Derby Trail Forums

Go Back   Derby Trail Forums > The Steve Dellinger Discourse Den
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Today's Posts

Old 01-28-2012, 04:37 PM
Coach Pants

Riot is ok with dead folks voting. She s.hits yuans.
Old 01-28-2012, 04:41 PM
Keeneland

Quote:
Originally Posted by Coach Pants View Post
Riot is ok with dead folks voting. She s.hits yuans.
Hey, Coach? Post evidence where one dead person voted. Or STFU with your troll c.r.a.p. If you can't talk politics, go sit with the other children.
"Have the clean racing people run any ads explaining that giving a horse a Starbucks and a chocolate poppyseed muffin for breakfast would likely result in a ten year suspension for the trainer?" - Dr. Andrew Roberts
Old 01-28-2012, 05:50 PM
Churchill Downs

Quote:
Originally Posted by Riot View Post
LOL - reading the whole article I posted to link to (while trying to "hide" what it says" according to you) - reveals that there are still zero dead people proven to have voted.

Yes - I posted the link because I was trying to hide what the article said Because when you click that link, you find additional information about the falsehoods claimed, like they claimed the DVM said 10 people were dead, when they were not.

Tell us, DaTruth (funny name): how many dead people voted in the SC election? Use any article you like about it.

I'm sorry you feel so badly about yourself.
Nowhere in the original article did it say that every single one of the 900 dead people alleged to have voted were shown not to have voted. Actually, if you understood what you read, only a tiny sample was examined. But that didn't suit your purpose, so you neglected to quote it and then offered up some lame excuse for your deceit when I brought it to light.

I don't care about South Carolina politics, and I don't care about the results of the investigation. I just thought it was funny that when I clicked on one of your links, it didn't say what you indicated that it had.

Unlike you, I have a life and don't need to validate my existence by spending all my waking hours posting links on here and bullying everyone that doesn't agree with your distorted worldview. I truly hope you find help.
Old 01-28-2012, 05:51 PM
Churchill Downs

Quote:
Originally Posted by Danzig View Post
when i see that people have quoted ms pretentious, i just scroll down-i wish the ignore feature kept quotes from appearing, but i guess that's impossible...but my fast moves still didn't keep me from seeing my name in her bs above. just want to clarify that she's made up something (again). i didn't post any articles regarding dead people voting.
you guys may continue. i wish you luck. you'll need it.
I need to take your advice and put her on the ignore list again.
Old 01-28-2012, 06:18 PM
Keeneland

Quote:
DaTruth;834781]Nowhere in the original article did it say that every single one of the 900 dead people alleged to have voted were shown not to have voted.
Nowhere in the original article you are hanging your hat upon did it say any dead people voted. It was an allegation that was the start of an investigation.

I dared to post an update on that investigation, listing the part where six people were investigated, which engendered a screaming, rude, name-calling hissy fit against me on your part.

Quote:
Actually, if you understood what you read,
Yes. You should try harder, before rudely attacking others.
"Have the clean racing people run any ads explaining that giving a horse a Starbucks and a chocolate poppyseed muffin for breakfast would likely result in a ten year suspension for the trainer?" - Dr. Andrew Roberts
Old 01-28-2012, 07:48 PM
Del Mar

Quote:
Originally Posted by DaTruth View Post
I need to take your advice and put her on the ignore list again.

C'mon guys, don't let a little girl beat youse....I enjoy reading your posts..
Like this one the best...

Quote:
You hate America. Just admit it, b.itch.
Heard that dozens of times at another place when beating ole dumya down..

When you are right, no one remembers;when you are wrong, no one forgets.

Thought for today.."No persons are more frequently wrong, than those who will not admit
they are wrong" - Francois, Duc de la Rochefoucauld, French moralist (1613-1680)
Old 01-28-2012, 08:07 PM
Churchill Downs

Quote:
Originally Posted by Riot View Post
Nowhere in the original article you are hanging your hat upon did it say any dead people voted. It was an allegation that was the start of an investigation.

I dared to post an update on that investigation, listing the part where six people were investigated, which engendered a screaming, rude, name-calling hissy fit against me on your part.

Yes. You should try harder, before rudely attacking others.
Nor did it say that the claim of 900 voting dead people was proven to be entirely wrong. That is a distinction that your feeble mind cannot wrap itself around.
Old 01-28-2012, 08:09 PM
Churchill Downs

Quote:
Originally Posted by bigrun View Post
C'mon guys, don't let a little girl beat youse....I enjoy reading your posts..
Like this one the best...

Heard that dozens of times at another place when beating ole dumya down..
The credit for that one belongs to Coach. Bigrun, even though we disagree on politics, I enjoy reading your posts. You have a sense of humor and don't take things too seriously.
Old 01-28-2012, 08:44 PM
Keeneland

Quote:
Originally Posted by DaTruth View Post
Nor did it say that the claim of 900 voting dead people was proven to be entirely wrong.
LOL - it was a claim. An allegation. Most people - apparently not you - know what those words mean. That it was only an allegation was in the original article. It sparked an investigation. There is zero proof of any dead voters to start with.

You jumped to the incorrect assumption the allegation must be true

That is a distinction that your feeble mind cannot wrap itself around
Old 01-29-2012, 01:03 PM
Del Mar

Default Thought for the day

"Misquotations are the only quotations that are never misquoted"- Hesketh Pearson, British biographer (1887-1964)

Words to live by...

When you are right, no one remembers;when you are wrong, no one forgets.

Thought for today.."No persons are more frequently wrong, than those who will not admit
they are wrong" - Francois, Duc de la Rochefoucauld, French moralist (1613-1680)