Old 10-21-2011, 03:33 PM
Sha Tin

http://anp14.com/news/archives.php?r...ate=2011-10-16

More OWS supporters
Old 10-21-2011, 03:39 PM
Dee Tee Stables

Quote:
Originally Posted by jms62 View Post
Listen the first part of your post shows that you have no idea whatsoever about the process. You are posting to a process as you would like it to be. When you come over on an H1B visa you are tied to the company that sponsors you for 6 years. You cannot go elsewhere, you cannot go home and start the process again . For 6 years its work for the company that sponsers you or go home.

As to part 2, there are no missing posts and if Chuck calls me a know nothing twit I will very well respond in like so if you don't like it GFYS and put me on Ignore. Chuck took a personal shot at me, I took one back in my mind its over. If he were here I'd buy him a beer. The only person I really disliked on these boards is Nascar and he is gone.

Again I never said anything about Chucks operation I was providing links to the industry in general and if you tell me that there isn't H1B abuse in the industry aside from Chucks barn then I will tell you are full of shi*T.

I think for your own peace of mind you need to put me on ignore. You either read something entirely different in my posts, reply to something that you know nothing about yet portray it as if it exists as you think it does, try and put words in my mouth with the "did you mean ****" , and then cite to "missing" posts to come to a conclusion based upon others responses to posts that do exist Are you having a bad day or what?
i was talking about posts where you are quoted, but your posts aren't in the thread. i guess someone took them down? there are several posts above where you are quoted, but your original is nowhere to be seen.
at any rate, i'm a big girl. i get that people don't always agree with others. what i don't get is that some people get pretty dammed crappy about things when they are an opposite side of someone else. and no, i'm not having a bad day-are you?
Old 10-21-2011, 03:46 PM
Saratoga

Quote:
Originally Posted by Danzig View Post
i was talking about posts where you are quoted, but your posts aren't in the thread. i guess someone took them down? there are several posts above where you are quoted, but your original is nowhere to be seen.
at any rate, i'm a big girl. i get that people don't always agree with others. what i don't get is that some people get pretty dammed crappy about things when they are an opposite side of someone else. and no, i'm not having a bad day-are you?
Again you jump to conclusions based upon how you want the oucome.
You do realize there was a glitch on the site and about a week of posts were lost.

Damar Hamlin
Old 10-21-2011, 03:54 PM
Dee Tee Stables

yeah, i know posts were lost. just seemed that people were quoting stuff that i hadn't seen the original posts...
whatever.