Derby Trail Forums

Go Back   Derby Trail Forums > Esoteric Central
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Today's Posts

Old 06-30-2006, 06:26 PM
Saratoga

Default The popsicle thread!

Well I don't know about you all but i live in SoCal and man has it been ever so hot here!!! Too damn hot like the song!!!!! So i was thinking about popsicles!!! Mmmmmm.... everyone loves popsicles, right????? i wonder if I have to put a little tiny TM by that every time i write it. Will I get sued if I don't??? Oh no now I am stressed!!!!! Help! Help! I need an attorney!

What was I talking about??? Oh popsicles!!! I like to unwrap them slowly, slooooowly... undress them with my eyes first and even though I want to grab them and take the whole thing in my mouth all at once i exercise self-control and wait so i can make it last!

First i take one long, slow lick, starting at the bottom and letting my tongue slide up very slowly to the top. I kind of circle the top with my tongue, (yummy) and work my way back down. After doing this a few times i like to put the whole thing all in my mouth all at once so I can feel the whole popsicle filling my mouth! This also works for fudgcicles but i don't know if I'm spelling that one right or if i need the little tiny TM there or not.

And of course there is ice cream!!!!! You know what is good on a hot summer day is a banana split!!!!! Mmmm, one banana and two scoops of ice cream? I just want to shove that banana in my mouth and with my hands take the two scoops and.....

So what about you????? How do YOU eat popsicles (TM!) ? Let's share!!!!!

Do you eat them fast or slow or a combination and is it one of your favorites activities on a sweltering day too?????
Old 06-30-2006, 06:46 PM
Sunshine Park

I bite mine.
Old 06-30-2006, 07:31 PM
BellamyRd.

ok, now I see what the Beach Boys were talking about...

"I wish they all could be California..."
Old 06-30-2006, 08:15 PM
Newmarket

Quote:
Originally Posted by my miss storm cat
Well I don't know about you all but i live in SoCal and man has it been ever so hot here!!! Too damn hot like the song!!!!! So i was thinking about popsicles!!! Mmmmmm.... everyone loves popsicles, right????? i wonder if I have to put a little tiny TM by that every time i write it. Will I get sued if I don't??? Oh no now I am stressed!!!!! Help! Help! I need an attorney!

What was I talking about??? Oh popsicles!!! I like to unwrap them slowly, slooooowly... undress them with my eyes first and even though I want to grab them and take the whole thing in my mouth all at once i exercise self-control and wait so i can make it last!

First i take one long, slow lick, starting at the bottom and letting my tongue slide up very slowly to the top. I kind of circle the top with my tongue, (yummy) and work my way back down. After doing this a few times i like to put the whole thing all in my mouth all at once so I can feel the whole popsicle filling my mouth! This also works for fudgcicles but i don't know if I'm spelling that one right or if i need the little tiny TM there or not.

And of course there is ice cream!!!!! You know what is good on a hot summer day is a banana split!!!!! Mmmm, one banana and two scoops of ice cream? I just want to shove that banana in my mouth and with my hands take the two scoops and.....

So what about you????? How do YOU eat popsicles (TM!) ? Let's share!!!!!

Do you eat them fast or slow or a combination and is it one of your favorites activities on a sweltering day too?????
Oh man, I need a shower after reading this post. Feel free to offer more decriptive posts on your eating techniques. Did it just get hot in here????
Old 06-30-2006, 08:24 PM
Churchill Downs

Are we still talking about popsicles?? Think I'll have a smoke (non-smoker)
Old 06-30-2006, 08:57 PM
Newmarket

Actually I'm not fond of popsicles, they are just not satifying. I can't remember having one as an adult, although as a kid they were okay.

