Derby Trail Forums

Go Back   Derby Trail Forums > Main Forum > The Paddock
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Today's Posts

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 07-15-2006, 06:06 PM
Bold Brooklynite

Default Final Verdict ... Fog Is A Fraud

Ten days before the 2005 BC Sprint ... when Lost In The Fog was the hottest favorite on the card ... and the goo-goos on that "other" horse racing forum were going ga-ga over how great he was ... I flat out predicted that he'd fold like a cheap tent.

Even after the race ... the goo-goos still had child-like faith in their hero. One poster ... whom I'll call KG ... predicted Lost In The Fog would break world speed records this year ... and be named Horse-Of-The-Year.

Another hyperventilator ... whom I'll call S_s_n ... proclaimed her unshakeable faith in his greatness.

Even my amazing friend Dixie ... the world's second most astute observer of race horses ... believed in him.

Well ... today we've gotten the final verdict ... Bold Brooklynite was right all along ... Lost In The Fog is ... and always was ... nothing but cheap speed.

Sorry KG ... sorry S_s_n ... your boy let you down again. Don't get suicidal ... just be happy that I warned you .. and made it easier for you to survive.

P.S. Our dear friend Fupeg ... after the BC Sprint ... drew the correct conclusion about Lost In The Fog ... and fought valiantly against the goo-goos all Fall. Congratulations Fupeg ... another good analysis on your part. Don't you feel really sorry for your old "friends"?

Last edited by Bold Brooklynite : 07-15-2006 at 06:09 PM.