Derby Trail Forums

Go Back   Derby Trail Forums > Sports Bar & Grill
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Today's Posts

Old 10-27-2014, 08:28 AM
Jerome Park

From ~ Clyde

================================================== =======

I am marking this week as Les Miles Week.

Les is my VERY good friend.

You know, Sporty Fans....Les was born here in NE Ohio and played high school football at either Elyria or Barberton and achieved all state status.But the best thing about him was ,as all NE Ohio youngsters,his ability to lie.We NE Ohioans were all BIG LIAHS as little ones.Les is one of the few to carry on that craft well into his 50's as head coach of a major college fb team.

He has defined and refined lying.

It's no longer,"Well Fido et my homework."

Les is a true BIG LIAH artist.

He doesn't blatantly lie: he answers a potentially destructive question in such a way that no one really knows what he said.

Observe:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=A2uoHvzlbC8

Extraordinary work.
Old 10-27-2014, 09:20 AM
Arlington Park

RIP Mama Miles

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JgqYUtBqVQQ

SEC will eat itself 2014
Old 10-29-2014, 06:53 PM
Jerome Park

From Clyde

=============================================

God I'm glad Bluffian doesn't yak here.

Anyhoo----hello Sporty Fans.

As with anyone, I am sorry to hear Les' Mom has gone on.Always hard.

Huge game tomorrow night with the Seminals visiting the Louisville Carnals.

What a mess.

All the same, many are seeing this as one of those trap/let done games for Corrida St.;and it could be they're in for a real bull fight against a divisional foe .I do think these rapscallions are an overrated team.The line is only 3.5.That's a Les Miles field goal and the half point after;which I hate. I also hate being another one saying take the Carnals, but I am on of those guys.Their sneaky little coach,Neutrino,is bound to cheat one way or another.

Not to worry;more weekend pigskin picks will follow-----sooner or later.

Then again,maybe you should worry.
Old 10-29-2014, 08:54 PM
Arlington Park

Jeff Rubles is having half price crab legs if the Carnals win.
Old 10-30-2014, 08:15 AM
Jerome Park

A reply from ~ Clyde

================================================== ===============

He better really load up on his crab leg inventory because I believe Corrida State is going down. Let us remember Louisville has an admirable defense and CS does not.On the road, just escaped Neutered Dame....and we know -----on any given Thursday night....

Point Players,big game with No.1 SissiMippi St. home to Arkysars.The RazorSwine have that giant ant eater for a coach.This is not good. The BullFrogs should be ready to rumble and cover that - 10.5.Those who don't like them.....hang on .Their time is coming.

In the real big one,it's #3 AwDern at #4 Another Miss.Neither team can afford another loss and they're divisional foes to boot.I don't think Another Miss will miss again because of their no.1 ( in points allowed) defense.They are at home and in a VERY huffy mood having lost to Les&Co. They are better than I had at first minded.Take them -2....and it will be "aw,dern" for AwDern.

Why is WHICH Ohio State ( and by the by....to the goof who came up with THE Ohio State:What? There's more than one? Really dumb.)-28.5 against the Fighting Vagini? The team just got spent in 2 ot's at State Penn with the Big LOTS of Teams game of the year next week.Ohio has a qb with a bad knee: bruised mcl.Reporters report he is noticeably limping today,but all connections claim he plays Saturday.

....uh huh....

He's is going to play against the Fighting Vagini with a bruised mcl and the biggest game of the year up next week.

AH DON'T THINK SO!

What a bunch of BIG LIAHS!
>
>
> Ohio State is still too young and still learning many things including how to properly operate and defend the forward pass.The back up to Barrett is Cardale Jones.....a 6'5",250 pound BEHEMOTH.
>
> He hasn't passed a whole lot in the clean up games.
>
> Bourbon;would you rather face Michigan State with Cardale Jones or with Barrett? What this all says ,SportyFans.....is take ( and I do know how Illinois has back stabbed me in the past....haven't forgot) the Fighitng Vagini and that big ol' pile of 28.5 points.
>
>
>
> Bah! Enough for now.
>
> I almost sound like I know what I'm talking about.
>
> Clear sign I'm overextending.
>
>

Last edited by Arletta : 10-30-2014 at 11:34 AM.
Old 10-31-2014, 05:48 AM
Arlington Park

I went to bed at halftime.

Not surprised.