Probably my favorite food is tacos. Oh how I love to eat tacos. Don't care for them to be overly spicy. They should have a nice tender shell to make it easy to put the filling in and I usually will top them off with a little sour cream on top. MMMMM, good.
Old 06-30-2006, 09:24 PM
foggyfan

I love popcicles!!!!!!!!!!!!!! They are sooooooooooo good!!!!!!!!!!!! I just love to suck and suck on them!!!!!!!!!
Old 06-30-2006, 09:28 PM
perfectpony

wat kind do u like?

my favs are the blue, yellow and red ones! they are like the fourh of july!
Old 06-30-2006, 09:29 PM
flowing tail

Quote:
Originally Posted by my miss storm cat
Whaaaaaaaaaaaa........

So, um, can you come to my freezer and lick my popsicle? it is crying out for you right now and if you had some free time i could even fly you out here to visit my very own freezer and cool down you know?
Old 06-30-2006, 09:31 PM
perfectpony

Quote:
Originally Posted by flowing tail
Whaaaaaaaaaaaa........

So, um, can you come to my freezer and lick my popsicle? it is crying out for you right now and if you had some free time i could even fly you out here to visit my very own freezer and cool down you know?

wat kind do you have???

chocolate fudgcicles?

they are so awsome!
Old 06-30-2006, 09:33 PM
foggyfan

I really liked pudding pops!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Old 06-30-2006, 09:36 PM
flowing tail

Quote:
Originally Posted by perfectpony
wat kind do you have???

chocolate fudgcicles?

they are so awsome!
They are more like creamsicles, but do you know that 'double-wide' kind that is as big around as two regular ones? Well that is the kind i have, plus with the stick it is at least 9 inches of delight for the tongue
Old 06-30-2006, 09:36 PM
Saratoga

Well in my haste i think i forgot to mention one small point! I never waste one drop of a popsicle and i can be a little strict about that! I mean i am sorry sir but the whole thing must go into my mouth because when I feel like having a popsicle and believe you me do i ever wish i had one right now i want to savor every single drop. Some people waste popsicles(TM!) and i don't know about you but i don't understand that at all!
Old 06-30-2006, 09:38 PM
perfectpony

Quote:
They are more like creamsicles, but do you know that 'double-wide' kind that is as big around as two regular ones? Well that is the kind i have, plus with the stick it is at least 9 inches of delight for the tongue
i know them! they sell them on the beach. they are chocolate and banana? and when u are on the beech it gets really melty and gets all over my arms and i have to lick it off.
Old 06-30-2006, 09:42 PM
flowing tail

Quote:
i know them! they sell them on the beach. they are chocolate and banana? and when u are on the beech it gets really melty and gets all over my arms and i have to lick it off.
If you were only more than 17 i could really show you something about licking hot sugar off of...

Never mind.
Old 06-30-2006, 09:45 PM
perfectpony

Quote:
If you were only more than 17 i could really show you something about licking hot sugar off of...

Never mind.

i like to lick the powdered suger off the plate when i get waffels. is that wat u mean?

i'm gonna be 18 in septembar!
Old 06-30-2006, 09:49 PM
Monmouth Park

[quote=my miss storm cat] First i take one long, slow lick, starting at the bottom and letting my tongue slide up very slowly to the top. I kind of circle the top with my tongue, (yummy) and work my way back down. After doing this a few times i like to put the whole thing all in my mouth all at once so I can feel the whole popsicle filling my mouth! This also works for fudgcicles but i don't know if I'm spelling that one right or if i need the little tiny TM there or not.
[quote]

ok, am I reading Penthouse forum here? Miss Storm Cat, when are you stopping by my place anyways? I use one room as an office/guest room, and of course there is always room in the big bed for you...and your pops.
Old 06-30-2006, 09:50 PM
flowing tail

Quote:
i like to lick the powdered suger off the plate when i get waffels. is that wat u mean?

i'm gonna be 18 in septembar!
Well, any skills with your tongue will come in handy in a few months.

Never mind, that is all i have to say.
Old 06-30-2006, 09:55 PM
foggyfan

I can unwrap a starburst wraper with my tongue!!!!! And tie a cherry stem in a not!!!!!!!!!!!!
Old 06-30-2006, 09:59 PM
Monmouth Park

Quote:
Well, any skills with your tongue will come in handy in a few months.

Never mind, that is all i have to say.