Derby Trail Forums

Go Back   Derby Trail Forums > Esoteric Central
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Today's Posts

Old 06-13-2006, 09:43 AM
Morris Park

Default Tails

I can't believe you guys haven't talked about horsey tails yet. My favorite at the moment has to be the tail flickin' Smokey Glacken. Dream of Summer is another. It that a "grey thing"?
Old 06-13-2006, 10:12 AM
flowing tail

Runaway Dancer is my secret tail obsession. It is a beautiful grey horse with a white tail that races on turf. THe tail is very full and streams out I always root for him because i can follow him easily around the track and he looks good.
Old 06-13-2006, 10:23 AM
Pimlico

gander had a nice tail
Old 06-13-2006, 10:44 AM
top predator.

don't know who the horse is but I saw a colt go through KEE 2 yo sale in 2003. solid bay with a silver tail. he was quite something.
Old 06-13-2006, 04:46 PM
Saratoga

I just wrote out my reply and it says i have no permission to talk about tails????? Why??? I love tails they are so pretty!!!!! I love Eddingtons tail the most but i want to know about the ass to Dixie and the old Brooklynite who is so full of hot air that he makes me sleepy like I'm in a drug induced coma and feel like I want to yell shoot me shoot me now so I don't have to listen anymore!!!!!
Old 06-13-2006, 04:46 PM
Saratoga

it worked!!! I'm allowed!!!!! i also like Charmos tail because it's all pretty!!!!!
Old 06-14-2006, 09:01 PM
Morris Park

I always liked Tail of Two Cities.
Old 06-15-2006, 11:01 AM
rockhardtenfan

Quote:
Originally Posted by chupster2
I can't believe you guys haven't talked about horsey tails yet. My favorite at the moment has to be the tail flickin' Smokey Glacken. Dream of Summer is another. It that a "grey thing"?
I like Smokey's tail too Beautiful. I could watch her wave it around all day. Do u like songs? There's one called Fever I'm thinking of.
Old 06-15-2006, 11:57 AM
flowing tail

Quote:
Originally Posted by rockhardtenfan
I like Smokey's tail too Beautiful. I could watch her wave it around all day. Do u like songs? There's one called Fever I'm thinking of.
Very nice work man
Old 06-15-2006, 12:40 PM
Flaxen Mane

I loved Whirlaways tail! It was so beautiful, flowing behind him in his TC! Wish I could have seen him in person.
Old 06-15-2006, 02:00 PM
rockhardtenfan

Quote:
Originally Posted by flowing tail
Very nice work man
I'm learning.
Old 06-15-2006, 04:55 PM
Saratoga

Quote:
Wow was that ever smooth Rocky! Do you mind if I call you Rocky? Do you think Chupster knows you are hitting on her? Is Flo giving you lessons on how to be a ladies man now? Have you seen Bettyfordclinic??? I'm missing him because he understands me but I don't know if the others here do or not. Look Rocky I didn't use an exclamation point there!!!!!
Old 06-15-2006, 05:16 PM
Hialeah Park

Tails??????
The best was Native Dancer's. 21 of 22 saw it from behind.
Next nicest tail was Skip Away's.
And just from a "tail" appreciator...Free House.
All greys.
Greys have the best tails.
Old 06-15-2006, 05:19 PM
Saratoga

And speaking of which where is Lastkidpickedingymclass??? And Foggy Fan??? Hello??? Hello are you here????? I feel very alone!!!
Old 06-16-2006, 01:54 PM
Morris Park

Quote:
Originally Posted by my miss storm cat
Wow was that ever smooth Rocky! Do you mind if I call you Rocky? Do you think Chupster knows you are hitting on her? Is Flo giving you lessons on how to be a ladies man now? Have you seen Bettyfordclinic??? I'm missing him because he understands me but I don't know if the others here do or not. Look Rocky I didn't use an exclamation point there!!!!!

Oooohhhh! I'm pretty bad at flirting. That's very nice of you though RHTfan.
Old 06-18-2006, 03:33 PM
rockhardtenfan

Quote:
Originally Posted by chupster2
Oooohhhh! I'm pretty bad at flirting. That's very nice of you though RHTfan.
Maybe Flowing T can give us both lessons. What say u FT?
Old 06-18-2006, 05:23 PM
flowing tail

Quote:
Maybe Flowing T can give us both lessons. What say u FT?
It's definitely a deal lol. I feel like my whole life i just take-take-take and now it is time to give something back to the people b/ c of all this great karma i have accumulated thru the years but mostly it has come to a peak in college. My peak is getting closer to the end but maybe if i throw back some good into the world with this advice it will carry on, well maybe forever.

But yeah chupster you are a fine beauty and any man here should recognize that and pay you appropriate attention. See RHTF she is a lady and you need to go after it OK?
Old 06-19-2006, 08:33 PM
rockhardtenfan

Quote:
Originally Posted by flowing tail
It's definitely a deal lol. I feel like my whole life i just take-take-take and now it is time to give something back to the people b/ c of all this great karma i have accumulated thru the years but mostly it has come to a peak in college. My peak is getting closer to the end but maybe if i throw back some good into the world with this advice it will carry on, well maybe forever.

But yeah chupster you are a fine beauty and any man here should recognize that and pay you appropriate attention. See RHTF she is a lady and you need to go after it OK?
Dude thanx. I already know she's a lady. Do u think she knows the song train kept a rollin all night long?
Old 06-19-2006, 08:40 PM
Blue Eyes

The best tail and forlock I have ever seen on a TB was on a horse named Grin and Frown. Jinx Fires had him (I think he got claimed from him.) This horses forlock almost reached his nostrils. He was just beautiful.
Old 06-19-2006, 09:01 PM
Morris Park

Quote:
Originally Posted by Blue Eyes
The best tail and forlock I have ever seen on a TB was on a horse named Grin and Frown. Jinx Fires had him (I think he got claimed from him.) This horses forlock almost reached his nostrils. He was just beautiful.

That sounds beautiful.
I bet Dickey has seen most every tail you can think of.He should post on this subject.