Derby Trail Forums

Go Back   Derby Trail Forums > Main Forum > The Paddock
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Today's Posts

Old 03-14-2022, 06:30 PM
Belmont Park

Quote:
Originally Posted by blackthroatedwind View Post
Here's a bet I'll make....Early Voting or Classic Causeway have to hit the board ( 1-2-3 ), both have to run in order for there to be a bet....and who beats who ( in case by some incredible act of God both are in the tri ).

I'll bet any part of a $250 donation to Old Friends, TRF, or the NY Racetrack Chaplaincy.

Anyone can play. I'll bet up to $250 total.
I will take 250 on Classic Causeway v Voting Irregularity
Old 03-14-2022, 08:16 PM
Atlantic City Race Course

Funny thread here. The line between offenders and victims is always a blurred one. Anyway, can I get in on the bet but with a different horse? I’d like to see the Arkansas Derby first but I’d be willing to bet $100 on Secret Oath to win the Kentucky Derby.
Manila, Java Gold, Alysheba, Sunday Silence, Go for Wand, In Excess, Paseana, Kotashaan, Holy Bull, Cigar, Alphabet Soup, Formal Gold, Skip Away, Artax, Tiznow, Point Given, Azeri, Candy Ride, Smarty Jones, Ghostzapper, Invasor, Curlin, Zenyatta, Zenyatta, Goldikova, Havre de Grace, Wise Dan, Wise Dan, California Chrome, American Pharoah, Arrogate, Gun Runner, Accelerate, Maximum Security, Gamine
Old 03-14-2022, 08:39 PM
Keeneland

Quote:
Originally Posted by King Glorious View Post
Funny thread here. The line between offenders and victims is always a blurred one. Anyway, can I get in on the bet but with a different horse? I’d like to see the Arkansas Derby first but I’d be willing to bet $100 on Secret Oath to win the Kentucky Derby.
I’ve got $100 to the charity of your choice (and vice versa) she doesn’t win the Arkansas Derby.
Old 03-14-2022, 09:40 PM
Atlantic City Race Course

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dahoss View Post
I’ve got $100 to the charity of your choice (and vice versa) she doesn’t win the Arkansas Derby.
Deal
Manila, Java Gold, Alysheba, Sunday Silence, Go for Wand, In Excess, Paseana, Kotashaan, Holy Bull, Cigar, Alphabet Soup, Formal Gold, Skip Away, Artax, Tiznow, Point Given, Azeri, Candy Ride, Smarty Jones, Ghostzapper, Invasor, Curlin, Zenyatta, Zenyatta, Goldikova, Havre de Grace, Wise Dan, Wise Dan, California Chrome, American Pharoah, Arrogate, Gun Runner, Accelerate, Maximum Security, Gamine
Old 03-14-2022, 10:02 PM
Longchamps

Quote:
Originally Posted by blackthroatedwind View Post
Here's a bet I'll make....Early Voting or Classic Causeway have to hit the board ( 1-2-3 ), both have to run in order for there to be a bet....and who beats who ( in case by some incredible act of God both are in the tri ).

I'll bet any part of a $250 donation to Old Friends, TRF, or the NY Racetrack Chaplaincy.

Anyone can play. I'll bet up to $250 total.
I’m in. Let’s see them get there first and figure out donations.
Old 03-14-2022, 10:31 PM
Jerome Park

Quote:
Originally Posted by knickslions2 View Post
I’m in. Let’s see them get there first and figure out donations.
Great. We will subtract whatever you want to bet from what Freddy tried to steal right away. He's badly behaved like that:-)
Old 03-16-2022, 06:29 PM
Oriental Park

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dahoss View Post
I bet $25 on Venti Valentine in the Oaks at 15-1. I'm skeptical that Echo Zulu even makes the race. If Venti Valentine wins the Gazelle, she's probably half (or less) than the 15-1 I bet her at.

I also bet $15 on In Due Time in the Derby. He would need to really improve, but I don't think much separates him and the best in Florida, so why not?

I've lost $40 in much worse ways if neither make the gate
I didn’t look much at the Oaks horses. I’ve just been checked out.

I don’t dislike In Due Time. My original plan was to get on Charge It in this pool but looks like everyone had that plan and 17/1 just isn’t appealing to me for that horse.
Old 04-02-2022, 08:57 PM
Jerome Park

So Classic Causeway faced better horses today, in a more contentious pace, and didn't make it past 6F. I rest my case.

At least now they can point for the Woody Stephens and Allen Jerkens.