The offense of the carnals has been beyond mediocre.
Old 10-31-2014, 10:13 AM
Jerome Park

From Clyde

==============================================

Oh my God....Rubles is going to kill me.
Old 11-02-2014, 05:32 PM
Arlington Park

It's the year of my discontent.

The Tide back in control. With an offensive line in disarray. And an uncomfortable HC/OC sideline relationship.

Icy winter, Clyde.

Fresh Crab Legs.
Old 11-02-2014, 07:44 PM
Jerome Park

A reply from ~ Clyde

================================================== ======

They're sounding better every day.

Did not know Ala. had off. line problems but could guess the other.I think Saban will win that battle one way or another.

Ohio State is the one about to find out they have off. line problems,sad to say.The recovery from the defenses forward pass schizophrenia is about to go awol too.

My gross inefficiency from this weekend:In recognition thereof,I have created the Arnold Rothstein Award for outstanding game fixing in college football.

I can't mention this weeks winners under threat of law suits.

Stay with me,Sporty Fans....a losing streak only means more losing ....I mean a winning streak is right around the corner.
Old 11-05-2014, 09:17 PM
Arlington Park

Clyde speaks:

======================================

SportyFans, as you know.....Dahla has no idea of what she types.

....uh-oh....

Wrong topic.

I wanted to type:CLYDEFORM!! will no longer be made available and neither will I
as it concerns American baffert Racing.That includes even the biggies such as
The baffert Derby,The baffertless,The baffertmont,The baffers and the Breeders
Cup baffert.Pfizer Labs prize chemist ,baffert,and the shills of the industry as
well as the individual racing boards are the primary reason.

The bright side is I will still bring you fine college point spread picks;might
as well get right to it.

But first,regarding the elevation of the Woebegone Platypuses.The Organization
For The Advancement of the Overrated has made them the #4 team this
week----what?....did baffert buy them?Do they realize this team lost at HOME to
unrated,now anyway....ARIZONA??

Holy cow.

Anyhoo----Woebegone is at Itah Utah.Take Itah plus the 9.

=:>

LOL TIDE!! is at L-LES-U and giving Les 6.5. Mighty white of 'em.I have it
Bellicheck is not going to rent out his Etch-A-Sletch this weekend. This puts
Les at a huge disadvantage.Dick Saban is not going to be happy about being
bafferted by the Platypuses,either.Take LOL TIDE!! giving Les the 6.5.

He won't know what to do with them.

IS THIS THE ? Ohio State is at the Quartans....and yes,it is THE Ohio State.And
THE Ohio State is gettng 3.5.

The same THE Ohio State that saw it's first year off. line performing VERY bad
against State Penn.That same THE Ohio State whose defense allowed that strange
football move called the FORWARD FUCl<iING PASS to almost beat them in that same
game.

This is painful, but you must take the Fourth Day Adventists in this one
.....giving 3.5.

Massively overrated Field Goal Jesus is at Rich's place....getting 2.5 ( they
really love those friggin' half points don't they??).This is tough because
Neutered Dame's stout defense only gave up 39 to one dimensional Navy last
week......but Ill say take Richies boys and give the points.

Let the point fixing games begin.
Old 11-07-2014, 01:30 PM
Jerome Park

From Clyde

================================================== ===============

EMERGENCY SPORTY BROADCAST FROM THE EMERGENCY SPORTY BROADCAST NETWORK!!!!

Sporty Fans from all dimensional universi:

Upon observing the birdbrain staff writer's picks at Ozone(THE? Ohio State's ,one of----anyway, football news space)unanimously picked the Quartans to win.

This necessitates a fixed game reversal.

Take THE!? Ohio State getting 3.5.

Sidenote: At the post game press conference last night,baffert was seen whispering something into Andy Dalton's ear. When Dalton was asked what happened on those 3 interceptions he replied,"The ground broke out from under me on each and it changed the trajectory of the ball."
Old 11-11-2014, 03:43 PM
Jerome Park

From Clyde

================================================== ====

I would like to welcome all my new viewers from that far off planet: North Dakerda.

Huge football fans.

Getting kind of interesting in college fb,aye?Thank my lucky's for sniffing out the MSU defense in on the fix.I did know a player on each of OSU's punt and kick off return were buttered up,but was not aware of four key players on the Quartan's defense being fed copious qualudes well before kick off.That late info was brought to you by FIXER SNIFFER!!

Let's get right to the BIG huge that means the most this weekend:

Pimple at State Penn.

=:>

Kidding,of course.

