Derby Trail Forums

Go Back   Derby Trail Forums > Main Forum > The Paddock
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Today's Posts

Old 07-29-2010, 06:57 PM
Bowie

Default Arlington Million Ticket question

I'm looking to pickup a few Million tickets for myself, my father and a buddy or two... the ones I want are in the grandstands/reserved boxes and range from 80-100$. I remember last year there were a few promo codes floating around to drop the price of these, does anyone happen to know what they are? There is an option to 'Apply Discount' at the checkout.

Any help would be greatly appreciated!
Old 07-29-2010, 07:17 PM
Keeneland

Quote:
Originally Posted by intense View Post
I'm looking to pickup a few Million tickets for myself, my father and a buddy or two... the ones I want are in the grandstands/reserved boxes and range from 80-100$. I remember last year there were a few promo codes floating around to drop the price of these, does anyone happen to know what they are? There is an option to 'Apply Discount' at the checkout.

Any help would be greatly appreciated!

Don't bother. Get general admission and give everyone a 60-80$ betting voucher. Set up on the lawn, on the stretch at a picnic table (need to be there by 11:30a or so or bring in chairs. They set up a huge screen TV back there and the infield screen lets you see the horses all thru the stretch plus you see the million races at the start and stretch. Rail is easy access and plenty of tellers, machines and food/drink nearby not to mention music between races that STOPS when the horses hit the track. The way to go IMO
Old 07-30-2010, 11:11 AM
The Curragh

I just called to reserve one of those ARC tables on the apron for this Sunday and asked the girl about Million Day.

Turns out you can also reserve those tables for Million Day - $20 which I think is a damn good bargain so I got one.

She said there were a few left - have to be an ARC member though..
Old 07-30-2010, 11:52 AM
Saratoga

Quote:
Originally Posted by South Beach Luv View Post
I just called to reserve one of those ARC tables on the apron for this Sunday and asked the girl about Million Day.

Turns out you can also reserve those tables for Million Day - $20 which I think is a damn good bargain so I got one.

She said there were a few left - have to be an ARC member though..
Unbelievable deal for Million Day...
Old 07-30-2010, 12:20 PM
The Curragh

Quote:
Originally Posted by Scav View Post
Unbelievable deal for Million Day...
I couldn't give her my credit card # fast enough. They could have easily charged $50 for one of those tables as it seats 4 people (the 3 guests don't have to be ARC members either)

Holding out on the general admin tickets hoping that the facebook group puts out a discount code to save a little on them
Old 07-30-2010, 02:17 PM
Bowie

ARC member meaning...? Arlington Race Course? I am a twin spires member still I believe....
Old 07-30-2010, 02:25 PM
The Curragh

Quote:
Originally Posted by intense View Post
ARC member meaning...? Arlington Race Course? I am a twin spires member still I believe....
http://www.arlingtonpark.com/visit/a...on-racing-club
Old 07-30-2010, 05:48 PM
Saratoga

Quote:
Originally Posted by South Beach Luv View Post
I couldn't give her my credit card # fast enough. They could have easily charged $50 for one of those tables as it seats 4 people (the 3 guests don't have to be ARC members either)

Holding out on the general admin tickets hoping that the facebook group puts out a discount code to save a little on them
I will get you and your wife in for free on Million Day, just message me.