Derby Trail Forums

Go Back   Derby Trail Forums > Dee Tee Stables
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Today's Posts

Old 06-30-2008, 10:44 AM
Saratoga

Quote:
Originally Posted by Halfbridled
I will definitely be there, and I'll be with my mom since we split the share.

I've never been present for a Dee Tee race so can someone tell me how it works? Will we be meeting anywhere to watch the race or be in the paddock?
It really depends on who is showing up. If Byk is going, look for the best dressed person (especially for a Wednesday) there, usually with some old school hat on

You will defintely be able to go into the paddock for KnS's race. If you end up not meeting anyone before her race, just go to the paddock for her race and walk right in, you will see a bunch of DT hats or shirts in there. If you happen to be the one person that the security guard stops that day, just tell them that you are an owner for KnS and you will get right in.
Old 06-30-2008, 11:11 AM
Pimlico

Okay, thanks!
Old 06-30-2008, 12:20 PM
Arlington Park

Quote:
Originally Posted by Scav
It really depends on who is showing up. If Byk is going, look for the best dressed person (especially for a Wednesday) there.
Hey man, there have been some days when I have worn a clean t-shirt, relatively clean shorts, and a baseball hat with only a few sweat stains...all on the same day out at Arlington. Is there really a way to be better dressed than that?
Old 06-30-2008, 12:29 PM
Pimlico

Quote:
Originally Posted by miraja2
Hey man, there have been some days when I have worn a clean t-shirt, relatively clean shorts, and a baseball hat with only a few sweat stains...all on the same day out at Arlington. Is there really a way to be better dressed than that?
ha! Hey, it's the third race on a Wednesday - you will fit right in. I won't be dressed up, although no sweat stains for me, thank you very much!
Old 06-30-2008, 12:34 PM
Steve Byk

Why is everyone focused on Wednesday?

The race is Thursday...
Old 06-30-2008, 12:44 PM
Steve Byk

Quote:
I will definitely be there, and I'll be with my mom since we split the share.

I've never been present for a Dee Tee race so can someone tell me how it works? Will we be meeting anywhere to watch the race or be in the paddock?
KK,

Glad you and your mom are coming out! I sent an Email to thegroup earlier this morning. I'll send another tomorrow night too probably. We typically meet adjacent to the paddock around noon or so and then revisit there after each race to gather arriving parties. Once I know how many we expect, we'll finalize plans...

Looking forward to meeting you and your mother, and seeing everybody else who plans on attending..
Old 06-30-2008, 01:39 PM
Lincoln Fields

because apparently we DON"T know what time it is lol - long as Jesse and KNS show up on the right day, guess it's all good...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kasept

The race is Thursday...
Old 06-30-2008, 02:30 PM
Pimlico

Quote:

The race is Thursday...
hey, I read it and it sounded right so I wrote it!
Old 06-30-2008, 03:43 PM
Fairgrounds

Quote:
She isn't a front runner so why would they want that.
up until the last race, she was always the front runner in the race (which with the other poly closers in the race, may be a way to steal a win... if you can get a wet poly race). Just trying to think of a way to get all of you another win.
Old 06-30-2008, 03:49 PM
Fairgrounds

Quote:
KK,

Glad you and your mom are coming out! I sent an Email to thegroup earlier this morning. I'll send another tomorrow night too probably. We typically meet adjacent to the paddock around noon or so and then revisit there after each race to gather arriving parties. Once I know how many we expect, we'll finalize plans...

Looking forward to meeting you and your mother, and seeing everybody else who plans on attending..
I know I'm not part of the KnS ownership group (would like to be in with all of you on one sometime in the future possibly), but will be at AP on Thurs and would like to meet as many of you as possible. Please let me know where all of you will be at that day. I always get over there when the gates open, so could meet up anytime during the day. Hopefully watch some or all of the races with all of you and pick some winners.

John
Old 06-30-2008, 03:57 PM
Pimlico

Quote:
Originally Posted by jwkniska
I know I'm not part of the KnS ownership group (would like to be in with all of you on one sometime in the future possibly), but will be at AP on Thurs and would like to meet as many of you as possible. Please let me know where all of you will be at that day. I always get over there when the gates open, so could meet up anytime during the day. Hopefully watch some or all of the races with all of you and pick some winners.

John
I will most likely be at the rail at the finish line for most of the races. Between races I will be at the paddock.
Old 06-30-2008, 03:57 PM
Saratoga

Quote:
up until the last race, she was always the front runner in the race (which with the other poly closers in the race, may be a way to steal a win... if you can get a wet poly race). Just trying to think of a way to get all of you another win.
Interesting concept....
Old 06-30-2008, 04:01 PM
Fairgrounds

Quote:
I will most likely be at the rail at the finish line for most of the races. Between races I will be at the paddock.
Sounds familiar... normally do the same thing... unless I'm up in the reserved/boxes.

Last edited by jwkniska : 06-30-2008 at 04:11 PM.
Old 06-30-2008, 04:45 PM
Newmarket

Thanks to The Spyder & Steve for the PP's, the Mott runner is definitely the "one to beat" & the outside horse off her last....besides that, being the longshot shot in the race is great!

Hopefully some for my whirlwind 4th of July weekend trip to Presque Isle, Thistledown & the "Flakes"

http://www.hickoryhillhoff.blogspot.com/
Old 06-30-2008, 05:25 PM
Dee Tee Stables

Quote:
She isn't a front runner so why would they want that.
someone been getting 'capping tips from jcs??
Old 06-30-2008, 07:02 PM
Super Mod.. and Super Fly

Quote:
Is it possible you've got her confused with Sumwonlovesyou? I don't remember Kickin N Screamin ever going to the front.
Old 06-30-2008, 07:05 PM
Santa Anita

Quote:
I really don't think KNS has ever been near the front excluding the race on mud in Tampa where she tried to track the front runner.
Old 06-30-2008, 07:26 PM
Fairgrounds

Quote:
Originally Posted by ateamstupid
Is it possible you've got her confused with Sumwonlovesyou? I don't remember Kickin N Screamin ever going to the front.
you're right... my bad.
Old 07-01-2008, 02:52 PM
Randwyck

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hickory Hill Hoff
Thanks to The Spyder & Steve for the PP's, the Mott runner is definitely the "one to beat" & the outside horse off her last....besides that, being the longshot shot in the race is great!

Hopefully some for my whirlwind 4th of July weekend trip to Presque Isle, Thistledown & the "Flakes"

did someone post pp's for her race?

nevermind....just read my email.

Follow me with the Rays grounds crew at
https://twitter.com/TripleCrown59
www.facebook.com/TripleCrown59

K&S pics-
http://share.shutterfly.com/action/w...0BYtWrhw2csXLA
Old 07-01-2008, 07:28 PM
The Curragh

Quote:
It really depends on who is showing up. If Byk is going, look for the best dressed person (especially for a Wednesday) there, usually with some old school hat on

You will defintely be able to go into the paddock for KnS's race. If you end up not meeting anyone before her race, just go to the paddock for her race and walk right in, you will see a bunch of DT hats or shirts in there. If you happen to be the one person that the security guard stops that day, just tell them that you are an owner for KnS and you will get right in.

are you telling me you're not gonna be there with some sort of loud shirt on? I find it hard to believe your a no show.

Safe travels to all heading up to AP, i couldn't make it this time as flights were just too damn expensive.

GL ALL

-bt-