Derby Trail Forums

Go Back   Derby Trail Forums > Main Forum > The Paddock
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Today's Posts

Old 07-13-2006, 06:31 PM
oracle80

Default Hollywood huge payoffs today/carryover

Hollywood already had nothing but double digit winners in the 1st 4 legs of the pik-6, but the 7th went to a 35-1 shot. Ok kiddies, get out the highlighters and pens and start preparing for tomorrow's late night carryover at Hollywood.
Old 07-13-2006, 08:05 PM
Super Mod.. and Super Fly

Quote:
Originally Posted by oracle80
Hollywood already had nothing but double digit winners in the 1st 4 legs of the pik-6, but the 7th went to a 35-1 shot. Ok kiddies, get out the highlighters and pens and start preparing for tomorrow's late night carryover at Hollywood.
You don't find it slightly odd that there's a carryover every day out there? It's like roulette or darts playing that nonsense.
Old 07-13-2006, 08:06 PM
oracle80

Ateam to be honest I think this is the first carryover out there since 4th of July weekend. There were none last week and none yesterday. WIll be giving it a look anyways.
Old 07-13-2006, 08:11 PM
Del Mar

There is no logic to Southern California racing anymore. While I enjoy Santa Anita in the winter and spring, Hollywood and Delmar have become completely unplayable. Short fields, impossible horses. What a complete waste of time & energy.
Old 07-13-2006, 08:12 PM
Super Mod.. and Super Fly

If that's true, that's gotta be a record for Hollywood. Just seems like this meet, there's a carryover every day and then it mysteriously gets hit on the Friday night cards despite a bunch of impossible horses. Fishy as ****.
Old 07-13-2006, 08:13 PM
oracle80

Quote:
Originally Posted by ateamstupid
If that's true, that's gotta be a record for Hollywood. Just seems like this meet, there's a carryover every day and then it mysteriously gets hit on the Friday night cards despite a bunch of impossible horses. Fishy as ****.
Oh I agree with you Ateam, totally. But we caught one(and only one) that put us up for the meet and then some. Still stings though, that bad ride the bomb got in a narrow loss in the first leg to the fave probably meant the difference between 40 grand and 400 grand. Only 3 more days left of the place.
Old 07-13-2006, 09:43 PM
Saratoga

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gander
There is no logic to Southern California racing anymore. While I enjoy Santa Anita in the winter and spring, Hollywood and Delmar have become completely unplayable. Short fields, impossible horses. What a complete waste of time & energy.
Regarding Del Mar, you left out the best part..... the three stooges. Ooops, I mean the Del Mar stewards. Sorry... I tend to get them mixed up.

(Am I allowed to say that here?)
Old 07-13-2006, 09:55 PM
Flemington

Ateam,there should be a lot of Carryovers at HWD,BUT SOMEHOW (LIKE YESTERDAY)they get hit.Takes quite a bit to carry it out here.Too many fkrs buying it each day.
Old 07-13-2006, 11:26 PM
Randwyck

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gander
....... thats proposterous.....