Quote:
Originally Posted by my miss storm cat
Which one..... Sunny Sing?

Do you want a spanking?
Old 06-21-2006, 10:27 PM
Monmouth Park

Quote:
Originally Posted by flowing tail
Wow dude i am pretty sure we are twins separated at birth. Because i actually used that line at Del Mar in 04. Did it work? i know you are asking yourself.

Well a gentleman never kisses and tells but yes it did. Of course it did. All you have to do is give a chick one compliment on her shoes and she is yours by nightfall assuming you play your cards right which obviously you know how to do.
Anytime your venture to the East Coast, you let me know, and we will go out and wreak havoc on the female species.
Old 06-22-2006, 07:03 AM
Santa Anita

Quote:
Very clever!

Here..... incase a few of you don't believe this is really a name, I'll cut and paste info...

Lifetime Graphical Wins Entries European Pedigree Edited Pedigree Catalogue Crib

BIG TITS (FR) 6-y-o (1 Jan 2000) b m Current Owner: S Lellouche
Lost World(IRE) (7.9f) - Abigaila(FR) (River River (FR )(12.0f)) Current Trainer: E Lellouche
Breeder: Elie & Sylvain Lellouche
RACE TYPE STARTS WINS 2nds 3rds WIN PRIZE TOTAL PRIZE
Lifetime flat turf 6 0 0 0 £0 £0
Lifetime jumps 0 0 0 0 £0 £0
Lifetime A-w 0 0 0 0 £0 £0

RACE VIDEO DATE RACE CONDITIONS WGT RACE OUTCOME JOCKEY OR TS RPR
07Nov03 Msn 13H 3y,6K 8-8 8/14 10L, Karly Baby 8-5 — — —
10Oct03 Sai 12Sft 3y,5K 9-1 0/17 9L, Action Girl 9-5 — — —
30Sep03 Sai 15Gd 3y,6K 9-1 10/15 22L, Marche Clair 8-11 b — — —
12Aug03 Dea 10GS 3y,5K 8-10 11/12 16L, Anadiyla 8-10 b — — —
27Jul03 Msn 11VSft 3y,7K 8-8 6/7 13½L, I Will Survive 8-3 — — —
24Jun03 Lon 11Gd 3y,5K 9-0 0/12 12L, Sea Blue 9-0 — — —

I remember being over in France ad reading the story about this horse. The owners wanted to name the horse "Grosse Bouchons" or something like that. Thats the french equivalent I believe. They went into the French office and the gentleman immediately rejected that name. They then went back with "Big Tits" and the gentleman in charge didnt know it was a rude name and so allowed it. Apparantely the guys at Wetherbys in Britain incharge of names were absolutely livid with the French at that time.

The Sun, one of the tackiest tabloid newspapers in England (the one with the page 3 girls) had a picture of Big Tits on the front cover and wanted to get the owners to race it in England!!

#Grand
Old 06-22-2006, 07:41 AM
Newmarket

Ha!

We'd love for her to ship over here some time as well. It would be a Hoot! (oops)
Old 06-22-2006, 08:01 AM
flowing tail

Quote:
Originally Posted by Suffolk Shippers
Anytime your venture to the East Coast, you let me know, and we will go out and wreak havoc on the female species.
Will do man, will do.

I don't think the eastern seaboard will ever be the same once our axis of powers takes over, all of the classy ladies will be unable to resist it
Old 06-22-2006, 08:13 AM
resplendentdapples

Quote:
I dont know but I love the name of a three year old this year YOUR TENT OR MINE. How great a name that is...goes a little something like this:

Suffolk Shippers: hey girl!! nice shoes, wanna bang?
Hot Girl: absolutely how could I pass you up?
Suffolk Shippers: well, Your Tent or Mine, baby?

OMG when i first met my hubby THAT WAS HIS LINE! of course, he wasn't really talking about tents but rather in our trailer park some people have pop up campers (which are soooo nice for NASCAR events, by the way!)

P.S. we ended up in his "tent" so the line works
Old 06-22-2006, 08:16 AM
resplendentdapples

Quote:
Very clever!

Here..... incase a few of you don't believe this is really a name, I'll cut and paste info...

Lifetime Graphical Wins Entries European Pedigree Edited Pedigree Catalogue Crib

BIG TITS (FR) 6-y-o (1 Jan 2000) b m Current Owner: S Lellouche
Lost World(IRE) (7.9f) - Abigaila(FR) (River River (FR )(12.0f)) Current Trainer: E Lellouche
Breeder: Elie & Sylvain Lellouche
RACE TYPE STARTS WINS 2nds 3rds WIN PRIZE TOTAL PRIZE
Lifetime flat turf 6 0 0 0 £0 £0
Lifetime jumps 0 0 0 0 £0 £0
Lifetime A-w 0 0 0 0 £0 £0

RACE VIDEO DATE RACE CONDITIONS WGT RACE OUTCOME JOCKEY OR TS RPR
07Nov03 Msn 13H 3y,6K 8-8 8/14 10L, Karly Baby 8-5 — — —
10Oct03 Sai 12Sft 3y,5K 9-1 0/17 9L, Action Girl 9-5 — — —
30Sep03 Sai 15Gd 3y,6K 9-1 10/15 22L, Marche Clair 8-11 b — — —
12Aug03 Dea 10GS 3y,5K 8-10 11/12 16L, Anadiyla 8-10 b — — —
27Jul03 Msn 11VSft 3y,7K 8-8 6/7 13½L, I Will Survive 8-3 — — —
24Jun03 Lon 11Gd 3y,5K 9-0 0/12 12L, Sea Blue 9-0 — — —
Wow, Big Tits sucked ass!

