Derby Trail Forums

Go Back   Derby Trail Forums > Main Forum > The Paddock
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Today's Posts

Old 03-11-2020, 11:38 AM
Hollywood Park

Default just a thought,,not a acusation

it kind of got me wondering mary and gary west changing to baffart with nax security,,,im only hearing about trainers and vets in this investigation,,but wg=hat about owners/ am i to beleive these famous owners didnt have a clue as to what was happening to there horses when it wasnt race day/ again,,,im not accusing,,im asking..i would think if i owned i would want to know a to z whats going on with my horses,,,but maybe thats just not possible,,,again im just using the wests as a example here,,,,but do the owners go unscathed in this?
Old 03-11-2020, 11:58 AM
Hollywood Park

Default another thought andy serling spot on

i tweeted this earlier andy was spot on yesterday on steves show he used words like cheaters,,screwing public,,,at the time i took a pick 3 up to saratoga for my father,,,it was a straight 50 pick,,,he had the 1st 2 in and his horse if it won would have payed 3400 hundred,,,well navarro had that chancealot in that race,,a stake race mind you,,3rd time lifetime start,,,and he wins by 15,,and i beleive set track record,,,so after race i did what every other loser did,, rip tickets and move to next race,,,but now looking back,,,i feel my father got cheated out of 3400 dollars,,,2 years later and it feels like a new wound,,,imagine a guy who fought in world war 2 and supports this game everyweekend for past 70 years and gets robbed out of a possible big hit because he was cheated...it just tastes bad