Derby Trail Forums

Go Back   Derby Trail Forums > The Steve Dellinger Discourse Den
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Today's Posts

Old 08-13-2014, 09:19 PM
Super Mod.. and Super Fly

Default Police state reached

I hope everyone is watching what's going on in Ferguson right now. Those aren't the cops, that's an occupying army.
Old 08-13-2014, 09:45 PM
Dee Tee Stables

http://www.slate.com/blogs/the_slate..._ferguson.html

"We cannot guarantee your safety. We will not be answering 911 calls"

so what will they be doing? other than messing with reporters that is...
Old 08-14-2014, 05:59 AM
Dee Tee Stables

http://www.slate.com/blogs/the_slate..._taken_in.html
Old 08-14-2014, 06:30 AM
Atlantic City Race Course

http://jezebel.com/ferguson-disgrace.../+laceydonohue

It's crazy. Journalists getting arrested, tear gas, firing on unarmed protesters. It's a no-fly zone because they don't want media reporting on it. And as this article points out, the only side that has killed anyone is the Police Department.

Now an alderman has been arrested for refusing to get out of his car.

ETA: Sorry, alderman arrested for getting out of his car against officer's wishes. Then charged with unlawful assembly.

"Congress shall make no law respecting an establishment of religion, or prohibiting the free exercise thereof; or abridging the freedom of speech, or of the press; or the right of the people peaceably to assemble, and to petition the Government for a redress of grievances."

Unless you're black, apparently. Then you can get arrested for getting out of your car because it's "unlawful assembly."

Last edited by GenuineRisk : 08-14-2014 at 07:57 AM.
Old 08-14-2014, 08:12 AM
Atlantic City Race Course

One of the front pagers at balloon-juice, who himself is a veteran of the Iraq war, has this to say:

http://www.balloon-juice.com/2014/08...n-thread-1846/

"At the Bundy ranch, white anti-government militia wanna-bes pointed loaded firearms at federal employees and law enforcement officers in the support of a criminal, and nothing happened.

In Ferguson, MO, a young African American was killed by a police officer for jaywalking, and the city and county police have attacked the mostly African American citizens with baton rounds, tear gas, armored vehicles, and riot gear while threatening them with automatic rifles.

Where are all the 2nd Amendment open carry zealots to defend people who are actually under attack by an out of control government?

Yeah, I thought so.

I’ll just note that Ferguson PD and St. Louis County PD brought heavier gear to a civil protest than I had to fight the Taliban and Iraqi insurgents. My troops however, were better trained and disciplined. Most of the Vets that I’ve been tweeting with back and forth throughout the day and evening are shocked at the police tactics throughout the day. We were taught to diffuse tensions when dealing with agitated civilians and civil disturbance and the actions of local law enforcement in in the Ferguson area seem geared to inflame the situation."
Old 08-14-2014, 08:31 AM
Arlington Park

Were the Bundy protestors looting and setting property on fire?

Of course not.

And just to clear things up. Guns were pointed at the officers. One of the idiots who did so in Ferguson is in critical condition.

Jesus just kill yourself, white idiot.

If you feel that ****ing guilty end yourself. Whites are evil. Just do it, moron appeaser.
Old 08-14-2014, 08:41 AM
Keeneland

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pants II View Post
All I take from it is that it's perfectly ok for blacks to kill each other. Over 1000 black on black murders since Zim Zam was acquitted.

I don't recall the snitch bitch Sharpton protesting any of those murders.

But hell...one white cop kills a young black man...all hell breaks loose.

Blacks are a failed race in this country. If they were actually useful then this whole ordeal with the border wouldn't be happening.
Sad but I think you're correct. A 17-year old riding his bike was killed Tuesday night in Chicago and no one cares.

http://www.suntimes.com/news/2923609...l#.U-y5cfYg9Ms

Two others were shot at a Parade this w/e and the parade organizer actually had the gall to not blame the perpetrators but the media for covering it. Her actual ignorant quote was
Quote:
“It’s a shame to waste that time on a minor incident that occurred,” parade organizer Beverly Reed-Scott
The 'minor incident' turned out to be
Quote:
An 18-year-old man and a 17-year-old boy were shot while standing in the 4200 block of South King Drive along the parade route. Both victims survived and at least one was taken to Northwestern Memorial Hospital.

No arrests have been made in connection with the shooting.
Not wanting to be mistaken for a complete idiot
Quote:
Asked if she thought the media not covering violence would make a difference, Reed-Scott said: “Absolutely.”
http://www.suntimes.com/news/metro/2...l#.U-y7AfYg9Ms

So there it is, the media is causing the violence by covering such and not a peep from the sheeple.
Old 08-14-2014, 08:47 AM
Arlington Park

The media is mostly white apologists who work for corporations that hate white people because they demand a higher wage than other races.

Nothing is going to change until the real whites who still have pride in their race go after their own. These people need to be silenced. One way or the other.

If they aren't then they will succeed in the greatest genocide in this countries history.

Think I'm wrong?

Look how many whites are encouraging these hoodlums and making idiotic comparisons to the Bundy ranch.

They are nothing more than traitors.
Old 08-14-2014, 08:48 AM
Arlington Park

Call me racist...don't give any ****s.

The statistics don't lie.
Old 08-14-2014, 08:56 AM
Arlington Park

http://www.dailykos.com/story/2014/0...-Michael-Brown

Just read this bullshit.

Gentle Giant? How the **** do these white idiots know the kid was gentle?

Because he graduated high school? Is that the rationale?

So now we're so devolved as a society that a high school diploma makes you a good person?

****ing christ on a stick. Now they have a rebel flag spotted in the police chief's home. Uh oh better burn down their own neighborhood!

