Register FAQ Members List Calendar Today's Posts

Old 09-03-2014, 12:06 PM
Saratoga

Default 9/3

$100 win on Henry's Holiday

gla!
Old 09-03-2014, 12:41 PM
Del Mar

Couldn't find a 80-1 shot to catch the leader so just trying to get on plus side

9/3

6 Henry's Holiday Win $100.00

When you are right, no one remembers;when you are wrong, no one forgets.

Thought for today.."No persons are more frequently wrong, than those who will not admit
they are wrong" - Francois, Duc de la Rochefoucauld, French moralist (1613-1680)
Old 09-03-2014, 01:27 PM
Havre de Grace

Quote:
Originally Posted by bigrun View Post
Couldn't find a 80-1 shot to catch the leader so just trying to get on plus side

9/3

6 Henry's Holiday Win $100.00
Maybe he'll be 80-1 by post time! Seriously, I can see his odds going up some. The 2 Bafferts and the 2 Hollendorfers will probably take a lot of money and Bejarano's horse will take some. I like the 6. Just hard to go against Baffert. He's won this race so many times. I think the 8 and 9 will go at it early and the 1 and 6 will run late, but have been horribly wrong about just about everything in this contest. Think I may have to play a "real" exacta 1,6 over 8,9. May be the only way, I can ever make money in this contest.
Old 09-03-2014, 01:45 PM
Del Mar

Quote:
Originally Posted by cal828 View Post
Maybe he'll be 80-1 by post time! Seriously, I can see his odds going up some. The 2 Bafferts and the 2 Hollendorfers will probably take a lot of money and Bejarano's horse will take some. I like the 6. Just hard to go against Baffert. He's won this race so many times. I think the 8 and 9 will go at it early and the 1 and 6 will run late, but have been horribly wrong about just about everything in this contest. Think I may have to play a "real" exacta 1,6 over 8,9. May be the only way, I can ever make money in this contest.
Was between the 2 Oh Newman and the 6, both closers..flipped a coin.
If I was playing ex would be 2-6/8-9...and straight 6-9

Thought for today.."No persons are more frequently wrong, than those who will not admit
they are wrong" - Francois, Duc de la Rochefoucauld, French moralist (1613-1680)
Old 09-03-2014, 02:19 PM
Havre de Grace

Quote:
Originally Posted by bigrun View Post
Was between the 2 Oh Newman and the 6, both closers..flipped a coin.
If I was playing ex would be 2-6/8-9...and straight 6-9
Can't argue with the trainer stats on the 2, but he looks like he'll have to step up a bunch from his last race which is certainly not impossible with 2 year olds. By my convoluted logic, the 1 may be the stronger of the 2 Bafferts. Victor E. doesn't ride for him much, but does so with great success and Baffert very strong when shedding blinks. His other horse has a speedy
Maiden win, but coming off the layoff, so may not be ready and looks like the possible pacesetter in here so will likely be pressed very hard, especially be the 9. 6 horse may have the whole thing fall in his lap especially, if he runs back to his maiden win. This is the kind of over analysis that usually gets me beat.
Old 09-03-2014, 03:19 PM
Longchamps

Nakatani and the 9 horse. $100 win.

Lock of the day
Old 09-03-2014, 04:30 PM
Del Mar

Quote:
Originally Posted by cal828 View Post
Can't argue with the trainer stats on the 2, but he looks like he'll have to step up a bunch from his last race which is certainly not impossible with 2 year olds. By my convoluted logic, the 1 may be the stronger of the 2 Bafferts. Victor E. doesn't ride for him much, but does so with great success and Baffert very strong when shedding blinks. His other horse has a speedy
Maiden win, but coming off the layoff, so may not be ready and looks like the possible pacesetter in here so will likely be pressed very hard, especially be the 9. 6 horse may have the whole thing fall in his lap especially, if he runs back to his maiden win. This is the kind of over analysis that usually gets me beat.
Yeah, we all do it at some point..for many moons now I mainly concentrate on the horse's running lines..In my mind I allocate 90% to the horse 5% each to trainer and jock..but that's just me..