Derby Trail Forums

Go Back   Derby Trail Forums > Esoteric Central
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Today's Posts

Old 06-22-2006, 08:47 PM
Monmouth Park

Quote:
Originally Posted by resplendentdapples
Oooh that sounds romantic!!! Can we go to TGI Friday's or Ruby Tuesdays for dinner? Then to the baseball game? Then maybe a hotel?

P.S. do you ever come to Kentucky?
Those are some classy choices, Im always up for a chicken finger BLT from Fridays so that works

I do go to Kentucky a few times a year, most recently on Derby weekend.
Old 06-22-2006, 09:37 PM
Sunshine Park

Quote:
Originally Posted by flowing tail
I bet you are still quite memorable to her

I will hafta get back to Mass some day soon if the girls are as freaky as you say.

Dude, I just had , like, an epiphany. About your name, actually.

I get it now. At first, I thought you were one of those pretty horsie fruitcakes, but now I totally understand.

Flowing Tail? Girls? College? Your dorm room? Ha. That's brilliant !

When you were in college, you had tail flowing in and out of your dorm room the whole time. Hence, the user ID. Genius, just genius. Now, you're clinging to the good ole days(doing a fine job, BTW) and you still get the babes.

You da man, Flow Jo !
Old 06-27-2006, 08:23 PM
perfectpony

my favorite name is spongebobhorsepants because sponge bob is my favotire kartoon.

someone should name another horse patrickstarfish and mrcrabs that would be awesome if they all raced in the same race!

maybe then becuase people like spongebob they can rename the raced called secretariat to the spongbob handicap. people say there are not enough racing fans so we should change the name to SPONGBOB HANDICAP because little kids would get attracted to racing and i don't really think anyone knows who secretariat is anymore.

then we can rename the whiteney or the ogedn phipps to my little pony handicap or the barbie handcap. who is ogden phips or whiteney? i don't remember race horses with that name.
Old 06-27-2006, 09:05 PM
Saratoga

Quote:
Originally Posted by perfectpony
my favorite name is spongebobhorsepants because sponge bob is my favotire kartoon.

someone should name another horse patrickstarfish and mrcrabs that would be awesome if they all raced in the same race!

maybe then becuase people like spongebob they can rename the raced called secretariat to the spongbob handicap. people say there are not enough racing fans so we should change the name to SPONGBOB HANDICAP because little kids would get attracted to racing and i don't really think anyone knows who secretariat is anymore.

then we can rename the whiteney or the ogedn phipps to my little pony handicap or the barbie handcap. who is ogden phips or whiteney? i don't remember race horses with that name.
Well hello there mister or miss perfecponyt!!! Please anything but a barbie handicap because she is no role model but a scary doll who prolly comes to life when it's dark and does evil things like steal peoples meds and gets inside their minds and whispers horrible songs and bad thoughts and did you ever think Ken was cute anyway cause i didn't but you know he might look okay in drag so what do you say to the Miss Ken Stakes or something along those lines????? It could be some seriously good pr and it could take place on gay pride day if you think that would work. As far as the names they're prolly dead guys who maybe weren't even around when skittles were invented and since you're new I will warn you that skittles are a hot topic in these parts so be prepared to answer which you like the best even if you don't really like them ok? What were we talking about again?????
Old 06-27-2006, 09:06 PM
flowing tail

Quote:

Dude i love that spongbob the horse and SpongeBob the cartoon.

How old are you b/c i think little kids are too young to be reading some of this.

But rock on Gary is my favorite character, i have an airfreshener that hangs in my car which is shaped like Gary LOL.
Old 06-27-2006, 09:08 PM
Saratoga

Quote:

How old are you b/c i think little kids are too young to be reading some of this.

But rock on Gary is my favorite character, i have an airfreshener that hangs in my car which is shaped like Gary LOL.
Hi Flowing T and well i know you can't see me but i am doing goo goo eyes at you you sexy man. How's your train doing? have you had any passangers lately?????
Old 06-27-2006, 09:09 PM
perfectpony

Quote:

i'm not little, i'm just not very good with writting. i'm trying really hard to get bettar.
Old 06-27-2006, 09:19 PM
flowing tail

Quote:
Originally Posted by my miss storm cat
Hi Flowing T and well i know you can't see me but i am doing goo goo eyes at you you sexy man. How's your train doing? have you had any passangers lately?????
Howdy there my beautiful conductress.

would you like to drive my train? it has been empty too long and yearns to carry passengers to the destination of their choice. Currently we have a special going to dark and mysterious caves that i know you will enjoy to explore.
Old 06-27-2006, 09:22 PM
flowing tail

Quote:
i'm not little, i'm just not very good with writting. i'm trying really hard to get bettar.
How old are you (just legal/not will suffice)? are you a dude or a hot chick?
Old 06-27-2006, 09:25 PM
perfectpony

Quote:
How old are you (just legal/not will suffice)? are you a dude or a hot chick?
i am seventeen.

i am a girl!! boys don't talk about pretty ponies do they?
Old 06-27-2006, 09:29 PM
flowing tail

Quote:
i am seventeen.

i am a girl!! boys don't talk about pretty ponies do they?
Well that sounds too young to be in esoteric hearing about my exploits getting all these chicks to ride my train but you don't even know anything about what that means, so maybe we disguised it enough so nobody gets arrested here lol.

PS my name sounds like a girl but obviously i am not
Old 06-27-2006, 09:33 PM
perfectpony

what do you mean arrasted?

i have a boyfriend!
Old 06-27-2006, 09:36 PM
flowing tail

Quote:
what do you mean arrasted?

i have a boyfriend!
i mean you can't go out with a guy my age and do certain night time entertainment recreations.

How old is your boyfriend? does he treat you good
Old 06-27-2006, 09:37 PM
perfectpony

Quote:
i mean you can't go out with a guy my age and do certain night time entertainment recreations.

How old is your boyfriend? does he treat you good

how old are you?

hes 17 also.
Old 06-27-2006, 09:45 PM
flowing tail

Quote:
how old are you?

hes 17 also.
23, finishing college

Guess i need to move on here
Old 06-27-2006, 09:46 PM
perfectpony

Quote:
23, finishing college

Guess i need to move on here

prolly!

not only is he my boyfriend, hes my bffae!
Old 06-27-2006, 09:47 PM
flowing tail

Quote:
prolly!

not only is he my boyfriend, hes my bffae!
Tell us about this great guy. How long have you been together
Old 06-27-2006, 09:51 PM
perfectpony

only like two months. but its so perfect!

hes kinda like my rockhardten! (teehee!)
Old 06-27-2006, 09:53 PM
flowing tail

Quote:
only like two months. but its so perfect!

hes kinda like my rockhardten! (teehee!)

Let me guess, you want to be a lawyer when you grow up? that would be cool. Stay with this guy, he will put you thru school if he is so perfect
Old 06-27-2006, 09:57 PM
perfectpony

Quote:

Let me guess, you want to be a lawyer when you grow up? that would be cool. Stay with this guy, he will put you thru school if he is so perfect
no!

most lawyars i know are ugly except the ones that do i think medicel malpractice. i think im realy realy pritty. i'm going to be a movie star.

what are you going to be when you grow up?