Derby Trail Forums

Go Back   Derby Trail Forums > Esoteric Central
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Today's Posts

Old 07-04-2006, 11:00 PM
Les Bois

Default Question for Flowing Tail

Dude,

If you spend a lot of money taking your lady out for a big evening and spend a ton of money on entertaining, wining and dining her, do you expect some action afterwards? Be honest, man...
Old 07-04-2006, 11:08 PM
rockhardtenfan

Quote:
Originally Posted by ForestofWonders
Dude,

If you spend a lot of money taking your lady out for a big evening and spend a ton of money on entertaining, wining and dining her, do you expect some action afterwards? Be honest, man...
Dude I am his trainee and the answer is yes.
Old 07-05-2006, 11:05 AM
flowing tail

Obviously it's expected. Why in the crap else am i taking her out? She sure as heck isn't my girlfriend, since homey don't play that.

Where is my man Suffolk to set the morning line on this one. Assuming this is just a hot chick i'm hoping to get a one-timer out of (as i said, the phone calls, obligations, etc. of multiple-date enterprises do not appeal to me), then yeah she better know the game is on and she is obligated.

That is not to say i'm gonna make her do anything, but basically if she doesn't rip my clothes off at the end of the night and go to town, then i am gonna spread it around the U of L campus that she's not worth taking out... don't underestimate the power of a Flowing T blackball session.

Edit: i should note that these fancy dates are 97% pointless in college anyway, so i don't have much experience with this. This is how old dudes get laid (if they're lucky). The entire premise of college is that you get free & plentiful sex just by showing up at a party. If you look/talk halfway cool there's a line longer than the ladies room to go home w/ me.

Last edited by flowing tail : 07-05-2006 at 11:07 AM.
Old 07-05-2006, 11:12 AM
perfectpony

oh em gee.

you are makeing me scarred to go to college.

i'm going away in the fall and i want to stay with my BF forever, y are guys so mean?
Old 07-05-2006, 11:17 AM
flowing tail

Thumbs up

Quote:
Originally Posted by perfectpony
oh em gee.

you are makeing me scarred to go to college.

i'm going away in the fall and i want to stay with my BF forever, y are guys so mean?
Here's what will happen. You guys will stay together in college and everything will seem great and you'll talk about getting married etc.

Then you'll break up after college, and for the rest of your lives you'll both kick yourself for missing out on all the sexploration you could have done when it was societally acceptable.
Old 07-05-2006, 11:39 AM
The Curragh

flowing tail you are dead on

pony, since you are going away i give it 2 years tops before you break up
Old 07-05-2006, 11:45 AM
rockhardtenfan

Quote:
Dude,

Dude I'm sorry I got u mixed up. U are no dude but a very hot chick. What say we go for dinner and see what happens afterwards?
Old 07-05-2006, 04:36 PM
perfectpony

we will not brake up in college.

i don't care that their are other guys. we are in love and getting married when college is over.

y is everyone so negetive about it?
Old 07-05-2006, 07:07 PM
Monmouth Park

Quote:
Originally Posted by flowing tail
Obviously it's expected. Why in the crap else am i taking her out? She sure as heck isn't my girlfriend, since homey don't play that.

Where is my man Suffolk to set the morning line on this one. Assuming this is just a hot chick i'm hoping to get a one-timer out of (as i said, the phone calls, obligations, etc. of multiple-date enterprises do not appeal to me), then yeah she better know the game is on and she is obligated.

That is not to say i'm gonna make her do anything, but basically if she doesn't rip my clothes off at the end of the night and go to town, then i am gonna spread it around the U of L campus that she's not worth taking out... don't underestimate the power of a Flowing T blackball session.

Edit: i should note that these fancy dates are 97% pointless in college anyway, so i don't have much experience with this. This is how old dudes get laid (if they're lucky). The entire premise of college is that you get free & plentiful sex just by showing up at a party. If you look/talk halfway cool there's a line longer than the ladies room to go home w/ me.
As Flowing Tail's brother in arms, I feel necessary to chime in. Fancy dates in college are a guys worst enemy. It shows your girl that you are somewhat ahead of the curve on other guys in college. It sets the bar too high AND YOU CAN NEVER jump over it, no matter what you do.

