Old 04-25-2014, 09:20 AM
Belmont Park

This thread's not going to end well
Old 04-25-2014, 09:54 AM
Arlington Park

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rudeboyelvis View Post
This thread's not going to end well
Arguing with statists is like playing chess with a pigeon. No matter how good I am at chess, the pigeon is just going to knock over all the pieces, crap on the board, and strut around the table looking victorious.
Old 04-25-2014, 10:04 AM
Dee Tee Stables

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pants II View Post
Arguing with statists is like playing chess with a pigeon. No matter how good I am at chess, the pigeon is just going to knock over all the pieces, crap on the board, and strut around the table looking victorious.

what has a racist non bill payer got to do with statism?
Old 04-25-2014, 10:20 AM
Arlington Park

Quote:
Originally Posted by Danzig View Post
what has a racist non bill payer got to do with statism?
You should join the government and go point a sniper rifle at his family and children for him being a racist.

YOU WILL NEVER GET IT.

That's why it's pointless to argue with you.
Old 04-25-2014, 10:29 AM
Belmont Park

Quote:
Old 04-25-2014, 10:35 AM
Belmont Park

"Well, we've lost the battle, so let's just keep a microphone in front of this uneducated old dude until he says something that we can call "racist" then brand him by every single media outlet"!
Then people will forget all about how Harry Reid was in the middle of all of this mess in the first place cuz we get to scream RACIST a hundred times a day!"

"We Win!!"
Old 04-25-2014, 10:37 AM
Keeneland

What’s enlightening about this ordeal is the way his supporters are separating/fleeing from his cause because his racist statements go against the American ideals those same supporters hold dear. In other words for some people American ideals outweigh individual support.

Take Another Bow America!
Old 04-25-2014, 10:39 AM
Arlington Park

A few quotes from the welfare crew...

"You cannot go to a 7-11 or Dunkin Donuts unless you have a slight Indian Accent." -Senator Joe Biden

"I'll have those n*ggers voting Democratic for the next 200 years."

-- Lyndon B. Johnson to two governors on Air Force One according Ronald Kessler's Book, "Inside The White House"

"You f*cking Jew b@stard." -- Hillary Clinton to political operative Paul Fray. This was revealed in "State of a Union: Inside the Complex Marriage of Bill and Hillary Clinton" and has been verified by Paul Fray and three witnesses.

"Jews — that's J-E-W-S." -- Democratic state representative Bill McKinney on why his daughter Cynthia lost in 2002

(I) "will not let the white boys win in this election." -- Donna Brazile, Al Gore's Campaign Manager on the 2000 election

"The Medicaid system must have been developed by a white male slave owner. It pays for you to be pregnant and have a baby, but it won't pay for much family planning." -- Joycelyn Elders

"We have lost to the white racist press and to the racist reactionary Jewish misleaders." -- Former Rep. Gus Savage (D-Illinois) after his defeat 1992

“Typical white person”.

- Barack Obama. Regarding his grandmother.

Bahahaha

Yep.
Old 04-25-2014, 10:47 AM
Arlington Park

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rudeboyelvis View Post
"Well, we've lost the battle, so let's just keep a microphone in front of this uneducated old dude until he says something that we can call "racist" then brand him by every single media outlet"!
Then people will forget all about how Harry Reid was in the middle of all of this mess in the first place cuz we get to scream RACIST a hundred times a day!"

"We Win!!"
But...but...he didn't pay grazing fees to the BLM!! The same group that's so incompetent they didn't know how to rustle the cattle properly and separated the calves from their mothers.

But incompetence doesn't matter. You must pay the incompetent useless eating supporting bureau because they are the law!

You can't make this ish up!

This country is just FUBAR. There is no hope when the populace is this gullible.
Old 04-25-2014, 10:51 AM
Arlington Park

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=v0_SXrs4SkQ

Charlie Childers Moapa Valley Town Board Meeting

Watch that. Then come back and tell me that the fees should be paid to these incompetent lunatic supporters of tyranny.
Old 04-25-2014, 10:53 AM
Dee Tee Stables

Quote:
You should join the government and go point a sniper rifle at his family and children for him being a racist.

YOU WILL NEVER GET IT.

That's why it's pointless to argue with you.

good lord.

yes, that's why i started the thread, because i think they should be shot. one hell of a leap for you there.

if the guy didn't want to pay the fees, he shouldn't have used the land.
Old 04-25-2014, 10:58 AM
Keeneland

Quote:
Originally Posted by dellinger63 View Post
What’s enlightening about this ordeal is the way his supporters are separating/fleeing from his cause because his racist statements go against the American ideals those same supporters hold dear. In other words for some people American ideals outweigh individual support.

