Derby Trail Forums

Go Back   Derby Trail Forums > Sports Bar & Grill
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Today's Posts

Old 05-21-2008, 09:18 AM
Hialeah Park

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Bid
The more I watch Delucci the easier it is to see why Wedge was coinflipping on who to play. Delucci has some terrible at bats, and seems to be lost
I know you and MoAv were shredding Cronk earlier, but I can't believe what has happened to him. Probably one of the Top 5 feared hitters in the AL 2-3 years ago, and now this?? wow
Old 05-21-2008, 09:51 AM
Thistley Downs

Wedge...destroyer of young talent.

Hafner is a walking has been.
Old 05-21-2008, 10:05 AM
Hialeah Park

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mortimer
Wedge...destroyer of young talent.

Hafner is a walking has been.
what is he though..26 or something?
maaaaan
Old 05-21-2008, 10:06 AM
Thistley Downs

Quote:
Originally Posted by GBBob
what is he though..26 or something?
maaaaan

Hafner?

He's 30 or 31.
Old 05-21-2008, 10:11 AM
Hialeah Park

Quote:
Hafner?

He's 30 or 31.
ok

wow

i am aging too fast then

you're right...sh*t can his butt..thought he still might have been salvageable
his bat looks slow
among other things..I always wondered if that nasty face shot he took from Buerhle ever bothered him?
Old 05-21-2008, 10:21 AM
Thistley Downs

Quote:
ok

wow

i am aging too fast then

you're right...sh*t can his butt..thought he still might have been salvageable
his bat looks slow
among other things..I always wondered if that nasty face shot he took from Buerhle ever bothered him?
Actually it did not.

Thew Indians made a huge mistake with him---an arthritic dh who was in the slump of his life....not the time to go 5 for 65 .
Old 05-21-2008, 10:24 AM
Hialeah Park

Quote:
Actually it did not.

Thew Indians made a huge mistake with him---an arthritic dh who was in the slump of his life....not the time to go 5 for 65 .

which is also how he has opened the season

more tomorrow..Byrd vs Velazquez tonight...good match up
Old 05-21-2008, 10:29 AM
Thistley Downs

Quote:
which is also how he has opened the season

more tomorrow..Byrd vs Velazquez tonight...good match up

Really..he has has been written all over him......head goes off the ball.....shoulder flies out....NO IDEA of the strike zone anymore.....tries to pull everything.

That dog just don't hunt.
Old 05-22-2008, 09:14 AM
Hialeah Park

Can Here's Jhonny PLEEEEEEEEZE start tonight...

purty puh-lease?

xxoo
ozzie
Old 05-22-2008, 12:10 PM
Thistley Downs

Quote:
Can Here's Jhonny PLEEEEEEEEZE start tonight...

purty puh-lease?

xxoo
ozzie

Oh I'm sure Wedgies little cherub will.....and with luck you will see Dom Delouise in left again.

Don't ya just love our dh?
Old 05-22-2008, 12:43 PM
Thistley Downs

I agree it's meaningless. Doesn't explain your infatuation with obliterating the frozen one every single opportunity you get. If you really don't care why the infatuation with the frozen one?? Don't understand that.

I knew I would find this quality garbage amongst your trash.

You fool,MainCourse.

I merely expose the FROZEN ONE for what he is...to counter your fellatio-poo offerings to him as well as others like you..which is almost everyone.

You extol upon his virtues at every triple double and the like.....we lose...it's his inept teammates fault...we win...it's only because of him.

The baby is allowed to do as he pleases. The owner through the coach allows this. Anyone who has watched long enough sees offensive pow wows at the bench like no other you have ever seen.Either James leads the huddle and Brown stays out....or James sits back looking up at his stats as Brown tries to imagine something different to do on offense...and then James tells his other 4 to do something different.

Well the baby came up with 35% and 23%.....and that seemed to be just fine with Brown.

Now you will say---"Well he had to shoot because no one else can."....that's what your cavernous cranium will spew.

I say.........35% and 23%..........let's give someone else a shot at being so feeble. Maybe by mistake,of course, they could do better.

