Derby Trail Forums

Go Back   Derby Trail Forums > Main Forum > The Paddock
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Today's Posts

Old 07-13-2006, 06:54 PM
5'8".. but all man!

Quote:
Originally Posted by taoaracing
And again and round and round we go. Once again somebody has to bring up the harness stuff. Well good for you and dont try and tell me that t-breds dont have the same problem please you live a sheltered life. Blackthroat I see absolutley no difference in what I said as to what was just said about Hank Goldberg. But regardless MY opinion was he was a subpar trainer and brings nothing interesting to the table as far as commentary THATS MY OPINION like it or not . I have refrained from the other post and now I come on here and give an OPINION . I DONT NEED TO LISTEN TO HIS SHOW BECAUSE IT WAS ALREADY STATED WHAT HE HAD SAID . Im a Fair individual and just because I have a differing opinion of what the majority thinks here Im still aloud to voice that opinion and if you do not like my opinion you can either disagree silently or say something either way is fine with me .

Im pretty sure somebody was just complaining about a certain churchill downs race? hmmmm

Yo...if you are the dude that calls the races at The Meadows...you are the shizzle. That MO FO can make grass growing sound exciting....LOVE that dude.
Old 07-13-2006, 06:57 PM
taoaracing

And furthermore . Why shall I admit error of an OPINION of a man . This is not error it's an OPINION. Error would be admitting that you have any relevance in the world of horse racing besides commenting on this board and the espn board. Oh wait maybe your that Quinn guy from the espn broadcasts whom asked lost in the fogs owner how it compared to storming the beaches of normandy and owning a great race horse? Thats probably you now that I think about it more.
Old 07-13-2006, 07:02 PM
5'8".. but all man!

Quote:
Originally Posted by timmgirvan
Prayers with ya, Kev....keep us posted! TMG

Thanks Timm....everything should be fine.
Old 07-13-2006, 07:06 PM
5'8".. but all man!

oh yeah...back to the original topic of this thread....Ms. Edwards could love me if she got to know me...

As Smokey from "Friday" said...."Give me 3 1/2 minutes...maybe even 4..."
Old 07-13-2006, 07:12 PM
The Curragh

quote of the day

Quote:
Originally Posted by GPK
oh yeah...back to the original topic of this thread....Ms. Edwards could love me if she got to know me...

As Smokey from "Friday" said...."Give me 3 1/2 minutes...maybe even 4..."
Old 07-13-2006, 08:18 PM
Del Mar

Some of those harness race calls give me severe migraine headaches. I dont know whats worse, hearing those calls or hearing Hank Goldberg blabble blabble blabble. You can tell he was out swigging whiskey the night before, his cheeks are always red and he looks like hes about to combust. I cant believe ESPN hires him, they must be hard up for race analysts.

So glad baseball gets better treatment in that department.
Old 07-13-2006, 08:22 PM
5'8".. but all man!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gander
Some of those harness race calls give me severe migraine headaches. I dont know whats worse, hearing those calls or hearing Hank Goldberg blabble blabble blabble. You can tell he was out swigging whiskey the night before, his cheeks are always red and he looks like hes about to combust. I cant believe ESPN hires him, they must be hard up for race analysts.

So glad baseball gets better treatment in that department.

Timmy....im telling you man...spend a Wed. night with me at the OTB, in the smoking section, playing Balmoral Park all night....its heaven man....
Old 07-13-2006, 08:25 PM
Del Mar

Kevin- I love your company so it probably would be heaven. Seeing you yell at the TV for some pocket rocket to get it done. That would be great!
If you and I lived remotely close to each other I think my marriage would have as good a shot as the Braves do of catching the Mets.
Old 07-13-2006, 08:27 PM
5'8".. but all man!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gander
Kevin- I love your company so it probably would be heaven. Seeing you yell at the TV for some pocket rocket to get it done. That would be great!
If you and I lived remotely close to each other I think my marriage would have as good a shot as the Braves do of catching the Mets.

but we would be so rich from all the winners....

Leaving for the beach in the morning. I will give you a call sometime this weekend and give you the heads up.
Old 07-13-2006, 08:28 PM
Del Mar

I forgot. Have a great time, going to be hot everywhere. Give me a buzz.
Old 07-13-2006, 09:58 PM
Bold Brooklynite

Jeanine is an excellent reporter ... as well as a babe ... but ... let's face it ...

... she can never compare to racing's biggest female media star ... and hot superbabe ... the incredible ... the one-and-only ...

... Jan Rushton !!!
Old 07-13-2006, 10:04 PM
Newmarket

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bold Brooklynite
Jeanine is an excellent reporter ... as well as a babe ... but ... let's face it ...

... she can never compare to racing's biggest female media star ... and hot superbabe ... the incredible ... the one-and-only ...

... Jan Rushton !!!
Are you just having fun or are you serious. I have to confess, I'm a big JR fan.
Old 07-13-2006, 10:11 PM
Bold Brooklynite

Quote:
Originally Posted by ArlJim78
Are you just having fun or are you serious. I have to confess, I'm a big JR fan.
Is it Jan you really like ... or is it the hats?
Old 07-13-2006, 10:13 PM
Newmarket

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bold Brooklynite
Is it Jan you really like ... or is it the hats?
it's something about the whole package, hat's and all.
Old 07-13-2006, 10:18 PM
Bold Brooklynite

Quote:
Originally Posted by ArlJim78
it's something about the whole package, hat's and all.
Yeah ... she's got that undefinable je-ne-sais-quoi ... that charismatic aura ...

... I don't know if it's the hats ... or the outfits ... or the big ... ummm ... the big ... ahhh ... the big teeth ...

... but I'm drawn to her like a fly to paper.
Old 07-14-2006, 07:18 AM
Randwyck

I don't have a problem with Jan personally, but I have to admit it's annoying when she can't get simple sentences out of her mouth without stumbling........ugh, it's hard to listen to.
Old 07-14-2006, 08:49 AM
Monmouth Park

Christine Oliveraes on TVG. Enough said. Honestly not sure that is her name. That woman is smokin'.
Old 07-14-2006, 09:01 AM
Keeneland

Quote:
Originally Posted by GPK
but we would be so rich from all the winners....

Leaving for the beach in the morning. I will give you a call sometime this weekend and give you the heads up.
Guess I'm late in this, but have a good weekend Kev.
Old 07-14-2006, 09:09 AM
Santa Anita

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cajungator26
Guess I'm late in this, but have a good weekend Kev.

I was late too Cajun. I PMed him this morning because my email has been down for three to four days now. It is getting a little annoying. If you talk to kev can you tell him to have a great weekend on the beach? Thanks.

Oh and I like Jeanne Edwards. She use to be my favorite. But you all know who my fave announcer is now.

Last edited by Buffymommy : 07-14-2006 at 09:21 AM.
Old 07-14-2006, 09:20 AM
Atlantic City Race Course

I met Thea Andrews once....drop dead good looking and really nice to boot. Canadian, too!