Take Another Bow America!
It's a damn shame the supporters of the Rev. Jackson didn’t do/feel the same post him spewing his anti-Semitic venom (on more than one occasion) . Or when he committed adultery and had a bastard daughter, or when his son went to jail for ripping off his supporters or when his daughter-in-law got sentenced to prison but will wait till Jr. gets out because the government feels it's good for the children. Ironically Jesse Sr. also feels that way as he blamed the downturn on African American families due to parents being locked up. Of course this was before the parents of his grandchildren were indicted.
Old 04-25-2014, 10:59 AM
Arlington Park

Quote:

good lord.
Keep on rolling those eyes and supporting a government that just this week raided doctors offices in Louisville with guns pointed at citizens over doctors over-prescribing pills.

I'm an American. My ancestors left England to get away from the overreaching hands of a corrupt government.

And you're willing to give it up and support them because someone from your own race who actually has the balls to stand up and defend his god-given rights said something you didn't like and refused to pay the loan sharks who were given titles of land managers to indirectly work for CHINESE solar companies.

This thread is disgraceful. Harry Reid and his pathetic buddies in the beltway are responsible for this mess. No one else. Especially a man and his family who has helped feed his neighbors for a number of years.
Old 04-25-2014, 11:04 AM
Arlington Park

Quote:

good lord.

yes, that's why i started the thread, because i think they should be shot. one hell of a leap for you there.

if the guy didn't want to pay the fees, he shouldn't have used the land.
His family has had cattle on that land long before the Agenda 21 influenced government decided to add "fees" as a way of booting the common man off those lands.

Out of over 50 of those families...he's the only one left to fight.

Shame on you. This is about more than some words that offend you. But thanks for taking the big corporate media bait hook, line and sinker.
Old 04-25-2014, 11:08 AM
Dee Tee Stables

i don't support an overreaching government.

i'm not quite sure how you managed to take that tangent off my initial post. but, have at it.
Old 04-25-2014, 11:11 AM
Arlington Park

Quote:
i don't support an overreaching government.

i'm not quite sure how you managed to take that tangent off my initial post. but, have at it.
If you didn't support them then this thread wouldn't exist. You already chided him for not paying his bills.

So you support the BLM, Harry Reid, and all of the other statists in that regard.

You can try and wiggle out of it all you'd like. The reality is you're supporting their propaganda campaign.

Where is your thread about them pointing guns at him and his family and arresting his son?

That's right. It doesn't exist.

Good day. I've got handicapping to do and donations to give to the horse racing industry.

Old 04-25-2014, 11:15 AM
Dee Tee Stables

Quote:
If you didn't support them then this thread wouldn't exist. You already chided him for not paying his bills.

So you support the BLM, Harry Reid, and all of the other statists in that regard.

You can try and wiggle out of it all you'd like. The reality is you're supporting their propaganda campaign.

Where is your thread about them pointing guns at him and his family and arresting his son?

That's right. It doesn't exist.

Good day. I've got handicapping to do and donations to give to the horse racing industry.

he hasn't paid his bills that he owes. lots of people graze their cattle on public land and pay the fees.

again, not sure how this thread supposedly 'exposes' my overall point of view regarding the feds---which is that the fed has gotten too large over the years.

good day to you as well.
Old 04-25-2014, 11:44 AM
Atlantic City Race Course

Public land belongs to all of us- what this man is doing is freeloading of me, off you, off everyone who pays taxes. Maybe you all are cool with it, but I'm not.

I find it incredibly ironic that a man stealing public resources is grousing about people living in public housing. What the f*ck does he think he's doing? Oh, right, he's white so it's okay for him to freeload.
Old 04-25-2014, 11:57 AM
Belmont Park

Quote:
Originally Posted by GenuineRisk View Post
Public land belongs to all of us- what this man is doing is freeloading of me, off you, off everyone who pays taxes. Maybe you all are cool with it, but I'm not.

I find it incredibly ironic that a man stealing public resources is grousing about people living in public housing. What the f*ck does he think he's doing? Oh, right, he's white so it's okay for him to freeload.
Let me ask - Are you "not cool" enough with it to applaud the invasion of public land by a private military, paid for by the same government that apparently was "not cool" with it either (at a cost that far exceeds a fraction of what he owed), to seize his property? Because Harry Reid sure was "not cool" with it too.

Or was it the uneducated words of a tired old ignorant white man that has everyone is a huff?