Derby Trail Forums

Go Back   Derby Trail Forums > The Steve Dellinger Discourse Den
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Today's Posts

Old 08-28-2014, 12:52 PM
Atlantic City Race Course

Quote:
Originally Posted by bigrun View Post
Was gonna post a note to dan to make sure to watch his tues return episode but had some puter problems yesterday..One of his best and right on...what a dickhead Hannity is..when he's stopped by a cop he always tells him he has a registered gun in the car and pulls up his shirt to show it..but typical Faux b/s..
Gawker often posts just a highlight clip; good way to catch the pertinent bit without having to watch the whole episode. I mean, I'm not saying the interviews are usually boring, but the interviews are usually boring.
Old 08-28-2014, 12:58 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rupert Pupkin View Post
Did you guys see this case? This case would normally really piss off some of our liberal members, but since the victim is white they don't care.

http://www.washingtontimes.com/news/...utm_medium=RSS
Actually, here's the quite liberal The Week with a piece on it.

http://theweek.com/article/index/267...-a-white-youth

I assure you, liberals are equal opportunity outrage when it comes to police brutality.
Old 08-28-2014, 01:20 PM
Del Mar

Quote:
Originally Posted by GenuineRisk View Post
Gawker often posts just a highlight clip; good way to catch the pertinent bit without having to watch the whole episode. I mean, I'm not saying the interviews are usually boring, but the interviews are usually boring.

I watch entire show at 11..agree half the time guests not interesting, but he has had some very good ones...i.e. Bill or Hillary, O'reilly,Fareed Zakaria and others..If not interested I tune out and come back for Colbert

When you are right, no one remembers;when you are wrong, no one forgets.

Thought for today.."No persons are more frequently wrong, than those who will not admit
they are wrong" - Francois, Duc de la Rochefoucauld, French moralist (1613-1680)
Old 08-28-2014, 01:43 PM
Del Mar

Quote:

I assure you, liberals are equal opportunity outrage when it comes to police brutality.
Old 08-28-2014, 01:53 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by bigrun View Post
I watch entire show at 11..agree half the time guests not interesting, but he has had some very good ones...i.e. Bill or Hillary, O'reilly,Fareed Zakaria and others..If not interested I tune out and come back for Colbert
I'm going to miss The Colbert Report. When it started I thought, no way is he going to be able to maintain this concept for long, and look what it turned into. One of the great characters in television history.
Old 08-28-2014, 02:08 PM
Del Mar

Quote:
I'm going to miss The Colbert Report. When it started I thought, no way is he going to be able to maintain this concept for long, and look what it turned into. One of the great characters in television history.

Agree..started out as one of the characters on daily show..

When you are right, no one remembers;when you are wrong, no one forgets.

Thought for today.."No persons are more frequently wrong, than those who will not admit
they are wrong" - Francois, Duc de la Rochefoucauld, French moralist (1613-1680)
Old 08-28-2014, 02:48 PM
Keeneland

Quote:

Quote:
Dara Lind at Vox digs into the FBI's more detailed Supplementary Homicide Report, which tallied 426 cases of a "felon killed by a police officer" in 2012. Of those fatalities, 32 percent were black — two and a half times the 13 percent of America that's black — 12 percent were Hispanic, and the other 52 percent were white; 11 of the people killed were women, 415 were men; and the black deaths crested at about age 20.
If we are to derive from this study that police are somehow racist because 32% of those killed were black despite only making up 13% of the population shouldn't we also derive police are misandristic? You know since 97% of those killed were men and only 3% women?

Where's the liberal outrage?
Old 08-28-2014, 04:44 PM
Del Mar

Quote:

The liberal media obviously did not care about the Utah case. They hardly covered it at all while they covered the other case non-stop.

Here is another case they didn't cover. Can you imagine if this was a mob of whites beating a black guy into a coma? It would be headline news.

http://dailycaller.com/2014/08/26/ir...brain-surgery/
Old 08-29-2014, 06:48 AM
Santa Anita

Quote:
The liberal media obviously did not care about the Utah case. They hardly covered it at all while they covered the other case non-stop.

Here is another case they didn't cover. Can you imagine if this was a mob of whites beating a black guy into a coma? It would be headline news.

Not only that, but it would be pronounced a de facto hate crime. Imagine the narrative: Two black men are advised to not enter a restaurant because they are black, and the white patrons inside are angry at black people. So, they leave, only to be followed by said white patrons, who, at the next restaurant, beat them while yelling racial slurs.

Sharpton would have booked his private jet within hours. All networks would be reporting live from the scene about the state of race relations. The DOJ would send dozens of agents and lawyers to investigate.

But no, nothing to see here. Move along, people. Move along.
Old 08-29-2014, 07:07 AM

Quote:

The Michael Brown killing didn't get press in any major outlets until the protests started. The press coverage is because of the protesting, not because a cop killed a black man, since that happens pretty often in this nation.
Old 08-29-2014, 07:11 AM
Arlington Park

There is no bigger piece of garbage in the human race than a race traitor.