It's SissiMippi State at LOL!! TIDE.

Alybamer's defense seems just the ticket for this home game and I do sorta/kinda think they win, but not by 7.5.Take those big ol' jumpin' Bullfrogs and that 7.5.

Corrida State is at the Miami Rain Showers.

Once a huge rivalry and probably still is.... for Yourami.

As you know, I think the Seminals are vastly overrated although undefeated.But I think they have shot their wad and lose this game. Take 'um Yourami and the one .....and a half.

IS THIS THE Ohio State? goes to that Gopher Pit to play Minny-SO-tah.

Ohio is coming off a huge win and Minny-SO-tah is tied with Swissconsin and Neebrasker for their division lead. Those Twin Tittie fans will be higher than a NoAdvanatge meet up.

BUT....butbutbutbut----go with the BuckNuts and toss away those 12.5 points to the Vulvarenes.I know they are on vacay Saturday,but need all the points they can get.

The WEDON'TNEEDNOSTINKINGBADGERS are home to Neebrasker;both tied with the aforementioned Minny-SO-ta for that division lead.

Swissconsin gets -6.5.

Too many.Take The CornFucl<ers and those points.

Remember game fixers: the point you shave may be your own.
Old 11-14-2014, 01:08 PM
Jerome Park

From Clyde

================================================== ========

Uhm,first....Airyzoner will not be fine.

I normally do not mess with the pros as their game fixing is prodigiously fecund with bag men running into each other -----DURING the game.

But the Lardinals are but a mirage and soon it will be midnight at the oasis with the Lardinals turning into nothing more than a bad bet in their remaining games.

More of a Note To Myself than anything.

All the same; we must pay attention to the latest series of bad ballet barnyard noises emitting from the cavernous mouth of Funny Aprilweather. Several years back this fine,agile writer felt it was Girly P.( who merely had to succumb to Olympic testing ) who was the sticking point on the super fight.

Not no more.

Especially now, as I do think even Petty Boy Floyd knows his skills have eroded to the level of being in dire need of gabion protection.So has Blechman's,but at least he isn't frightened of Aprilweather.

SportyFans, the real point is this should have happened years ago.Even if it happens....who wants to see diminishing skills versus even more diminishing skills? It would only result in a diminishing split decision.

Moving along----there is el mucho yaking taking place regarding MVP Horsey awards.....and yer what not.As long as PayBob doesn't get either award,who cares? Given his first degree felony at the Classic start.In fact, I think horsey racing ought to now adopt a replacement for the bell going off.Take a tip from SMASHCAR: "GENTLEMAN!! WHACK YER HORSEY'S!!!!" baffert seems to think it quite normal----the pinball start.

And finally:Can Jihad Scientist and Decrepit Reagent Man be next?

How many years does one ask about the KD pools before it becomes an eyebrow raiser?

How can 3 posters be huge California Aluminum fans in a sea of C.A. haters----yet never yak to each other?

Steroid driven multitasking?

Avanti Amigos!!
Old 11-19-2014, 12:25 PM
Jerome Park

From Clyde

================================================== =======

Welcome to College Football Days Before Game Day.BIG huge to hour newest viewers from Kaneohe Bay;breeding ground for the endangered Hawaiian Monk Seal and Sea Turtle.Great having you all.

Things are about to get dangerous,SportyFans.Come December 7th.....the Final Four will be known and right now the battle for those 4 spots are feeding fan rage.Conference bias/hate as well as any differing opinions can cause instant physical attacks.Fan message boards are rife with foul streams of verbose obscenities.

For me, I don't care a whole lot.I have always promoted the posture-----may the most fixer friendly team win.It's the American way and no son currently exemplifies it any better than baffert.You want the Big Enchilada----Alybamer?FSU?Woebegone?TCPew?;etc? Take a listen to the Breeders Cup Classic and the Awesome Again.That is how it is done.

Now for last weeks critique.

Unfortunately for me,my wuffie would not eat my football picks.

So I stuck them in a bowl of chocolate mint ice cream and gave the whole thing to L'Arletta and she et it.

One must always have a stand by plan.But now we gonna git mad at dem beans!!Here are the fixer sniffer results for this weeks ssssso key games:

The Oklahoma State Cowgirls are at the Baylor Tree Sloths.OSU has beat no one and doesn't do much of anything right.The Tree Sloths come off a bye and have to be quite cheesed off about dropping in the rankings due solely to that vacay.But that conference called the Big Twelve is anemic not only in the shortage of 12 teams, but also in the time tested fact : The Big Twelve is well overrated.Throw the -27.5 away and take Baylor.They should win by 45....and then drop more in the rankings.

