Derby Trail Forums

Go Back   Derby Trail Forums > Main Forum > The Paddock
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Today's Posts

Old 10-19-2006, 03:34 PM
oracle80

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bababooyee
I was just teasing, btw.

But, no, I had to shut her down. I did see your other thread and every time I hear about any kind of breakdown it makes me absolutely sick. I don't care which track, which owner, horse, jock, if its a champion or $5k claimer. On some level, I end up feeling guilty that it happens because I funnel money into the system...like I help encourage putting these beautiful animals in situations that are more dangerous than they may otherwise face if we had no racing at all. Irrational on some level, I know...and it does help to know that these horses were bred to run and they love it. But my knee-jerk reaction is always the same...
yeah it was a grass race though.
I just get frustrated with people who dont watch races every day telling people who do what they saw.
I know Hooves and Randall and Joel and BTW watch races, but based on the comments i read it sounda as if noone actually watches them yet still has a strong opinion, I find this amazing and am blowing my top over the amount of people who cold be dumb enough to argue about something they havent seen.