Derby Trail Forums

Go Back   Derby Trail Forums > The Charles Hatton Reading Room
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Today's Posts

Old 11-16-2006, 11:57 AM
Coach Pants

This thread is like Domino's Pizza. It delivers.
Old 11-16-2006, 12:09 PM
Cunningham Racing

[quote=hoovesupsideyourhead]
Quote:
Originally Posted by Cunningham Racing
Thank you. I'll take it as a compliment coming from you[/QUOTE...and i just gave out the super at church....but your the best...school is open...
Soon you won't be able to fit through the door your head will be so big and you will wind up dislocating your arm patting yourself on the back...

.....do you really feel like a hypocrit now? And to think you started this whole fuss over me gloating......... H I L A R I O U S

This is a 5-star post by you, my friend...classic stuff Speaks VOLUMES.....
Old 11-16-2006, 12:35 PM
oracle80

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pillow Pants
This thread is like Domino's Pizza. It delivers.
Pillow your little dude eating popcorn cartoon thing would be oh so appropiate right now. Its like watching a tv miniseries except that it has a better plot and more action than most of those.
Old 11-16-2006, 12:39 PM
top predator.

Quote:
Originally Posted by oracle80
Pillow your little dude eating popcorn cartoon thing would be oh so appropiate right now. Its like watching a tv miniseries except that it has a better plot and more action than most of those.
reminds me of joan collins and linda evans throwing down on Dynasty...
Old 11-16-2006, 12:43 PM
Coach Pants

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bababooyee
/Cue the national geographic theme

And here we see two homosapiens, devoid of the more traditional weapons such as sabers or nunchucks, in their otherwise natural habitat, gracefully butting heads via the 'keyboard'. It would be all the more beautiful provided they actually had antlers or some ****, but hey, beautiful nonetheless.

In internetland, this is Jack Stevenson, for all of us at LBC I wish you well...

Quote:
Old 11-16-2006, 12:51 PM
Arlington Park

Quote:
lol.
Classic "Dirty Words at 20 Paces" stuff. Random thoughts:....
1. Neither is gonna win the spelling bee.
2. C-ham never will out capp hooves. (sorry, 'Ham, won't happen)
3. Talk is Gulf will increase purses $75k per day this year and double purses by 2008. Don't ask me for my sources.... I'll go to jail with those Balco writers first.
4. I was Wrong about the Gulf slots. Didn't think they'd open on time. Jeb Bush stopped caring or is otherwise busy running hooves bets or working as 'Ham's production assistant.
5. Everyone calls Calvin B. "Boo?" Then again, I call most people Bubba.
6. Calder Friday.... Sacco Creek. Calder Saturday ... Guapeton. I have removed sharp objects from arm's reach as the slump continues unfettered by the distraction of anything resembling a winning play.
Old 11-16-2006, 12:52 PM
Coach Pants

Quote:
Originally Posted by SentToStud
lol.
3. Talk is Gulf will increase purses $75k per day this year and double purses by 2008. Don't ask me for my sources.... I'll go to jail with those Balco writers first.
4. I was Wrong about the Gulf slots. Didn't think they'd open on time. Jeb Bush stopped caring or is otherwise busy running hooves bets or working as 'Ham's production assistant.
6. Calder Friday.... Sacco Creek. Calder Saturday ... Guapeton. I have removed sharp objects from arm's reach as the slump continues unfettered by the distraction of anything resembling a winning play.
The hood rats call him boo.

Old 11-16-2006, 01:24 PM
Super Mod.. and Super Fly

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cunningham Racing
Make your hand in the shape of an "L" and slowly place it on your forehead....yeah, thats it....good

I love how you losers get such a rise out of me? Anomocity maybe?
I know this dude isn't talking about foreheads.
Old 11-16-2006, 03:18 PM
Dee Tee Stables

Quote:
Originally Posted by ArlJim78
New word? Brilliant.
it goes well with bawk...which i'm assuming is balk. but i could be wrong.
Old 11-16-2006, 03:20 PM
Dee Tee Stables

Quote:
Originally Posted by SentToStud
lol.
post of the day!!!
Old 11-16-2006, 04:04 PM
The Curragh

Joel,

You and I have always had some nice messages exchanged in the past via pm etc thru this site. I think you are an alright guy; but, you are showing a new light now Joel. This whole "I am a better capper then you" junk you are throwing around makes you look a fool. Joel, you make a living in this business. Remember, your name and reputation are very important are they not as they are in every business. You, Joel, are stooping to a new low here and ya need a reality check. That is what this is Joel, a reality check.

Hooves is a player amoungst players. I have never met him in person but will put my neck out any day of the week plus Tuesday that he rivals most and plays em' like he see's em. He is just damn good at capping and playing.

Joel, just shut up about this 5th grade bs about who is a better capper etc at Churchill. Go watch 40 Year Old Virgin, Swingers, Wedding Crashers some movie that will make you laugh. Oh yeah and also man, I bet you put your pants on the same as a Groom, a Teller, Hooves and me do you not?
Old 11-16-2006, 05:58 PM
Les Bois

This is what happens when babies aren't breast fed.