Derby Trail Forums

Go Back   Derby Trail Forums > Esoteric Central
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Today's Posts

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 04-08-2013, 02:16 PM
Saratoga

Default The earliest evah, super-duper, really big Derby contest

It's too early to do this so let's do it anyway (and besides, it's another uneventful Monday and I'm about to lapse into a coma)... the (ta-da!) pre-Derby exacta contest.

All you have to do to enter is post the exacta (box).

Aside from winning bragging rights for hitting the exacta over three weeks out fabulous prizes await (!) including... a NY Horsies Rule hat signed by our very own Vegas Kid, an advance copy of A Century of Jokes by Big Run, admission to one of the very special workshops that Cardus gives rather infrequenly (Internet Forums and You - Tips for Success in the Art of Sarcasm)*, a sharpie so you can scribble over the word "hoss" every time you see it, and the grand prize...

(Music, please)...

An all expense paid trip to Judy "Crazy Fingers" Cedeno (who Alabama was nice enough to share with all of us on the I Need Your Help thread) (Speaking of which where's Boggie?) for your very own artisan braids!

(Whilst I know people will be clamoring for the limited-edition Calzone Lord socks I'm afraid they are no longer available. Sorry, kids).

Soooo who wants to go first?

Lurkers... please consider posting. This is the kinda thread where you can kinda enter the forum nonchalantly and get that first awkward post out of the way.

* (said with utmost respect so don't get mad at me!)