yeah but he's getting a lot better at redboarding.
Old 08-08-2010, 07:13 PM
Gulfstream Park

QR's meltdown at the gate in last year's BC turned out to be a blessing in disguise for him.

Surely would've finished up-the-track in that contest