It's abundant in the white race. These faux outrage professionals have turned on their race repeatedly and disregard blatant facts and evidence that portrays their minority victim in a negative light.

These losers are too narcissistic to actually do the world a favor and kill themselves. Instead they have to bully their own race and throw them under the bus at every opportunity.

Rest assured that smart whites are aware of these losers. They will be handled appropriately when their campaigns of "equality" backfire on them.
Old 08-29-2014, 07:14 AM
Arlington Park

Quote:
The Michael Brown killing didn't get press in any major outlets until the protests started. The press coverage is because of the protesting, not because a cop killed a black man, since that happens pretty often in this nation.
Not nearly as often as blacks killing other blacks.

But who gives a **** about that. It doesn't fall in line with your ultimate goal of white genocide.
Old 08-29-2014, 07:34 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by OldDog View Post
Not only that, but it would be pronounced a de facto hate crime. Imagine the narrative: Two black men are advised to not enter a restaurant because they are black, and the white patrons inside are angry at black people. So, they leave, only to be followed by said white patrons, who, at the next restaurant, beat them while yelling racial slurs.

Sharpton would have booked his private jet within hours. All networks would be reporting live from the scene about the state of race relations. The DOJ would send dozens of agents and lawyers to investigate.

But no, nothing to see here. Move along, people. Move along.
Or, you know, it could be that it IS being investigated by the FBI as a hate crime, an arrest has already been made and the guy's buddy appears to lying through his teeth about how many assailants were involved. Compare that to Michael Brown's body being left in the street for four hours and the cop not even bothering to fill out an incident report about killing him.

http://www.nola.com/crime/index.ssf/...elated_stories

That took me less than 5 minutes of Googling.
Old 08-29-2014, 07:58 AM
Santa Anita

Quote:
Or, you know, it could be that it IS being investigated by the FBI as a hate crime, an arrest has already been made and the guy's buddy appears to lying through his teeth about how many assailants were involved. Compare that to Michael Brown's body being left in the street for four hours and the cop not even bothering to fill out an incident report about killing him.

Good find. Interestingly, a search using "David Knighten Ralph Weems" on the websites of CNN, ABC, CBS, NBC and MSNBC came up empty. Thank goodness the TP is on the story.

"Lying through his teeth" about how many were involved? It might be a matter of perspective. Getting the crap beaten out of you will do that.
Old 08-29-2014, 12:45 PM
Del Mar

Quote:

He appears to be "lying through his teeth"? He estimated there were 20 people. All the article says is that the video appears to show that there were far less than 20 people. So if there were only 10-12 people beating them, then he was lying? Does it matter whether there were 10 vs 20? I'm sure if the victims in this case were black, you would be accusing them of "lying through their teeth" if they only got beat up by 10 white guys, and not 20. LOL.

I find it hilarious that you don't want to believe the facts of this case, yet you desperately want to believe the supposed facts of the other case. Why would it make you feel good to believe that there is a lot of white on black crime but not a lot of black on white crime? That doesn't make any sense. I personally wish there was no crime. But unfortunately there is plenty of violent crime out there and there is at least 10x more black on white crime than white on black crime. Does it pain you to accept that?
Old 09-12-2014, 02:37 PM
Saratoga

Hey Dell why do you do if this was your daughter?

http://www.cnn.com/video/data/2.0/vi...hone.khou.html
Old 09-12-2014, 02:42 PM
Arlington Park

Quote:
Originally Posted by jms62 View Post
Hey Dell why do you do if this was your daughter?

http://www.cnn.com/video/data/2.0/vi...hone.khou.html
Dell has an interracial child?
Old 09-17-2014, 07:56 AM
Dee Tee Stables

http://news.msn.com/us/los-angeles-s...imes-newspaper

ffs, why in the world would a school police dept need rocket launchers?!

also found this out about communities who get this equipment:

'The program is also loaded with what many experts view as a perverse incentive: to keep the equipment, local police must use it within a year. This incentive, some experts argue, might encourage police to use the weapons even when they're not necessary.'

altho crime in this country has gone down, swat raids have gone up an amazing amount. and most swat raids are for drugs.

http://www.cato.org/publications/whi...-raids-america

around 40k, used to be around 3k per year.
Old 09-17-2014, 08:12 AM
Santa Anita

Always a good idea to send in SWAT teams to check (wink, wink) barbers' licenses.

http://reason.com/blog/2014/09/16/fe...kes-florida-co
Old 09-17-2014, 08:15 AM
Arlington Park

These schools and localities need this heavy equipment to kill their productive citizens when the economy collapses and all of the immigrants that flooded the border of Eastern descent get the go light.

It's pretty simple really.