HA-HA!!

Huge showdown as Minny-SOH-tah visits dem Cornfucl<ers.The Rodents are one game behind Neebrasker and Swissconsin.They must win this game to have any chance of going to the B-10 title game.The Cornfucl<ers still have an orangutang for a coach....and it's really starting to show.They have not had a defense for a lllllong time.Minny-SOH-tah,though....they're not bad.One dimensional,but a pretty fair defense and they are plugers.Look for more ugly faces from the orangutang and the Rodents to win.

That means take them and the -10.5.

Now, the really,really BIG game!!

With enormous national championship implications---the Golden Rashes of Kent State cross country ski to the home of the Buffalo Bobs!

The Howdy Duties porous defense will pose a problem for the prolific point-a-game offense of the Golden Rashes.I would not be surprised to see Buffalo add some snowmen on the field.They only have 11 now and will need more.

Kent State wins in the upset of the century.Take them and the 7.5.

The Brownies are taking that 2nd half dive ,but the Cavaliers are showing them how to tank right ricky ticky.Thank our lucky's The Queen is back.

So there ya go.
Old 11-24-2014, 06:12 PM
Jerome Park

From Clyde

================================================== ==============

Well one out of two may be a high water mark.

Not sa bad.

Using that as a springboard;it's on to rivalry week.....perhaps the greatest week
in college football.

And what a colossal mess it is.

Given the proliferation of violent game fixing this year and add in these huge
rivalries plus a pinch of final four berths at stake----you can see what I'm
saying.Corrida State continues to win games as though it is a tough
decision.Alybamer thought about making it interesting at the onset against the
most directionless school unknown.UHM,IS THIS THE Ohio State was trailing at
home late 3rd quarter against the Whatsiers!!!!

What the fucl< is happening here?

SportyFans,Fixer Sniffer has a lot of work to do.It is not easy uncovering items
of note in locker rooms. I was not aware JT Barrett's tool box was filled with
50's.They were buried under a few large crescent wrenches.Just like the Land O'
Lakes large butter containers; well camouflaged as foundation cream in Jalen
Marshall's locker prior to the Minny-SOH-tah game.

We will find who is on the take;we will know where the fix is in;and we will fer
DEM SHOO know whose campus baffert is frequenting.

Our fine work will be presented on Tuesday at the absolute latest.

But it could go to Wednesday.

Sometimes the baffert voice pattern analysis takes longer.
Old 11-25-2014, 11:26 AM
Jerome Park

Yet another from ~ Clyde

================================================== =================

Welcome to another edition of Clyde and Clyde.

Well that was fun.

Let's get right to it,Sporty Fans.Yew git on yer fb message boards and bludgeon your opponents for this week.

TCPew is at the Texas Shorthorns( book 'em!).

Before I start my award winning game analysis,let me aks all of you a question. Would you be intimidated playing a team called the Horned Frogs??That is the dumbest name I have ever heard.One can't even make fun of it;that's how dumb it is.This is the primary reason I say not only take the Shorthorns and the 6.5....but take them to win the game.Texas has been admirable in their last 3 while TCPew is off a bye that let the Kansas game sink deeper into their noodles.Think of it this way:In their only loss,TCPew scored 58 points.

The Woebegone Platypusi are at the Woebegone State Nookies.

This game already blows. The Nookies are getting 20,but it is a rivalry game and they are at home. The one other thing they have going for them is---- they lose a lot.That's not saying much,is it? All things being the same....I would take the Nookies and the 20.My main factor being; I hate the Platypusi.And really, if you take both teams real nicknames (PLEASE!)....it's the Ducks vs. the Beavers.BLECH!! Really, who cares about this game? The Platypusi will lose the FRAC 10 title game anyways.

The SissiMippi State Horned Dogs are at the Another Miss Pebbles.

I'm already tired of using that insipid rivalry game term...."anything can happen."Well if MSU doesn't win by more than that 2,then baffert somehow got by us.Looks like another swing and a miss for Another Miss to me.

The Floridoo-dah Cajunatahs are at the Corrida Seminals.

I really don't know what to say about any game involving the Seminals.Obvioulsy,winning is not paramount in their minds during any game.It's only near the end that they seem to recall the winning thing.Really thought they shot their wad several games back, but here they come again.Undefeated.But I still hate them.In a tactical play,this time I'm going to say-----take the Seminals and give the 7.5.

