Derby Trail Forums

Go Back   Derby Trail Forums > The Steve Dellinger Discourse Den
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Today's Posts

Old 07-11-2011, 05:47 PM
Keeneland

Quote:
Originally Posted by Riot View Post
Not at all. It demonstrates that, once again, you are too lazy to click a link and learn what you are spouting off about.

Then, you wouldn't do something moronic, like post figures about Medicare changes, generalized costs, etc., and completely fail to mention the portion of the ACA we are discussing.

Do you even understand the difference? I don't think so. I suppose I could post a bunch of facts and figures about insurance companies in general, it would have as much context (none) as what you've introduced, in reference to the one portion of the ACA under discussion in this thread.

Yes, Dell. You copied a bunch of generalized one-sided figures about the ACA. Good for you!

Which, btw, doesn't even mention the other side (savings) - which makes it deficit neutral.

And not one thing of what you listed anything at all to do with the section of the ACA I was posting about. Which again, is the whole damn point. You have no understanding of the ACA, and have never made any real attempt to do so.

"The ACA sucks! Obama sucks!" - yeah, we get that's how you feel.
and you still can't answer what company you left and who you went with!
Old 07-11-2011, 05:57 PM
Keeneland

Quote:
Originally Posted by dellinger63 View Post
and you still can't answer what company you left and who you went with!
Well, yeah, I have discussed my insurance company in depth in the past, and I gave you the link to find out the insurers setup for the ACA.

I have a lawsuit currently active against my insurance company, remember?
"Have the clean racing people run any ads explaining that giving a horse a Starbucks and a chocolate poppyseed muffin for breakfast would likely result in a ten year suspension for the trainer?" - Dr. Andrew Roberts
Old 07-11-2011, 06:10 PM
Keeneland

Quote:
Originally Posted by Riot View Post
Well, yeah, I have discussed my insurance company in depth in the past, and I gave you the link to find out the insurers setup for the ACA.

I have a lawsuit currently active against my insurance company, remember?
Tell me again why your old company doesn't offer exchanges and your new company does?

You realize many Dr.'s refuse medicare/caid patients and will likely do the same with Obamacare customers? A lot of them like to operate according to the free market. Of course the bad ones will likely still take anything/anyone. Good Luck with that!
Old 07-11-2011, 06:33 PM
Keeneland

Quote:
Originally Posted by dellinger63 View Post
Tell me again why your old company doesn't offer exchanges and your new company does?
I never said that. This doesn't involve any "exchanges"

Do you even have a clue what you are talking about? No. You don't.

Quote:
You realize many Dr.'s refuse medicare/caid patients and will likely do the same with Obamacare customers? A lot of them like to operate according to the free market. Of course the bad ones will likely still take anything/anyone. Good Luck with that!
First, we are not talking about Medicare/Medicaid in this thread.

Secondly, "Obamacare" customers have regular insurance like anybody else. Why would they be refused?

Face it Dell - you are completely clueless about all things "Obamacare". Stick with the extent of your knowledge: "Obama sucks!"
"Have the clean racing people run any ads explaining that giving a horse a Starbucks and a chocolate poppyseed muffin for breakfast would likely result in a ten year suspension for the trainer?" - Dr. Andrew Roberts