Derby Trail Forums

Go Back   Derby Trail Forums > The Steve Dellinger Discourse Den
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Today's Posts

Old 04-25-2008, 04:31 PM
Oaklawn

Default NYC Cops aquitted

Once again the idiots in New York get it wrong.

http://www.cnn.com/2008/CRIME/04/25/...ial/index.html
Old 04-25-2008, 04:52 PM
The Curragh

Quote:
Originally Posted by whodey17

Gotta disagree there... I'm sure you would love to be a City Cop.
Old 04-25-2008, 04:56 PM
Oaklawn

Quote:
Originally Posted by pmacdaddy
I'm sure you would love to be a City Cop.
I would hate it. I couldnt go around and shot unarmed men 50 times and killing him before his wedding and then go home and sleep. I couldnt do it. Plus I had the desire to go to college. Most cops cant even get into Community College.
Old 04-25-2008, 05:00 PM
The Curragh

Quote:
I would hate it. I couldnt go around and shot unarmed men 50 times and killing him before his wedding and then go home and sleep. I couldnt do it. Plus I had the desire to go to college. Most cops cant even get into Community College.
Nice. I'm sure your probably feel the same way about the Military. Class act.
Old 04-25-2008, 05:06 PM
Atlantic City Race Course

Not about getting it right or wrong or the workings of law enforcement or the military
but rather the BLATANT HYPOCRACY in this country

they raise us believing that we all have rights and we're all equal and the government is supposed to 'look out for us", to 'protect' us, while, in return, collecting our tax dollars and our military service

while, in fact

it's all BS

cops do what they want and it's all controlled by the RICH.

But they do a real nice job of socialization here cause if this **** were to happen in Europe (or elsewhere) to the extent it happens here, the citizens would've ripped this country, and those running it, apart.

But it's all good cause we've all got our REBATES to look forward to.
Old 04-25-2008, 05:11 PM
Coach Pants

To Protect and Serve Whitey
Old 04-25-2008, 05:16 PM
Havre de Grace

Quote:
Originally Posted by the_fat_man
Not about getting it right or wrong or the workings of law enforcement or the military
but rather the BLATANT HYPOCRACY in this country

they raise us believing that we all have rights and we're all equal and the government is supposed to 'look out for us", to 'protect' us, while, in return, collecting our tax dollars and our military service

while, in fact

it's all BS

cops do what they want and it's all controlled by the RICH.

But they do a real nice job of socialization here cause if this **** were to happen in Europe (or elsewhere) to the extent it happens here, the citizens would've ripped this country, and those running it, apart.

But it's all good cause we've all got our REBATES to look forward to.
Yeah...you're right....Bill Gates,Buffett,Soros and the Waltons have a weekly teleconference to map out Police responses to beat down the poor people and keep them in their place! 2 of the officers acquitted are Black.....so there goes your theory!
Old 04-25-2008, 05:19 PM
Golden Gate

Quote:

The prosecution did a terrible job. Their witnesses were a bunch of shitheads. Do you really think those cops went out to murder someone that night?
Old 04-25-2008, 05:34 PM
Saratoga

Quote:
Just shows how much of a moron you are, most cops, at least where I am from, need at least a college degree in criminal justice, and sometimes more.
Old 04-25-2008, 05:43 PM
Atlantic City Race Course

Quote:
Originally Posted by timmgirvan
Yeah...you're right....Bill Gates,Buffett,Soros and the Waltons have a weekly teleconference to map out Police responses to beat down the poor people and keep them in their place! 2 of the officers acquitted are Black.....so there goes your theory!
Never said anything about it being a black or white thing but rather a 'system' thing. Haves versus havenots and the mechanisms in place.

I look forward to Sharpton and the rest dueling with the very politically correct, always money conscious at the cost of service, Michael Bloomberg.

Oh look, my REFUND is here. Now I really have absolutely zero worries.
Old 04-25-2008, 07:41 PM
Havre de Grace

Sorry,Bub, that's an old cop-out!
Old 04-25-2008, 07:51 PM
Dee Tee Stables

people always bitch about cops til they need one. then they're the best!! gimme a break.
Old 04-25-2008, 08:46 PM
Oaklawn

Quote:
Originally Posted by pmacdaddy
Nice. I'm sure your probably feel the same way about the Military. Class act.
I have two problems with the military: 1) Military Recruiters not being honest in their recruiting and 2) Once a person signs up for the military they cannot change their mind. I love how they say they are volunteer but it is the only volunteer job where you can quit. Other than those two things I have no problem with the military.
Old 04-25-2008, 08:48 PM
Oaklawn

Quote:
Originally Posted by Scav
Just shows how much of a moron you are, most cops, at least where I am from, need at least a college degree in criminal justice, and sometimes more.
And how am I suppose to know the requirements of being a cop where you are? Where I live, a potential cop only needs a High School diploma or a G.E.D. This shows how dumb and a moron you are for not knowing the requirements where I live.
Old 04-25-2008, 08:50 PM
Oaklawn

Quote:
Originally Posted by Danzig
people always bitch about cops til they need one. then they're the best!! gimme a break.
l bitch when I need one. I have needed one in all my life and I bitched at him when he got to me. Took him 40 minutes and when he got there he was useless.

The problem I have is that the judge got to make the decision. The officers (and I use that term loosely) did not have to face a jury of their peers. That is their right, but it was pure garbage.
Old 04-25-2008, 09:10 PM
Oaklawn

Quote:
Originally Posted by Scav
Here you go moron. The requirements to become a cop.

http://education-portal.com/requirem...e_officer.html
Old 04-25-2008, 09:11 PM
Havre de Grace

Quote:
And how am I suppose to know the requirements of being a cop where you are? Where I live, a potential cop only needs a High School diploma or a G.E.D. This shows how dumb and a moron you are for not knowing the requirements where I live.
You really should move...it's not safe where you are
Old 04-25-2008, 09:21 PM
Oaklawn

Quote:
Originally Posted by timmgirvan
You really should move...it's not safe where you are
Where I live it is safe mostly because we have our own patrol. We do not rely on the police force for our safety. We rely on our hired help. Go about 10 minutes west and it isnt safe at all.
Old 04-25-2008, 10:06 PM
Dee Tee Stables

Quote:
I have two problems with the military: 1) Military Recruiters not being honest in their recruiting and 2) Once a person signs up for the military they cannot change their mind. I love how they say they are volunteer but it is the only volunteer job where you can quit. Other than those two things I have no problem with the military.

not so. you have until you actually take the oath right before leaving for boot camp to change your mind. my brother was in the delayed entry program, and decided not to go.
Old 04-25-2008, 10:08 PM
Dee Tee Stables

Quote:
l bitch when I need one. I have needed one in all my life and I bitched at him when he got to me. Took him 40 minutes and when he got there he was useless.

The problem I have is that the judge got to make the decision. The officers (and I use that term loosely) did not have to face a jury of their peers. That is their right, but it was pure garbage.
no doubt you still have to be found guilty beyond a reasonable doubt, and apparently the burden of proof wasn't met.
by the way, were you there when all this went down at the nightclub? if you weren't involved, you don't really know what happened. but it sounds as tho you already have quite a bias, so i'm not surprised at the way you're taking all this.