=;>

The Baylor Tree Sloth are at the Texas Tech Dead Raiders.

Oh boy.

I'd love to say :Take TT and the 24.5,but they give up over 40 points a game.

So I can't.

The AwDern Horned Tigers are at the Alybamer LOL TIDE!!

This rivalry is called The Aluminum Bowl because of the legion of California Aluminum horsey fans in Alybamer.

Just thayin'.

The LOL TIDE!! has the nations number 2 stingiest defense. That's pretty good.

This game ,they state of the two teams.....it kinda/sorta reminds me of the THE Game.I think Dick is going to have pounded the players minds a bit too far.The biggest thing....under threat of another law suit,all I can tell you is; their has been a spate of broken toll gates in and around Tuscaloosa,Alybamer this week and a piece of a California license plate was found at one of those scenes.

Take AwDern and the 9.5.

I do think they win as they intercept the kickers pass on a botched fake field goal attempt with no time left.

I HOPE TO GOD THIS IS THE Ohio State allows into their home:The vermin known as That Team Up North Vulvarenes.

Now, this truly is THE Game.It is THE Game over all The Games, although I don't think any other rivalry is known as The Game.One of the few and maybe the only rivalry game that has not sold out to that green egg pumping ,massive glob of greed:Queen Corporate America.The only The Game that Congress made official as the most life threatening rivalry game in sports.Where a vote of fans on espn declared THE Game the no.1 rivalry of any team or individual rivalry among any sport that ever existed.

That includes Shared Belief vs. baffert.

Anyhoo.....it's pretty big, no matter what's at stake because the most at stake is THIS Game.Fans of the losing team will spend most of the next year at their local Vomitorium.

Let us now discuss who shall win.

The Bucknuts have steadied their ugly defending of the Forward Pass.Unfortunately, they forgot teams still employ that play of deception----the Forward Run.Gardner can't pass sa hot,but Michigan's run game has improved and they do have a pretty good defense.The Bucknuts offense can do both the run and pass well, although of late they have shown a proclivity for being too nice to the opposing team by wrapping the ball in a pretty package.....and giving it to them as a peace offering.That mustn't happen here.Actually, everything goes out the window.Nothing matters.The two teams hate each other with a purple passion.Plus,The Vulvarenes.....winning this sends them to a bowl and makes their season.They may also have it in mind to win one for the Hoker.The Bucknuts have all to lose in this game;as well as all to win.

The funny thing about this game is-----the players know the extreme importance here and how they must be fully into this game.How they must come out onto the field of battle snorting fire and brimstone,acting as if they have lost their minds and with no other goal than the complete and total annihilation of their foe.

But don't fight.Fight and you're off the team.

Well don't look at me.

It's football....it don't make no sense.

ANYWAYS!!!!....Take the Vulvarenes and the 20----and one half.I do think Ohio wins,though.

Never forget: If it don't work....FIX IT!!
Old 12-02-2014, 08:14 PM
Jerome Park

From Clyde

================================================== =============

Enough idle chit chat going on around here.The NFL Arizona is yet to be fine and who needs Fan Duels between kumquats? And Daffy Danny....is there a way? You don't know of what you type in anything, most of all here and in the Padlock.

Let the REAL Don Steele fine programming begin with ....THE Clyde&Clyde Show!!!!

YAY!!

Critique of last week:

My wuffie left me.....so did THE Arletta....and so-----ah et mah own fine fb picks.

So solly.

Here we be in the final week of Tournamentless Final Four guesswork.And after todays new rankings, boy are certain fan bases fit to be tied.They are rip roarin' and snarlin' mad at dem beans!!Whatever you do SportyFns....stay off team message boards this week.They are not safe.

I think that SEC speed is catching up with them.Alybamer wins 55-44 at home.All hope of defense being important now goes out the ol' winder.The ACC whacks them 4 times this past weekend.

The Seminals continue to show only mild interest in winning and the Bucknuts are in HUGE trouble.

Let's have a look at the games this coming Saturday as teams compete for the Big Taco.

But first,let me say baffert has planted 3 false bafferts and that has really thrown off the efforts of FIXER SNIFFER!! We don't have time to make the necessary adjustments, so let the fix fall where it may.

The LOL TIDE!! is playing the Missery Horned Tigers at Neutral Field.

Big ol' 14.5 to Missery.

