Derby Trail Forums

Go Back   Derby Trail Forums > Stakes Archive
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Today's Posts

Old 04-08-2012, 09:51 PM
Flemington

Quote:
Originally Posted by RolloTomasi View Post
Yeah, it makes more sense to remain silent after getting your head handed to you.

Of course, you invariably put it right back up your a55 anyways, so shame on me for even bothering.
Shame on you for even bothering? You follow me around here like no one else at this point. You have joined the ILLUSTRIOUS group of 3 who have an issue with me. Bottom line is, I agree with his original post.... You come in and he backs off it. Check blood horse, Im not the only one who feels that way about CC. I lost respect for you last summer when your were blatently wrong about Mr. Commons, but insisted you were right.
Old 04-08-2012, 10:52 PM
Oriental Park

Quote:
Originally Posted by RockHardTen1985 View Post
Shame on you for even bothering? You follow me around here like no one else at this point. You have joined the ILLUSTRIOUS group of 3 who have an issue with me.
I follow you around? That's rich. Scuds posts something about Creative Cause, I respond, and then you respond.

Yeah, I'm one of those clever stalkers that follows you around by walking in front of you.

Quote:
Bottom line is, I agree with his original post.... You come in and he backs off it. Check blood horse, Im not the only one who feels that way about CC.
If it's in the Blood-Horse, it must be true. Like how Home Sweet Aspen is a Cal-bred.

They give that magazine away for free nowadays, don't you know?

Quote:
I lost respect for you last summer when your were blatently wrong about Mr. Commons, but insisted you were right.
When was I wrong? When I said he should have been on the turf in the spring instead chasing Triple Crown pipe dreams? When I said that he should have stayed in his own age group during the latter part of last year?

You can't really think that because he was an ordinary 5th in the BC Mile after half the field was taken out of the race at the 1/8th pole, that your opinion was somehow "correct"? Or that beating Willyconker and Massone this year puts him in the upper echelon of turf horses?

Especially since he couldn't handle Willyconker a second time.
Old 04-08-2012, 11:10 PM
Flemington

Just recently there was the Donnie L's grandson comments and you insulting me about Take Charge Indy... Yea I liked Zo Impressive. I also made it clear that I played TCI in derby future pool 1. You made up some crap then, and I did not run from you or anyone. I ignored it, because I have learned my lesson about you and your new team of 3. You know the 3 I speak of, it was 2 now its 3. Like the wolfpack in the Hangover... You get my point. Anyway thats 2 things just in the past 10 days. So I dont have to say anything else about that. As for Mr. Commons Im talking about last summer when we went on for a week about a trip he pulled. If you dont respect me, thats fine. No one around here does. Its cool. There are some things I dont appreciate. Back to the Thunder Moccasin thing... I was told he worked March 13th. If the guys lying, thats fine... Why would he?
Old 04-08-2012, 11:29 PM
Oriental Park

Quote:
Originally Posted by RockHardTen1985 View Post
Just recently there was the Donnie L's grandson comments and you insulting me about Take Charge Indy... Yea I liked Zo Impressive. I also made it clear that I played TCI in derby future pool 1. You made up some crap then, and I did not run from you or anyone. I ignored it, because I have learned my lesson about you and your new team of 3. You know the 3 I speak of, it was 2 now its 3. Like the wolfpack in the Hangover... You get my point. Anyway thats 2 things just in the past 10 days. So I dont have to say anything else about that. As for Mr. Commons Im talking about last summer when we went on for a week about a trip he pulled. If you dont respect me, thats fine. No one around here does. Its cool. There are some things I dont appreciate. Back to the Thunder Moccasin thing... I was told he worked March 13th. If the guys lying, thats fine... Why would he?
Hi, Jack.
Old 04-09-2012, 12:43 PM
Goodwood

Quote:
Originally Posted by RockTardHen1985 View Post
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UhEQ1E8XPp4
Old 04-10-2012, 03:57 PM
Hollywood Park

What racing fan did not think of Luck during the Santa Anita broadcast? You had Ronnie Jenkins on camera. It would have been great to see Ace, Gus and Turo, or Walter Smith, or Foray Stable, beat Reddam and O'Neil.