Derby Trail Forums

Go Back   Derby Trail Forums > Sports Bar & Grill
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
  #1  
Old 11-17-2008, 04:18 PM
-BT- -BT- is offline
The Curragh
 
Join Date: Mar 2007
Location: 60613
Posts: 2,622
Default Winter Classic 2009

hey all you chi-town people, does anyone have some sort of hook up or in for these tickets? I'm willing to spend a reasonable amount, but not gonna go crazy.
Tickets for this were only given out to blackhawk season ticket holders and xx amount to the red wings orginization, leaving everyone else SOL. People are litterally trying to SCALP you for tickets, $625 for 1 ticket, its getting pretty ridiculous.

Either way if anyone has any info or help it would be much appreciated, thanks in advance




-bt-
Reply With Quote
  #2  
Old 11-17-2008, 04:22 PM
GBBob GBBob is offline
Hialeah Park
 
Join Date: Jun 2007
Posts: 6,340
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by -BT-
hey all you chi-town people, does anyone have some sort of hook up or in for these tickets? I'm willing to spend a reasonable amount, but not gonna go crazy.
Tickets for this were only given out to blackhawk season ticket holders and xx amount to the red wings orginization, leaving everyone else SOL. People are litterally trying to SCALP you for tickets, $625 for 1 ticket, its getting pretty ridiculous.

Either way if anyone has any info or help it would be much appreciated, thanks in advance




-bt-
No good news here..It is that bad trying to get tix. Too small a venue for this..Should have done Soldier Field
Reply With Quote
  #3  
Old 11-17-2008, 04:25 PM
Mortimer's Avatar
Mortimer Mortimer is offline
Thistley Downs
 
Join Date: Mar 2007
Posts: 21,864
Default

PuckNuts.

You people need your collective heads examined.




By an archeologist.
Reply With Quote
  #4  
Old 11-17-2008, 04:26 PM
GBBob GBBob is offline
Hialeah Park
 
Join Date: Jun 2007
Posts: 6,340
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mortimer
PuckNuts.

You people need your collective heads examined.




By an archeologist.
puck off
Reply With Quote
  #5  
Old 11-17-2008, 04:27 PM
Mortimer's Avatar
Mortimer Mortimer is offline
Thistley Downs
 
Join Date: Mar 2007
Posts: 21,864
Default

!




High Sticker.
Reply With Quote
  #6  
Old 11-17-2008, 04:29 PM
GBBob GBBob is offline
Hialeah Park
 
Join Date: Jun 2007
Posts: 6,340
Default

lol
Reply With Quote
  #7  
Old 11-17-2008, 04:37 PM
philcski's Avatar
philcski philcski is offline
Goodwood
 
Join Date: Jun 2006
Location: Mission Viejo, CA
Posts: 8,872
Default

The one in Buffalo was AWESOME.... highly recommend going if you can.
Reply With Quote
  #8  
Old 11-17-2008, 05:16 PM
satan's twin satan's twin is offline
Louisiana Downs
 
Join Date: Mar 2007
Location: Keystone
Posts: 333
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by -BT-
hey all you chi-town people, does anyone have some sort of hook up or in for these tickets? I'm willing to spend a reasonable amount, but not gonna go crazy.
Tickets for this were only given out to blackhawk season ticket holders and xx amount to the red wings orginization, leaving everyone else SOL. People are litterally trying to SCALP you for tickets, $625 for 1 ticket, its getting pretty ridiculous.

Either way if anyone has any info or help it would be much appreciated, thanks in advance




-bt-
How many do you need?
Reply With Quote
  #9  
Old 11-17-2008, 06:26 PM
Mortimer's Avatar
Mortimer Mortimer is offline
Thistley Downs
 
Join Date: Mar 2007
Posts: 21,864
Default

Oh boy...it here it comes.






"How much do you want for them?"



'How much do you have?"
Reply With Quote
  #10  
Old 11-21-2008, 05:58 AM
-BT- -BT- is offline
The Curragh
 
Join Date: Mar 2007
Location: 60613
Posts: 2,622
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by satan's twin
How many do you need?

well 4 would be kinda cool, but i'm not picky in the least bit. Thanks in advance for any/all your help

-bt-
Reply With Quote
  #11  
Old 12-29-2008, 07:51 AM
-BT- -BT- is offline
The Curragh
 
Join Date: Mar 2007
Location: 60613
Posts: 2,622
Default

come on now all you chi-towners.... any tickets fall a back of the truck yet, or a good inside scoop on how to get some?

kinda gave up hope, but now i got the itch again..... please let me know

much appreciated

-bt-
Reply With Quote
  #12  
Old 12-29-2008, 08:03 AM
Bigsmc's Avatar
Bigsmc Bigsmc is offline
Goodwood
 
Join Date: Jun 2006
Posts: 8,577
Default

How about a pair of Florida-Oklahoma tickets?
Reply With Quote
  #13  
Old 12-29-2008, 08:04 AM
Scav Scav is offline
Saratoga
 
Join Date: May 2006
Location: Northwest of The Chi
Posts: 16,012
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by -BT-
come on now all you chi-towners.... any tickets fall a back of the truck yet, or a good inside scoop on how to get some?

kinda gave up hope, but now i got the itch again..... please let me know

much appreciated

-bt-
There was like 50,000 more requests then their was tickets, it is the hottest ticket around here since the last time the Bears were in the Super Bowl.

Cubs playoff tickets were easier to get, I wonder why
Reply With Quote
  #14  
Old 12-29-2008, 08:31 AM
-BT- -BT- is offline
The Curragh
 
Join Date: Mar 2007
Location: 60613
Posts: 2,622
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bigsmc
How about a pair of Florida-Oklahoma tickets?

it can't be that high in demand, i see the tickets are starting to shed their value as their time value expires (in stock terms)

oh well, it was worth a shot.... maybe next year they will put in back in canada, hopefully my citizenship status will clear up by then

thanks for trying guys/gals

bigs how about you get me some lighting bolt tickets.... i'm sure they're just giving away those things at this point

-bt-
Reply With Quote
  #15  
Old 12-29-2008, 09:14 AM
Bigsmc's Avatar
Bigsmc Bigsmc is offline
Goodwood
 
Join Date: Jun 2006
Posts: 8,577
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by -BT-
it can't be that high in demand, i see the tickets are starting to shed their value as their time value expires (in stock terms)

oh well, it was worth a shot.... maybe next year they will put in back in canada, hopefully my citizenship status will clear up by then

thanks for trying guys/gals

bigs how about you get me some lighting bolt tickets.... i'm sure they're just giving away those things at this point

-bt-
They are. Just go down to the arena on game night and you can pick up a pair at extremely reduced prices.
Reply With Quote
  #16  
Old 12-29-2008, 10:18 AM
Bigsmc's Avatar
Bigsmc Bigsmc is offline
Goodwood
 
Join Date: Jun 2006
Posts: 8,577
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bigsmc
How about a pair of Florida-Oklahoma tickets?
Just sold them.
Reply With Quote
  #17  
Old 12-29-2008, 10:24 AM
-BT- -BT- is offline
The Curragh
 
Join Date: Mar 2007
Location: 60613
Posts: 2,622
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bigsmc
Just sold them.

some guys have all the luck

-bt-
Reply With Quote
Reply


Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

vB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Forum Jump


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 01:36 PM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.6.8
Copyright ©2000 - 2024, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.