Derby Trail Forums

Go Back   Derby Trail Forums > Breeders' Cup Archive
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Today's Posts

Old 10-23-2007, 07:58 PM
Oaklawn

Quote:
Originally Posted by paisjpq
please, respect is a 2 way street...if you want to ask for it then you sure as hell better give it....and at the risk of being repetitive....this is the internet, it isn't kindergarten....if somone kicks sand in your face they don't have a teacher grabbing them and demanding that they apologize....and if insulting family members is the way that you set aside your differences then god help you in the real world.

and I thought you sold your business over a year ago?
I did sell it. But I bought two other one's. I just cannot stand around and do nothing. I gave BTW and DaHoss respect and now I do not give them any. Please show me where they recipricated my respect. And I didnt get to where I am in life without being able to fight for what I want.

Now it is homework time with the kids. Part of my day that I truly love. Everyone have a great night and be good.
Old 10-23-2007, 08:10 PM
Coach Pants

Quote:
Originally Posted by whodey17
I did sell it. But I bought two other one's. I just cannot stand around and do nothing. I gave BTW and DaHoss respect and now I do not give them any. Please show me where they recipricated my respect. And I didnt get to where I am in life without being able to fight for what I want.

Now it is homework time with the kids. Part of my day that I truly love. Everyone have a great night and be good.
Tell your kids Pillow Pants says hello.
Old 10-23-2007, 08:18 PM
Sheepshead Bay

Quote:
I would definately do it in real life. I have no problem with that at all. And I don't mind my opinion is riduculed at all. But ridicule it (the opinion) with tactfullness. No need to call someone stupid etc etc. And again, you started on me months ago and I am now just fighting back. I could care less about your mom. I don't know her from a hole in the wall and I could care less about you for the same reason. Again, I will take it over the line and finish it either in person or on the internet.

ahh..the old "I am gonna kick your azz in person threat"...saw that coming a mile away. Gotta love the internet. Lemme guess...you are 6'4" 250 lbs and can bench 400 lbs....and are a blackbelt.

You are pathetic.
Old 10-23-2007, 08:19 PM
Goodwood

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Indomitable DrugS
Anyone of Hystericalady's last three dirt races are good enough to mop up this pathetic field.

She's faster than the other speed, and the nine furlong distance will suit her perfectly. I also am quite puzzled how she can be considered dead money at 8/1. I suppose she becomes a FAR less attractive if her synthetic races are held against her - but, anyone who's watched her dirt races knows she's a speed horse who breaks open races with an explosive burst off the far turn, and on synthetic surfaces, those horses always underperform.
... but that would be far too logical to do.

If she holds on against Tough Tis's Sis, on a surface she clearly doesn't prefer, what is she? Probably the morning line favorite! And now she's 8-1 with arguably the two best older filly performances of the year under her belt (the Molly Pitcher, which was just dominating, and the Humana Distaff)? Then call me dead money!!!
Old 10-23-2007, 08:32 PM
Coach Pants

Quote:

Oh yeah...

who in the hell starts "Homework Time" at 9:00 P.M. with their children? I'm sensing some B.S. on your part.
Old 10-23-2007, 08:45 PM
top predator.

Quote:
Originally Posted by stonegossard
Ok...I will back off.....because it's obvious I intimidate you. Regardless of what you claim in your post above.

I didn't respond to this earlier because I was afraid....now that I can see you are offline I will respectfully tell you to kiss my ass.....
Old 10-23-2007, 08:49 PM
Goodwood

time to pass out the tampons.
Old 10-23-2007, 08:54 PM
Flemington

Quote:
Originally Posted by paisjpq
I will respectfully tell you to kiss my ass.....
Can I first?

Let Stone have my sloppy seconds.
Old 10-23-2007, 08:56 PM
Thistley Downs

When Noodles noodle around...bad things happen.

Shame on you Noodle.
Old 10-23-2007, 08:57 PM
Dee Tee Stables

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pillow Pants
Oh yeah...

who in the hell starts "Homework Time" at 9:00 P.M. with their children? I'm sensing some B.S. on your part.
well...well....

your mama!

Old 10-23-2007, 08:57 PM
Coach Pants

Quote:
Originally Posted by Danzig
well...well....

your mama!

I hope you get ass cancer!
Old 10-23-2007, 08:58 PM
Dee Tee Stables

Quote:
I hope you get ass cancer!

is a crack the first symptom??
Old 10-23-2007, 08:59 PM
Coach Pants

Quote:
Originally Posted by Danzig
is a crack the first sign??
crack kills!
Old 10-23-2007, 08:59 PM
Havre de Grace

I was at the draw this morning and there was a collective surprise at the table when Indian Vale was announced as the ML favorite. We had already played the "choose who you think will be the ML fave" game and I chose Unbridled Belle for the Distaff. I would have thought Indian Vale or one of the two 3YOs if not UB.

In Brad Thomas' defense, they were having him do those lines literally in seconds. He did the Turf line incredibly fast and seconds later Joe Tessitore was reading it. It was a very unfortunate spot to be in and I think perhaps the only error he made was in the Distaff.

By the way, Monmouth Park looks terrific and the forecast is getting better by the day.

Good luck to everyone!

NT
Old 10-23-2007, 09:00 PM
Coach Pants

Quote:
Originally Posted by NTamm1215
I was at the draw this morning and there was a collective surprise at the table when Indian Vale was announced as the ML favorite. We had already played the "choose who you think will be the ML fave" game and I chose Unbridled Belle for the Distaff. I would have thought Indian Vale or one of the two 3YOs if not UB.

In Brad Thomas' defense, they were having him do those lines literally in seconds. He did the Turf line incredibly fast and seconds later Joe Tessitore was reading it. It was a very unfortunate spot to be in and I think perhaps the only error he made was in the Distaff.

By the way, Monmouth Park looks terrific and the forecast is getting better by the day.

Good luck to everyone!

NT
Just what in the hell are you doing, sir? On topic conversation? Blasphemy!!
Old 10-23-2007, 09:02 PM
Dee Tee Stables

who keeps cluttering this thread with on topic posting??? ugh, the nerve!

while on topic, may i say that i'm also surprised that indian vale is the m/l fave.
Old 10-23-2007, 09:04 PM
Arlington Park

Quote:
Originally Posted by stonegossard
ahh..the old "I am gonna kick your azz in person threat"...saw that coming a mile away. Gotta love the internet. Lemme guess...you are 6'4" 250 lbs and can bench 400 lbs....and are a blackbelt.

You are pathetic.
watch it.

i have the largest cyber-penis on the internet and can post endlessly to prove it.
Old 10-23-2007, 09:04 PM
Havre de Grace

Quote:
Just what in the hell are you doing, sir? On topic conversation? Blasphemy!!
My mistake, I apologize.

NT
Old 10-23-2007, 09:05 PM
top predator.

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Indomitable DrugS
Can I first?

Let Stone have my sloppy seconds.

since you asked nicely...

do you have any money?
Old 10-23-2007, 09:06 PM
Dee Tee Stables

Quote:
Originally Posted by hi_im_god
watch it.

i have the largest cyber-penis on the internet and can post endlessly to prove it.

you know what they say about guys with big feet....

they wear big shoes.