It would be hard to do worse.
Old 05-22-2008, 04:46 PM
Santa Anita

That's fine. I have already apologized for calling his teammates zeroes if I really did do that long ago. I still think he's the best player on the team. My empty headed cranium honestly believes that. He has his flaws without question...I have already stated no matter what happened in game 7...his 2 for 18 in game one lost the series. ..it's offseason now...I'm concentrating on the Tribe til October and they have many issues as well. Great basketball player is LeBron no matter what you say.

What honestly do you want from me??

Last edited by horseofcourse : 05-22-2008 at 04:56 PM.
Old 05-22-2008, 04:52 PM
Santa Anita

Cavs season is over. Your abilities on analyzing Cleveland sports have been proven well above mine time and time again. I'm guessing if I say Sabathia has pitched 6 really good games in a row now, there would be problems with that statement to be completely ripped to shreds. Have at it. I will make that statement.
Old 05-22-2008, 05:08 PM
Thistley Downs

Quote:
Originally Posted by horseofcourse
That's fine. I have already apologized for calling his teammates zeroes if I really did do that long ago. I still think he's the best player on the team. My empty headed cranium honestly believes that. He has his flaws without question...I have already stated no matter what happened in game 7...his 2 for 18 in game one lost the series. ..it's offseason now...I'm concentrating on the Tribe til October and they have many issues as well. Great basketball player is LeBron no matter what you say.

What honestly do you want from me??
I have said he is the best player on the team.....but considering what does hold him back ( him) I consider him a great athlete,but not a great bb player.

I don't think you get it.

Please....don't reply.
Old 05-22-2008, 05:12 PM
Thistley Downs

Quote:
Originally Posted by horseofcourse
Cavs season is over. Your abilities on analyzing Cleveland sports have been proven well above mine time and time again. I'm guessing if I say Sabathia has pitched 6 really good games in a row now, there would be problems with that statement to be completely ripped to shreds. Have at it. I will make that statement.
Oh he has...but the first 4 were perhaps the worst I have ever seen....from anyone. Do you recall the 13.50 era?

And so...we will see how the rest plays out.

My thought is right about now he's getting shaky again. He'll go out to the mound in his next start....take his warm up throws.....stop and pray---then look over his left shoulder to see who's at short.

He'll see

He'll turn towards the plate and say "Oh my God."
Old 05-22-2008, 05:13 PM
Santa Anita

Here is my whole story Mortimer. I am a life long Cleveland fan having gown up in the region and I mistakingly thought LeBron helps one of those said teams win games.

I honestly do not think LeBron is a god or even close to that status...just a really good basketball player who has flaws but has been an overall positive.

I think Sabathia has been a really good pitcher for another of those Cleveland teams who also has many flaws but has been an overall positive as well.

Evidently, those two beliefs have opened me up to endless ridicule from the "Morty"!

thank you...I will now continue with my garbage dispersal.

Sincerely,
Main Course!!
Old 05-22-2008, 05:17 PM
Santa Anita

Quote:
Oh he has...but the first 4 were perhaps the worst I have ever seen....from anyone. Do you recall the 13.50 era?

And so...we will see how the rest plays out.

My thought is right about now he's getting shaky again. He'll go out to the mound in his next start....take his warm up throws.....stop and pray---then look over his left shoulder to see who's at short.

He'll see

He'll turn towards the plate and say "Oh my God."
Agreed...defending J-honey is much worse than a defense of frozen one or fat lefty...and that defense is running on empty. J-honey is simply one of the mass of uselessness on that team who doesn't stand on the hill.
Old 05-22-2008, 05:19 PM
Thistley Downs

I'll tell you what....join us in SnowyWoods ( won't you ?)and give the address of the home in which you grew up in Cleveland.

OK?
Old 05-22-2008, 05:26 PM
Santa Anita

Quote:
I'll tell you what....join us in SnowyWoods ( won't you ?)and give the address of the home in which you grew up in Cleveland.

OK?

I'm a Canton boy. Spent 3 years in Parma and the rest of my formative years in the HOF city.
Old 05-22-2008, 06:53 PM
Thistley Downs

Canton's a fine place....I'll forgive you on Parma.