Take them.

Francis State is at the Baylor Tree Sloths.I don't see a line on espn.

No conf. title game so no one cares.

It's the Anemic 12.Take either team....please.

The only reason Styowa is at TCPew is to give the bored something to do.

Really, who cares?

Aryzona plays WoeBeGone at busy bee Neutral Field.

Who dat gonna beat dem Platypusi -14.5 !!?

The Horned Wildcats will!!

Corrida Sate plays the Joe-Jah St. Horned Yeller Jackets!!

And the buzz is at busy bee Neutral Field!....again!!

Will the Seminals wake up just a little too late in this one?

YES!

Take the Yeller Jackets and that 4.5.

In the game that holds the most intrigue....The Swissconsin WeDon'tNeedNoStinkingBadgers play OH NO....IT'S THE Ohio State Bucknuts.

I kind of anticipated this match up before last weekend.

Even with Barrett,I saw the Bucknuts losing and of course still see it that way.The defense is just not one to win without lots of offensive help.The BEHEMOTH now is the qb for Ohio State.Too little experience at too important a position.The only things I can see where Ohio can win is an ultimate effort by them in winning this for a certain person,which is in a way so petty ( to me,I mean) as being.....sort of not right? Or, maybe it is.I don't know. The other thing would be a lot of mixing into the offense of Jalan Marshall at qb/wildcat.These things plus supreme corner confidence and 9 players breathing down Swissconsin's offensive line.

And great special teams play.

That's asking for like....too much,huh?

It is.

Take Swissconsin giving 4.

After last week, all this stuff really is so unimportant other than to all the gold hoarders at the networks and conferences.

It don't matter what happens.

May they all lose.

Adios Amigos!!
Old 12-10-2014, 03:33 PM
Jerome Park

A sporty update from ~ Clyde

================================================== ========

There are times when this fine lines buster types true things....well I know it's not very often,but it does happen.

The first is: WEDON'TNEEDNOSTINKINGBADGERS.

So true.

The second:

The Anemic 12's mask of overratedness was finally removed.

The BEHEMOTH did preform admirably for the Bucknuts, making me look like Rock Soft II.

I hate when that happens.

Stand by,SportyFans.I will have my fine picks out for the Tournamentless Final Four ----shortly.Just depends on how busy my busy bee pastier might....be.

Oh.I really like how the Cavaliers have ignored Coach Dahla's worthless opinion.She went to the NBA because there are no NFL American Negro qb's to fawn, other than Seatle's Wilson.I think he's too white for her.Wait'll she gets a load of Johnny Rotten.

GOOGLIES!!
Old 12-10-2014, 07:53 PM
Jerome Park

A Post from Clyde

============================================

As promised,Sporty Fans................I forgot what I promised.

Oh well.

Let's get right to the first round of Tournamentless Final Four.

The Horned Seminals of Corrida State (ole!) play the Platypusi of Wobegone.I think the Platypusi have too much fire power for the get-behind-first-and-ask-questions-later Seminals.It's a bad habit and this time it just ain't gonna work.

Take the Platypusi and -9 and they win the game.

The real deal game:

(Snort!) LOL TIDE!! plays THESE Ohio State University's.

The Bucknuts defense finally played in a relentless way throughout the Swissconsin game.Maybe they can try the method again as it does wok good.One does have to kinda/sorta fear what Dick Saban might come up with for The BEHEMOTH as he has about 3 weeks to plan out a strategy to take advantage of the qb's skinny experience.

I would think Alybamer is a good deal better than Swissconsin.I know the Bucknuts are a good deal better than Missery.Anyhoo----take the Bucknuts getting 9, but I don't know who will win....yet.

The Brownies took Quinn and Wheeden and Rotten all in about the same spot;22nd or so in the first round.We do know how the first two worked.I think Johnny Rotten will also be a game day expert on espn in a couple of years. And the Cavaliers did not go small, but they are much better.Not going to mention Coach Dahla's name here.Not my style.

There's yer sporty news for today.

Oh!....I should post these viewer mail offerings:

From Bob Peely of Brazil----"Why you not talk soccer!!?"

Bob, get lost already.

From LeBron James----"Why you not talk soccer!!?"

BOB!! Knock it of!

From Stevie 5 Picks----"You the the best,dewd!!"

STEVIE!! Thank you guy!

AMERICANO'S! AVANTI!!
Old 12-15-2014, 03:44 PM
Arlington Park