I crack myself up
Old 06-22-2006, 08:35 AM
flowing tail

Quote:
Originally Posted by resplendentdapples
OMG when i first met my hubby THAT WAS HIS LINE! of course, he wasn't really talking about tents but rather in our trailer park some people have pop up campers (which are soooo nice for NASCAR events, by the way!)

Hey baby if you were mine i'd never take you to any tent. Strictly the Marriott or Red Roof Inn for me. Sometimes Motel 6 is better then you would think. Forget the nascar and turn the tv off, you will need your full attention and i won't be yelling "washer fluid" of that you can be sure.
Old 06-22-2006, 09:35 AM
top predator.

I remember seeing a mare named 'Bodacious TaTas' in a sales catalog once...guess that's the US version of 'big tits'
Old 06-22-2006, 10:16 AM
Monmouth Park

Quote:

and look at where it got you! A sweet line like that not only got some action in the tent that night, but look!!! It turned into wedded bliss!
Old 06-22-2006, 10:20 AM
Monmouth Park

Quote:
Hey baby if you were mine i'd never take you to any tent. Strictly the Marriott or Red Roof Inn for me. Sometimes Motel 6 is better then you would think. Forget the nascar and turn the tv off, you will need your full attention and i won't be yelling "washer fluid" of that you can be sure.

A few years ago I went down with some friends to Baltimore to see the Red Sox, and we stayed over night at a Motel 6 in Brunswick, NJ...Classy. Ended up hooking up with a friend that came along that I had wanted for years, but never got the chance with. She claims the bed was great when she was planted face down on the mattress...

I can just say, I slept well
Old 06-22-2006, 10:37 AM
flowing tail

Quote:
A few years ago I went down with some friends to Baltimore to see the Red Sox, and we stayed over night at a Motel 6 in Brunswick, NJ...Classy. Ended up hooking up with a friend that came along that I had wanted for years, but never got the chance with. She claims the bed was great when she was planted face down on the mattress...

Dude you like the red sox LOL they are my favorite team, i was born in Boston. Isn't it crazy how much me and you have in common? That story is awesome man, you totally showed her. Nothing like nailing your friend who told you it would never happen. Guess you got the last laugh there but at least you showed her the time of her life in the process. Way to go we will have to exchange stories some time b/c i have a couple of doozies but i don't think they are appropriate for the board.
Old 06-22-2006, 11:59 AM
resplendentdapples

Quote:

You two like the red sox? me too! what sport do they play?
Old 06-22-2006, 12:00 PM
resplendentdapples

Quote:
and look at where it got you! A sweet line like that not only got some action in the tent that night, but look!!! It turned into wedded bliss!
well, my hubby and i ARE pretty happy... most of the time
Old 06-22-2006, 01:47 PM
Monmouth Park

Quote:
You two like the red sox? me too! what sport do they play?
If you really like the Red Sox, then you need to be away from hubby for one night for a small initimate gathering with two other Red Sox fans, myself and flowingtail...and see where the night takes us.
Old 06-22-2006, 01:51 PM
Monmouth Park

Quote:
Dude you like the red sox LOL they are my favorite team, i was born in Boston. Isn't it crazy how much me and you have in common? That story is awesome man, you totally showed her. Nothing like nailing your friend who told you it would never happen. Guess you got the last laugh there but at least you showed her the time of her life in the process. Way to go we will have to exchange stories some time b/c i have a couple of doozies but i don't think they are appropriate for the board.
I showed her and have seen her like 4 or 5 times since then...that was like 3 years ago hahaha.

A FELLOW RED SOX FAN...i love it. I was born in Quincy and grew up in a small town on the South Shore, went to school @ Framingham State and now just living the life. Still in Massachusetts...there is something to say to the liberal leaning femmes up here, they do close to anything...
Old 06-22-2006, 01:54 PM
flowing tail

Quote:
If you really like the Red Sox, then you need to be away from hubby for one night for a small initimate gathering with two other Red Sox fans, myself and flowingtail...and see where the night takes us.
I thought you said your ball and chain reads this site from time to time? Watch your step man you can't go getting busted now when you are so close to a glorious victory.
Old 06-22-2006, 02:01 PM
flowing tail

Quote:
I showed her and have seen her like 4 or 5 times since then...that was like 3 years ago hahaha.

A FELLOW RED SOX FAN...i love it. I was born in Quincy and grew up in a small town on the South Shore, went to school @ Framingham State and now just living the life. Still in Massachusetts...there is something to say to the liberal leaning femmes up here, they do close to anything...
I bet you are still quite memorable to her

That was a great game last night, huh. Gotta love the blowouts. How mad were you about Johnny turning into a traitor? Can't get any better than my man Ortiz when it comes to slugging though lol. A few more whoopins on the Yanks and i will mark this one down in the books as a "good" year.

Yeah i lived there as a kid but then we had to move to KY for my dad's job. It is alright here and i guess you can't beat the easy sweetness of southern gals but sometimes you need a fiesty Bahhhston hottie to stir your juices lol. But i guess you are saying that's basically what college was all about for you, lucky dog. My best friend as a kid lived in Framingham, good place.

I will hafta get back to Mass some day soon if the girls are as freaky as you say.
Old 06-22-2006, 02:02 PM
Monmouth Park

Quote:
I thought you said your ball and chain reads this site from time to time? Watch your step man you can't go getting busted now when you are so close to a glorious victory.
nah nah I just hope she doesnt lol the old "ball and chain"
Old 06-22-2006, 02:27 PM
resplendentdapples

Quote:
Oooh that sounds romantic!!! Can we go to TGI Friday's or Ruby Tuesdays for dinner? Then to the baseball game? Then maybe a hotel?

P.S. do you ever come to Kentucky?