Now, when I think of college (graduated 2 yrs ago) I think of it as going to a restaurant and looking at the appetizers. You see chicken fingers, mozzerela sticks, nachos, stuffed mushrooms, potato skins, etc. You sit there and you are like, "damn, these are all so tasty...what should I get??" and in the end you compromise and get a sampler, that has a little of each item.

You go through and you love the mozzerella sticks, could do with the stuffed mushrooms, enjoy the nachos, etc. That's college. It's the sampler. Don't commit yourself to the potato skins when you can have mozzerella sticks, nachos, and chicken fingers, too. You sell yourself way short. When you sell yourself short and you leave college, and your pushing the pencil at your job, and see all the tail you passed up, your blood pressure will rise and your angst will grow. Life will suck and your homelife will suffer.

My advice, grab a handle of your favorite vodka, or rum, hit up the next party and mingle. Put out the vibe. Charm the ladies. Try the sampler.
Old 07-05-2006, 07:32 PM
Monmouth Park

Quote:
Dude,

As Flowing asked, I will set the morning line on this situation:

Night Activity / Odds of Getting Laid
------------------------------------

1. Walmart/Mama Celeste Pizza 50-1
2. TGI Fridays/Blockbuster Rental 40-1
3. TGI Fridays/Theatre Movie 20-1
4. Home Cooked Meal/Wine/"How to Lose a Guy in 10 Days" DVD 5-1
5. Home Cooked Meal/Wine/Play/Travel to Play in Limo 2-1
6. Same as #5, No Limo 7-2
7. Classy Restaurant/Activity of Her Choice 5-2
8. Classy Restaurant/Pre game booze/Sporting Event 6-1
9. Top Notch Restaurant/Play in Limo 2-1
10. Same as #9, no Limo 3-1
11. Surprise her with flowers and Chill at Home 7-1
12. Leave her messages all day, use the "L" word, cook meal 1-1

Looks like you took your chances on the chalk with #9, figured it was a safe bet. Well, my friend, as you know...occassionally the favorites run up the track. In this case, this girl ran up the track with your wallet along for the ride. My sympathies.
Old 07-05-2006, 08:39 PM
flowing tail

Quote:
Originally Posted by Suffolk Shippers
As Flowing asked, I will set the morning line on this situation:

Night Activity / Odds of Getting Laid
------------------------------------

1. Walmart/Mama Celeste Pizza 50-1
2. TGI Fridays/Blockbuster Rental 40-1
3. TGI Fridays/Theatre Movie 20-1
4. Home Cooked Meal/Wine/"How to Lose a Guy in 10 Days" DVD 5-1
5. Home Cooked Meal/Wine/Play/Travel to Play in Limo 2-1
6. Same as #5, No Limo 7-2
7. Classy Restaurant/Activity of Her Choice 5-2
8. Classy Restaurant/Pre game booze/Sporting Event 6-1
9. Top Notch Restaurant/Play in Limo 2-1
10. Same as #9, no Limo 3-1
11. Surprise her with flowers and Chill at Home 7-1
12. Leave her messages all day, use the "L" word, cook meal 1-1

Looks like you took your chances on the chalk with #9, figured it was a safe bet. Well, my friend, as you know...occassionally the favorites run up the track. In this case, this girl ran up the track with your wallet along for the ride. My sympathies.
Wow... my brother... i bow to your morning line.

Honestly this is the opening chapter or even the Prologue in our book.

The wal-mart and mama celeste is hilarious, yet so true. That's how i used to try to get laid in high school and is it any wonder that sh*t don't work? Of course not.

What's funny is #12 has the best odds of success and yet is also probably the cheapest money wise. But you are talking about some massively serious time committments with the calling (UGH!!!!!!!) not to mention the L-bomb which obviously no guy in his right mind that is just out surfing for one night of tail really means. So this option is also the most costly in terms of emotional tiresomeness.

