Derby Trail Forums

Go Back   Derby Trail Forums > Main Forum > The Paddock
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Today's Posts

Old 06-25-2006, 12:25 PM
oracle80

Smile Woodbine Pik-7 carryover today!!!

Folks this is a public service announcement for a great opportunity. yesterday's day off has me refreshed and raring to go. Belmont has a carryover which we just played but its not very exciting, its matter of whether you single Al Monsoon(or also use Shug) or single Wanderin Boy(or also use Shug) or single both. We chose Monsoon but I dont see it being a blockbuster day or card.
Now Woodbine is a different story!!! I perused the card last night and saw several betting oppotunities on this great Queens Plate card. Lo and behold it turns out they have a pik-7 which you can play in ONE DOLLAR INCREMENTS!!!!!!!! Get some!!!!
Hollywood also has a nice carryover. lets pick some winners and make some money and i promise not to argue with anyone(I reserve the right to lash out if someone says something incredibly stupid like GZ wasnt a good horse,).
Old 06-25-2006, 01:02 PM
Flemington

Really? You aren't gunna argue with me when I say it is idiotic to have a field of mainly unraced 2 year old fillies deciding the last leg of Holly's pick 6? Any of the 1st 3 races of the day would be better(for the bettor)to use to finish off the pick 6.

Last edited by SCUDSBROTHER : 06-25-2006 at 01:10 PM.
Old 06-25-2006, 01:22 PM
The Curragh

Wow I just downloaded the PP's and am very surprised, looks good! Good Luck!
Old 06-25-2006, 01:44 PM
Flemington

By the way,there is a horse in the 1st leg of the Wood pick 6 that ran poorly last time.That was Echezeaux.He was washy as he could ever have been.I should know ,cuz I needed him to top off a $800 pick 4. It was very hot that day.Today is not as hot.See if he gets washy again.They could have ran him on the turf Friday Night against Cousin Joe,but they decided to drop into MC40k today.RAN A PRETTY GOOD 3RD AGAINST STRAIGHT MAIDENS ON TURF. So,your guess is as good as mine(as to why they are dropping him.) Maybe he was soakin' wet due to something other than the heat.Maybe they just don't want a horse that washes out that badly(no matter the reason.)I am surprised that they let the horse go in the gate last time.The gate crew was like "he's f'n soakin' wet," but they forced him into the gate(he did not want to go in,and ran like it.)

Last edited by SCUDSBROTHER : 06-25-2006 at 02:20 PM.