Derby Trail Forums

Go Back   Derby Trail Forums > Sports Bar & Grill
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Today's Posts

Old 12-25-2006, 01:27 PM
Saratoga

Default How come Kobe is ALWAYS

sick on big games or national TV games?

He is so full of **** it is ridiculous....NEWSFLASH FOR MR. Bryant. There is only one Michael Jordan, and his performance when sick, IN THE PLAYOFFS, and had to be dragged off the court because he was so sick, WILL NEVER BE DUPLICATED
Old 12-26-2006, 09:37 AM
Morris Park

Kobe is a hater simple as that he will never be loved like other superstars because he can never give anyone credit, Gilbert Arenas lights them up for 60 and he says they were all terrible shots give me a break give the man some credit and by the way he came back for 54 the other night yeah he takes bad shots but he is the superstar they rely on, I never liked Kobe because he will never live up to all the hype and he crossed the line when he spread lies about Shaq maybe not lies but somethings you don't tell....F-ck Kobe he will never ever win another title simple as that!!!!
Old 12-28-2006, 02:47 PM
Monmouth Park

I was watching the pre-game show for the Heat/Lakers game the other and almost choked on my Christmas dinner when I heard Mark Jackson say that when it is all said and done and he is walking away from the game, Kobe will be the best player ever to play. No doubt that he is one of the best now, but the best of all time. He can't be serious. Kobe spent way too much time worrying about whether or not he was going to have to play second fiddle to Shaq. No telling how many titles they could have won if they kept the peace out there. And I gotta believe it was strictly Kobe, because what does Shaq do? Comes to Miami and wins a title with Wade.
Old 12-28-2006, 03:41 PM
Saratoga

Quote:
Originally Posted by DaHoss9698
Possible. I think part of it is Shaq probably came to terms with the fact that at this stage in his career he has to play second fiddle to a talent like Wade, Kobe or Lebron, etc. He didn't want to do it in LA, probably because he doesn't like Kobe. And I thought the comments Phil Jackson made the other day were kind of telling. I'll have to find them, something about it being hard to get Shaq to work.
Your crazy. He couldn't hold Jordan's jock.
Old 12-28-2006, 04:00 PM
Saratoga

Quote:
Originally Posted by DaHoss9698
Never said he could. Oh I see, when i said possible I was referring to the part about Shaq and Kobe. I'm a Laker fan, have been since I was a little kid watching the Lakers when I lived out in LA, but I agree, Kobe couldn't hold a candle to Jordan, or Magic for that matter. but I think he's the best in the game today.
I would take Wade over him any day of the week, more complete in my opinion
Old 12-28-2006, 04:02 PM
The Curragh

Kobe is more talented and better than Jordan ever dreamt of being!

KOBE IS MVP!
Old 12-28-2006, 09:43 PM
Goodwood

Quote:
Originally Posted by Scav
Your crazy. He couldn't hold Jordan's jock.
Don't follow the NBA all that closely... but this I know to be true.
Old 12-29-2006, 06:36 PM
Monmouth Park

Quote:
Originally Posted by IrishofNDMan
Kobe is more talented and better than Jordan ever dreamt of being!

KOBE IS MVP!
I hope that you are kidding....no fan can be that misguided.
Old 12-30-2006, 12:26 PM
Atlantic City Race Course

I'll tell u what's funny. Kobe saying that Gilbert Arenas has no conscience and that he just goes out there and chucks them up. He says that Arenas took a lot of bad shots and when they happen to go in, they look like great shots. He said he's not used to seeing someone with that kind of shooting mentality.

I guess what Kobe is trying to say is that he's never looked in a mirror. The guy is an ******* pure and simple. He mentioned how Arenas only got his 60 with the help of shooting so many free throws. He said "I mean, the guy shot 27 free throws, come on now." Well, he must have forgotten how he shot 25 FT's against Dallas when he scored his 62 last year.....and that was in three quarters. Arenas shot 27 in overtime. Here are some numbers from Kobe's three highest scoring games and from the two where Arenas just put up 60 and 54.

Kobe
41 mins...46 shots (28 made)....20 FT.....81 pts....2 asts
32 mins...31 shots (18 made)....25 FT.....62 pts....0 asts
54 mins...45 shots (22 made)....12 FT.....58 pts....4 asts

Arenas
49 mins...32 shots (17 made)....27 FT.....60 pts...8 asts
48 mins...37 shots. (21 made)....6 FT......54 pts...4 asts

U tell me who's the bigger gunslinger and who has no conscience?
Manila, Java Gold, Alysheba, Sunday Silence, Go for Wand, In Excess, Paseana, Kotashaan, Holy Bull, Cigar, Alphabet Soup, Formal Gold, Skip Away, Artax, Tiznow, Point Given, Azeri, Candy Ride, Smarty Jones, Ghostzapper, Invasor, Curlin, Zenyatta, Zenyatta, Goldikova, Havre de Grace, Wise Dan, Wise Dan, California Chrome, American Pharoah, Arrogate, Gun Runner, Accelerate, Maximum Security, Gamine