Derby Trail Forums

Go Back   Derby Trail Forums > Esoteric Central
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Today's Posts

Old 07-15-2006, 09:52 PM
The Curragh

Default Myspace at its finest and funniest

A 27 year old man was stalking out young teen girls for sex. He met a 14 year old girl on MySpace and started talking with her. All the dirty online fun and then they decided they wanted to meet for sex. So she told him to come to her house one afternoon when her parents would be gone and agreed. He showed up at the house, rung the doorbell and knocked the door, but no one answered because no one was home. So he does what any pedophile would do...he starts calling her cell phone and leaving her messages wanting to know where she is at. Meanwhile, the girl had gotten another one of her 14 year old girlfriends and snuck up behind the man at her house. They robbed his ass blind at gunpoint. Took his money and credit cards then ran off. The man went home not knowing what to do because he couldn't really cal the cops for obvious reasons. After two weeks, he finally broke down and went to the police about being robbed. After explaining the situation to the police, the man was locked up for soliciting sex to a minor.

I couldn't stop laughing when I heard this.
Old 07-16-2006, 02:13 PM
The Curragh

Jerry that right their is funny

Quote:
Originally Posted by Seattleallstar
A 27 year old man was stalking out young teen girls for sex. He met a 14 year old girl on MySpace and started talking with her. All the dirty online fun and then they decided they wanted to meet for sex. So she told him to come to her house one afternoon when her parents would be gone and agreed. He showed up at the house, rung the doorbell and knocked the door, but no one answered because no one was home. So he does what any pedophile would do...he starts calling her cell phone and leaving her messages wanting to know where she is at. Meanwhile, the girl had gotten another one of her 14 year old girlfriends and snuck up behind the man at her house. They robbed his ass blind at gunpoint. Took his money and credit cards then ran off. The man went home not knowing what to do because he couldn't really cal the cops for obvious reasons. After two weeks, he finally broke down and went to the police about being robbed. After explaining the situation to the police, the man was locked up for soliciting sex to a minor.

I couldn't stop laughing when I heard this.
Old 07-17-2006, 08:38 AM
Churchill Downs

Cool

LOL.....Only in America !!
Gotta Love Horse Racing !!