Flowing T's top 2 recommendations/general principles:

1. ALCOHOL, ALCOHOL, ALCOHOL (soon every guy looks like George Clooney to these broads)

2. Don't underestimate home cooking, even if it sucks she's all, "ohhh!! how sweet!! you cooked for me!!" But the prestige of telling her friends about the fancy-dancy white tablecloth & napkin place is not to be undersold... generally yields the dividends in the bedroom later. She sees the check come, combs it over, adds in her head the payback sex required. Trust me if you spend over $100 she is definitely aware of it and you can surely make your play later.
Old 07-05-2006, 09:12 PM
Monmouth Park

Quote:
Originally Posted by flowing tail
Wow... my brother... i bow to your morning line.

Honestly this is the opening chapter or even the Prologue in our book.

The wal-mart and mama celeste is hilarious, yet so true. That's how i used to try to get laid in high school and is it any wonder that sh*t don't work? Of course not.

What's funny is #12 has the best odds of success and yet is also probably the cheapest money wise. But you are talking about some massively serious time committments with the calling (UGH!!!!!!!) not to mention the L-bomb which obviously no guy in his right mind that is just out surfing for one night of tail really means. So this option is also the most costly in terms of emotional tiresomeness.

Flowing T's top 2 recommendations/general principles:

1. ALCOHOL, ALCOHOL, ALCOHOL (soon every guy looks like George Clooney to these broads)

2. Don't underestimate home cooking, even if it sucks she's all, "ohhh!! how sweet!! you cooked for me!!" But the prestige of telling her friends about the fancy-dancy white tablecloth & napkin place is not to be undersold... generally yields the dividends in the bedroom later. She sees the check come, combs it over, adds in her head the payback sex required. Trust me if you spend over $100 she is definitely aware of it and you can surely make your play later.
It should also be noted that a hefty dinner tab LIKELY (odds 7/2) buys you the very prestigious fallacio when Aunt Flow is in town. Thats not always acheivable, so keep it in mind.
Old 07-06-2006, 09:41 PM
Sunshine Park

Quote:
Originally Posted by rockhardtenfan
Dude I'm sorry I got u mixed up. U are no dude but a very hot chick. What say we go for dinner and see what happens afterwards?

Dude, good luck. Let me know if you get laid.
Old 07-07-2006, 07:50 PM
rockhardtenfan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lastkidpickedingymclass
Dude, good luck. Let me know if you get laid.
Are u kidding? This one disappeared and the other one finally talked to me but I don't know what else to say.
Old 07-07-2006, 11:09 PM
foggyfan

Flowing Tail, I think you are hot and would really like to get to no you better!!!!!!!!!!! I wish I lived closer to you!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Old 07-07-2006, 11:12 PM
Sunshine Park

Quote:
Are u kidding? This one disappeared and the other one finally talked to me but I don't know what else to say.
Damn ! If it had worked for you, I was going to ask her out on a date next.
Old 07-11-2006, 10:15 PM
Les Bois

Another question for Flowing Tail:

If a dude visits his girlfriend at her place, is it bad to leave the seat up?

What if she is at your place?
Old 07-12-2006, 08:57 AM
Monmouth Park

Quote:
Another question for Flowing Tail:

If a dude visits his girlfriend at her place, is it bad to leave the seat up?

What if she is at your place?
Speaking for my man, Flowing Tail he would say something similar to the following. If you are at your place, the seat can remain up, but as a courtesy, why not leave it down for the little lady. Its weird, but the ladies appreciate that type of thing. At her place, definately put the seat down. Respect the chicks living space and she will respect yours and likely respect your desire for bareback love later on. Enjoy.
Old 07-12-2006, 07:37 PM
Saratoga

Quote:
Ask her to go to Del Mar..... better yet, to HP on Sunday to see the HOY.

You want me to do it for you?

Hey, Ch.......