Derby Trail Forums

Go Back   Derby Trail Forums > Esoteric Central
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Today's Posts

Old 04-26-2012, 01:36 AM
Goodwood

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sightseek View Post
Who doesn't love Kingie?!

He's like a plodder running down the stretch -- inch by inch gaining ground. Head low, big lumbering stride...creating a post reply so big that you have no choice but to waive the white flag.
Exactly!!
Old 04-27-2012, 11:37 PM
Flemington

Quote:
Originally Posted by Calzone Lord View Post
I've recieved a contract extension and will be posting here through the 2012 season.

Certainly, those close to me have felt retirement after the upcoming triple crown series was the right way to go out.

However, this season still looks very promising. There is continuing instability in the Paddock with a fresh collection of recent new arrivals. Not to mention the random wild card of a PG 1985 meltdown and subsquent banning which normally comes days after the Derby.

Esoteric Central has markedly declined over the last year or so...it's basically a ghost-town littered with mostly lame threads and slapdick quality posts. However, the sudden revival of Beulah Racing could lead to an Eso Cent form reversal.

Politics/Society is unarguably the biggest sh!thole going...however, we do have a Presidential election coming up drenched in class and racial overtones.

Sports Bar & Grill is again relevant to me as Randy Moss is currently employed with the San Fran 49ers and is still doing self-hosted Internet TV shows.

I am going to take my girlfriend out to a nice dinner at TGI Friday's tonight and explain the situation as gently as possible to her.
How did I miss this gem? I pmd you. RESPOND, or Ill take it to FB.
Old 04-28-2012, 12:36 AM
Flemington

Quote:
Originally Posted by Indian Charlie View Post
Perhaps you should go to the Oracle himself, RockTardHen.

You just have to know how to properly phrase the question.

"Oracle Rock Tard, can you tell me who to completely dismiss from the exotics in the upcoming Kentucky Derby?"
If you want to get out what your beef is with me, thats fine. But I would have to respond with facts, that would not make you look very good at your profession. It is what it is though... Officially you now take far and away the most shots at me, its daily. Even Hoss has backed off. I do appreciate it Hoss.
Old 04-28-2012, 12:38 AM
Flemington

Quote:
Originally Posted by Calzone Lord View Post
Probably Dominguez on Hansen. Maybe he gets him to settle from about 8 off of it...and somehow it works and he runs better than ever.
He is moving up on Joes big board. Serling made me look at him for the BC Juvy, and I have really grown to respect him.
Old 04-28-2012, 12:51 AM
Flemington

Quote:
I used to find RockTardHen amusing, in the same way you can find an overenthused puppy amusing.

Then I had to deal with him in real life, and found him to be a lying and conniving piece of turd.
OK I failed to see this. Now Im pissed.
I reached out to you for help with something. You said you would glady do it for free, and I OFFERED TO PAY. Before we started I told you I had already spent over $100 on power cords and I was not really willing to put "much more" into it, but if you could help I would PAY. Im positive you wont say that the above is all not facts. You spent 3 hours on the phone with me helping me, you then posted I was a good guy.... It worked for 12-24hrs, and has not worked since. Not really sure on the hours, It was a long time ago. Its funny how you tryed getting me back here, put in a good word for me. Directly after we talked you posted something along the lines of me being a good, normal guy. But then when the issues started its been nothing but your above post. Back to my toshiba... I had nothing but trojan viruses along with other things that I did not understand. I told you and you basicley did not believe me. Go ahead tell me where Im lying.... What was I supposed to pay you for? 24hrs of having my 3yr old computer back?
Old 04-28-2012, 07:59 AM
Dee Tee Stables

if you look in the yellow pages rock, you should find listings for psychiatrists in your area.
Old 04-28-2012, 10:56 AM
Keeneland

Quote:
Originally Posted by Danzig View Post
if you look in the yellow pages rock, you should find listings for psychiatrists in your area.
Way too late for that. He's too far gone at this point.
Old 04-28-2012, 06:49 PM
Goodwood

Quote:
Originally Posted by RockHardTen1985 View Post
If you want to get out what your beef is with me, thats fine. But I would have to respond with facts, that would not make you look very good at your profession. It is what it is though... Officially you now take far and away the most shots at me, its daily. Even Hoss has backed off. I do appreciate it Hoss.
Do you really believe your own lies?

You are one dumb ass mother ****a.
Old 04-28-2012, 06:54 PM
Goodwood

Quote:
Originally Posted by RockHardTen1985 View Post
OK I failed to see this. Now Im pissed.
I reached out to you for help with something. You said you would glady do it for free, and I OFFERED TO PAY. Before we started I told you I had already spent over $100 on power cords and I was not really willing to put "much more" into it, but if you could help I would PAY. Im positive you wont say that the above is all not facts. You spent 3 hours on the phone with me helping me, you then posted I was a good guy.... It worked for 12-24hrs, and has not worked since. Not really sure on the hours, It was a long time ago. Its funny how you tryed getting me back here, put in a good word for me. Directly after we talked you posted something along the lines of me being a good, normal guy. But then when the issues started its been nothing but your above post. Back to my toshiba... I had nothing but trojan viruses along with other things that I did not understand. I told you and you basicley did not believe me. Go ahead tell me where Im lying.... What was I supposed to pay you for? 24hrs of having my 3yr old computer back?
LOL.

Nice. You should try writing fiction for a living.

I like the part about how the computer was great for five days. Then three days. Then the weekend, then 12 hours.

You also neglected to mention, among many other things, how you repeatedly lied about sending the money.

The funniest part was you about to be thrown in jail for not paying child support as your reason for not paying, then suddenly the computer was magically reinfected!
Old 04-28-2012, 08:41 PM
Dee Tee Stables

easy guys, he might take it to FB. not the fbI mind, just facebook. a fate worse than death i suppose.

but i'm serious, the guy sounds like he needs therapy.
Old 04-28-2012, 09:21 PM
Goodwood

Quote:
Originally Posted by Danzig View Post
easy guys, he might take it to FB. not the fbI mind, just facebook. a fate worse than death i suppose.

but i'm serious, the guy sounds like he needs therapy.
The type of therapy he really needs is the type where he talks his line of crap to the wrong person, in a dark alley.

That's probably the only way to get through to his tiny mind.
Old 04-29-2012, 10:21 AM
Keeneland

Quote:
Do you really believe your own lies?
Yes, he does.

I tried to warn you man.
Old 04-29-2012, 06:25 PM
Goodwood

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dahoss View Post
Yes, he does.