Derby Trail Forums

Go Back   Derby Trail Forums > The Steve Dellinger Discourse Den
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Today's Posts

Old 11-25-2015, 03:56 PM
Hialeah Park

Quote:
Originally Posted by jms62 View Post
Refugee

"person who has been forced to leave their country in order to escape war, persecution, or natural disaster."

How exactly does one put someone from above through a Lengthy Rigorous process? Seems to me the above doesnt fit into a timeframe for a lengthy process. And I am sure this rigorus process will catch those who go through great lengths to recreate their background in order to beat that rigorus process.

And while you are at it quit flogging yourself because what some ****ing anti semetic ******* did 75 years ago. It was unjustified and wrong. But to knowingly let in a group we know has been infiltrated to somehow undo that wrong is insane.

I am all for helping out. Create a safe zone in the middle east and use American forces to keep it that way. As a matter of fact create that safe zone in Saudi Arabia. It is about time they step up and help their fellow Muslims and not use us to do their bidding.
To me, it's still PKB...Great sound bites on the borders, but get some credability by putting the same standards on the home grown US Terrorists buying guns all over the country.
Old 11-25-2015, 04:13 PM
Saratoga

Quote:
Originally Posted by GBBob View Post
To me, it's still PKB...Great sound bites on the borders, but get some credability by putting the same standards on the home grown US Terrorists buying guns all over the country.
Unlike most of people on this forum I don't parrot one parties views. If you are insinuating that since I am against taking in Syrian refugees I am also against stronger gun control laws you are wrong. I am all for the right to bear arms but the process of obtaining them needs significant tightening. And WTF does PKB mean?
Old 11-25-2015, 05:17 PM
Dee Tee Stables

Quote:
Refugee

"person who has been forced to leave their country in order to escape war, persecution, or natural disaster."

How exactly does one put someone from above through a Lengthy Rigorous process? Seems to me the above doesnt fit into a timeframe for a lengthy process. And I am sure this rigorus process will catch those who go through great lengths to recreate their background in order to beat that rigorus process.

And while you are at it quit flogging yourself because what some ****ing anti semetic ******* did 75 years ago. It was unjustified and wrong. But to knowingly let in a group we know has been infiltrated to somehow undo that wrong is insane.

I am all for helping out. Create a safe zone in the middle east and use American forces to keep it that way. As a matter of fact create that safe zone in Saudi Arabia. It is about time they step up and help their fellow Muslims and not use us to do their bidding.
'the process of relocating refugees to America is very different from the way that refugees currently arrive in Europe. Syrians flown to the US will be the most heavily vetted group of people currently allowed into the US, according to the State Department.

Each candidate is vetted first by the UN’s refugee agency, and then separately by officials from the State Department, the FBI, the Department of Homeland Security and the Defense Department. The process takes between 18 months and two years.'

and i'm sorry that you completely misunderstand my comments regarding this subject. not sure where you got that i engage in self-flagellation. i mention history, because 'wise is he who learns from others mistakes'.
Old 11-26-2015, 01:47 AM
Hialeah Park

Quote:
Unlike most of people on this forum I don't parrot one parties views. If you are insinuating that since I am against taking in Syrian refugees I am also against stronger gun control laws you are wrong. I am all for the right to bear arms but the process of obtaining them needs significant tightening. And WTF does PKB mean?
I'm not addressing anything "at" you at all, but using your comments on refugees to pivot into other areas that I feel should have as much focus. I know your neutrality and lack of party alignment!

PKB= Pot Kettle Black

What the f*ck does WTF stand for?

Oh...
Old 11-26-2015, 06:08 AM
Saratoga

Quote:
I'm not addressing anything "at" you at all, but using your comments on refugees to pivot into other areas that I feel should have as much focus. I know your neutrality and lack of party alignment!

PKB= Pot Kettle Black

Oh...
Of all people to use such a racist term I guess you didn't get the memo that it is no longer proper to use.
Old 11-26-2015, 08:07 AM
Dee Tee Stables

Quote:

PKB= Pot Kettle Black

Oh...
i thought that might be it, but wasn't sure...
have a happy thanksgiving bob!
Old 11-27-2015, 08:21 AM
Atlantic City Race Course

Speaking of history- check out this dedication at the end of Rambo III. Well, the VHS edition of it, anyway. It was changed for the Blu-ray.

https://twitter.com/buttdiamond/stat...rc=twsrc%5Etfw