The ****ing idiots.
Old 08-14-2014, 09:32 AM
Arlington Park

Oh almost forgot to mention that golfer, rudeboy and myself repeatedly tried to warn most of you that our police forces were being militarized.

Not a conspiracy now, eh?

Guess who gave the green light for that type of force?

I'm sure you can find one republican out of the endless list of democrats to blame it on.

Just look at the government in St. Louis county. Mostly democrats.

Which is why this story will mysteriously die down. The idiots eventually will realize they are eating their own.

Merica. Land of the blindfolded sheep.
Old 08-14-2014, 09:43 AM
Dee Tee Stables

Quote:
Originally Posted by GenuineRisk View Post
One of the front pagers at balloon-juice, who himself is a veteran of the Iraq war, has this to say:

http://www.balloon-juice.com/2014/08...n-thread-1846/

"At the Bundy ranch, white anti-government militia wanna-bes pointed loaded firearms at federal employees and law enforcement officers in the support of a criminal, and nothing happened.

In Ferguson, MO, a young African American was killed by a police officer for jaywalking, and the city and county police have attacked the mostly African American citizens with baton rounds, tear gas, armored vehicles, and riot gear while threatening them with automatic rifles.

Where are all the 2nd Amendment open carry zealots to defend people who are actually under attack by an out of control government?

Yeah, I thought so.

I’ll just note that Ferguson PD and St. Louis County PD brought heavier gear to a civil protest than I had to fight the Taliban and Iraqi insurgents. My troops however, were better trained and disciplined. Most of the Vets that I’ve been tweeting with back and forth throughout the day and evening are shocked at the police tactics throughout the day. We were taught to diffuse tensions when dealing with agitated civilians and civil disturbance and the actions of local law enforcement in in the Ferguson area seem geared to inflame the situation."
Old 08-14-2014, 09:55 AM
Keeneland

Quote:
Originally Posted by GenuineRisk View Post

I’ll just note that Ferguson PD and St. Louis County PD brought heavier gear to a civil protest than I had to fight the Taliban and Iraqi insurgents.
No wonder they want the media gone. Hard to see Abrams tanks, Apache helicopters, fully auto M16A4's, special forces, F-16 air support, missile equipped drones (the gear used to fight the Taliban and Iraqi insurgents) used on our own people.

Amazing with all that gear in play there haven't been 100's killed instead of the reported zero.
Old 08-14-2014, 10:03 AM
Arlington Park

"The Revolution Club of Chicago"

...in Ferguson

Oh wow a scrawny androgynous white liberal is in the middle of a molotov party.

So peaceful.
Old 08-14-2014, 10:18 AM
Arlington Park

"A counter-intelligence program on steroids"

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rNuLXP5LLVU

Larry Pinkney of the original Black Panthers discusses the New Black Panther party.

I'm sure it's just a coincidence that the Chicago sect of the New BPP is in Ferguson.

But hell this is too much information. We must react on pure emotion! Facts be damned!
Old 08-14-2014, 10:40 AM
Arlington Park

I'm sure this is just a coincidence too. There's probably no connection to recent events.

http://fox2now.com/2012/06/21/us-arm...-city-streets/

Quote:
ST. LOUIS, MO (KTVI) – St. Louis Police say you shouldn’t be frightened if you see Army vehicles in the city. The US Army is conducting training in St. Louis city neighborhoods during the next week.

There are dozens of Army trucks, humvees and armed vehicles on a parking lot along Goodfellow.

They are there every day at the US Army Reserve Center. But St. Louis police say that some Army vehicles may be driving through neighborhoods for the next week.

It is part of Army training that will be going on until June 28th, 2012.
This was a big deal two years ago for us conspiracy nutters.

Oh well I'm sure there's no connection. No foreshadowing involved at all.

Like I said a few years ago...you get what you deserve.

You've been conditioned to believe that these evil scumbags don't intend to Balkanize this country.

That's where we're headed. You appeasing cowards can go to your camps. I'll take my chances being a free man in this ****ed up Disney world you've created.

Morons. Unbelievable how naive you white liberals are.
Old 08-14-2014, 10:48 AM
Dee Tee Stables

http://www.slate.com/blogs/weigel/20...a_outlets.html

news crew tear gassed, shot at with rubber bullets...

'we don't want you here'.
no, of course they don't want reporters there with their video cameras.

just saw this statement from al jazeera about the police and their actions towards the news crew:

"Al Jazeera America is stunned by this egregious assault on freedom of the press that was clearly intended to have a chilling effect on our ability to cover this important story," said Kate O'Brian, president of Al Jazeera America.

Last edited by Danzig : 08-14-2014 at 01:35 PM.
Old 08-14-2014, 10:52 AM
Arlington Park

Quote:
Originally Posted by Danzig View Post
http://www.slate.com/blogs/weigel/20...a_outlets.html

news crew tear gassed, shot at with rubber bullets...

'we don't want you hear'.
no, of course they don't want reporters there with their video cameras.
Look zig boohoo for the WashPo and HuffPo "reporters"

or are they bloggers?

Blatantly omitting statistics would be more of a biased blogger...not a reporter.

Someone take the bait on that one, please.
Old 08-14-2014, 11:36 AM
Arlington Park

The cops name, address, phone number, fb page is floating around certain message boards.

Also looks what's starting in Chitown today...

http://abc7chicago.com/politics/illi...ursday/256983/
Old 08-14-2014, 01:19 PM
Arlington Park

It's funny how all of this nonsense just explodes into a giant clusterf.uck.

Now "The Purge" is set for Louisville, KY on Friday night.

A night of lawlessness.

"Dem poor boys didn't do nuffin!"

You can literally quote that word for word for each of these staged incidents.