Derby Trail Forums

Go Back   Derby Trail Forums > The Steve Dellinger Discourse Den
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Today's Posts

Old 09-10-2012, 06:33 PM
Keeneland

Quote:
Originally Posted by OldDog View Post

It has been suggested that the union may be going on strike for the sole purpose of allowing Obama to intervene and settle the labor dispute, painting him as a uniter, or perhaps even as being tough on unions. This is Chicago, after all.
I laughed. Hysterically. Oh, Freepers and their conspiracy theories ...
"Have the clean racing people run any ads explaining that giving a horse a Starbucks and a chocolate poppyseed muffin for breakfast would likely result in a ten year suspension for the trainer?" - Dr. Andrew Roberts
Old 09-10-2012, 09:41 PM
Hawthorne

http://cnsnews.com/news/article/us-d...icient-reading

..Poor kids..pay the teachers more..I know i could not live on 76k a year
Old 09-10-2012, 10:13 PM
Tropical Park

So Riot you endorse a system where public sector unions bribe Democrat politicians who are then supposed to sit across the table and represent us hard-working taxpayers but instead give away unsustainable benefits?

This has been going on for years but was kept under wraps by the greedy, selfish Union members and the filthy, corrupt politicians. Thankfully the age of the Internet has exposed these crooks.

So according to your theory, then you shouldn't have had any complaints about the Iraq War. After all George Bush and all of those Democrat members of Congress who voted for the war were all elected by the American people. You should never have a problem with any corruption, incompetency, waste, and cronyism since these politicians were elected by the people. No wonder why you love Obama so much!
Old 09-11-2012, 07:13 AM
Tropical Park

The second highest paid teachers in the country want a 16% raise and less evaluations. If you vote Democrat then you are approving four more years of catering to greedy, selfish people who have easy hours, great vacations, incredible health insurance and pensions which they contribute nothing or very little towards, airtight job security, and early retirement while they poison the minds of our youth with their outdated and failed self-serving agenda and trash us hard-working taxpayers who pay for their easy lifestyle.

By the way 39% of these hypocrite, selfish, greedy teachers send their own kids to private school.
Old 09-11-2012, 07:56 AM
Saratoga

Quote:
Originally Posted by Thepaindispenser View Post
The second highest paid teachers in the country want a 16% raise and less evaluations. If you vote Democrat then you are approving four more years of catering to greedy, selfish people who have easy hours, great vacations, incredible health insurance and pensions which they contribute nothing or very little towards, airtight job security, and early retirement while they poison the minds of our youth with their outdated and failed self-serving agenda and trash us hard-working taxpayers who pay for their easy lifestyle.

By the way 39% of these hypocrite, selfish, greedy teachers send their own kids to private school.
Wow 39% that is saying something. Can you please provide any supporting evidence to back this up? Links from reputable sources , etc...

Damar Hamlin
Old 09-11-2012, 08:02 AM
Keeneland

Quote:

In many ways you are A LOT worse than Riot.

Plus I've grown pretty tired of watching you follow her around. Let's see how you like it, K?
Old 09-11-2012, 08:13 AM
Coach Pants

pezdispenser is a pawn in the false left-right paradigm.

Some of what he says is right but his anger is misguided.

My little rant was more of a jab at the system and not the teachers. Not all of the teachers in the public school system are bad at their jobs.

What has happened is bureaucracy. Lawyers, Psychiatrists, Doctors, and Police have made a staggering number of public schools nothing more than training grounds for prisons.

Feel free to dispute that. Keep your eyes closed and your ears shut.
Old 09-11-2012, 09:24 AM
Keeneland

Quote:
Originally Posted by Coach Pants View Post
pezdispenser is a pawn in the false left-right paradigm.

Some of what he says is right but his anger is misguided.

My little rant was more of a jab at the system and not the teachers. Not all of the teachers in the public school system are bad at their jobs.

What has happened is bureaucracy. Lawyers, Psychiatrists, Doctors, and Police have made a staggering number of public schools nothing more than training grounds for prisons.

Feel free to dispute that. Keep your eyes closed and your ears shut.
I don't dispute any of this. Public schools are a joke.

But I'm tired of watching this troll in action.
Old 09-11-2012, 12:32 PM
Dee Tee Stables

Quote:
Originally Posted by jms62 View Post
Wow 39% that is saying something. Can you please provide any supporting evidence to back this up? Links from reputable sources , etc...
he got that from breitbart i'd imagine, since that came up on a google search. that's from a study from 'a few years ago'. i won't vouch for the veracity of that study, or breitbarts site. found it interesting that the study they remark on isn't linked. wonder who did the study, or if it's valid?
Old 09-11-2012, 09:04 PM
Tropical Park

Ohhhhhhh Dahoss you are so intimidating, bring it on. I am still waiting to hear something remotely intelligent from you.
Old 09-11-2012, 09:54 PM
Keeneland

Quote:
Ohhhhhhh Dahoss you are so intimidating, bring it on. I am still waiting to hear something remotely intelligent from you.
You've been following Riot around for weeks now and have yet to make ONE post about horse racing on a horse racing board.

Real heroic stuff.

I'm not trying to intimidate you at all, which would be kind of hard via the internet, wouldn't it you douchey retread?
Old 09-12-2012, 08:47 AM
Santa Anita

Meet the President of the Chicago Teachers Union

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=m95OuXSwZ0c

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=A1YXOSaMZzs
Old 09-12-2012, 08:54 AM
Coach Pants

"Bring me Solo!"
Old 09-12-2012, 09:15 AM
Belmont Park

Quote:
"Bring me Solo!"
!!!!0000000000iiii
Old 09-12-2012, 09:29 AM
Coach Pants

I'm starting to REALLY F.UCKING believe this is all planned.

She was elected in 2010. Part of the Occupy movement. Speeches that are against Rahm and Obama.

Ask yourself if this lady voted for the man in 2008. I'm saying it's 99% that she did.

They are horrible actors.

Just swoop in and save the day, empty chair.
Old 09-12-2012, 10:04 AM
The Curragh

Quote:
"Bring me Solo!"
Well played.
Old 09-12-2012, 04:50 PM
Tropical Park

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dahoss View Post
You've been following Riot around for weeks now and have yet to make ONE post about horse racing on a horse racing board.

Real heroic stuff.

I'm not trying to intimidate you at all, which would be kind of hard via the internet, wouldn't it you douchey retread?
Douchey retread, wow how long did it take you to come up with that zinger? A four-year old could come up with something more original and creative than that. I am still waiting for an intelligent post from you. Something tells me that I will be waiting a long time.
Old 09-12-2012, 07:45 PM
Dee Tee Stables

Quote:
Douchey retread, wow how long did it take you to come up with that zinger? A four-year old could come up with something more original and creative than that. I am still waiting for an intelligent post from you. Something tells me that I will be waiting a long time.
you might try visiting other rooms. plenty of intelligent posts from hossy.
Old 09-13-2012, 09:35 AM
Keeneland

Quote:
That's not really the Point, Man.
Old 09-13-2012, 09:56 AM
Saratoga

The upside to this strike is no one was shot at a Chicago school this week. I am forcing myself to not be such a pessimist.

Damar Hamlin