Derby Trail Forums

Go Back   Derby Trail Forums > Sports Bar & Grill
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
  #21  
Old 11-26-2019, 09:23 AM
Alabama Stakes's Avatar
Alabama Stakes Alabama Stakes is offline
Arlington Park
 
Join Date: Jan 2010
Location: suffolk downs
Posts: 4,429
Default

I disagree Jim. This is not a regular game or opponent. This opponent is 99-1 when leading at half and you have a chance to tie, you better keep going. If you don't make it on 4th down, you make a stop and get the ball back and try again.
__________________
See Double, Bet Triples.
Reply With Quote
  #22  
Old 11-26-2019, 12:54 PM
jms62's Avatar
jms62 jms62 is offline
Saratoga
 
Join Date: Mar 2007
Posts: 17,558
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Alabama Stakes View Post
I disagree Jim. This is not a regular game or opponent. This opponent is 99-1 when leading at half and you have a chance to tie, you better keep going. If you don't make it on 4th down, you make a stop and get the ball back and try again.
That stat means nothing to me when I am trying to win the current game. I need 2 scores to win regardless (assuming not going for 2). I will take one of them now and try and win it on next possession. Just the way I would approach it.
Reply With Quote
  #23  
Old 11-26-2019, 01:18 PM
Alabama Stakes's Avatar
Alabama Stakes Alabama Stakes is offline
Arlington Park
 
Join Date: Jan 2010
Location: suffolk downs
Posts: 4,429
Default

Would you have punted or gone for it on 4th down and 12 with 3 timeouts left ?
__________________
See Double, Bet Triples.
Reply With Quote
  #24  
Old 11-26-2019, 01:51 PM
jms62's Avatar
jms62 jms62 is offline
Saratoga
 
Join Date: Mar 2007
Posts: 17,558
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Alabama Stakes View Post
Would you have punted or gone for it on 4th down and 12 with 3 timeouts left ?
With 1 Minute and 49 seconds left. Absolutely would go for it. If you punt there and they get a first down it is over. If you stop them you probably are looking at less than a minute with no time outs.
Reply With Quote
  #25  
Old 11-26-2019, 06:44 PM
casp0555's Avatar
casp0555 casp0555 is offline
Saratoga
 
Join Date: Feb 2012
Location: Humble,Texas
Posts: 16,581
Default

how about a Thanksgiving parlay?

I'm leaning this way...will pull the trigger Wednesday night

CHICAGO BEARS
-170
BUFFALO BILLS
+6.5-110
NEW ORLEANS SAINTS
-6.5-110

$100 to win $479 at the moment...may change
__________________
"Wise men talk because they have something to say, fools talk because they have to say something" - Plato
Reply With Quote
  #26  
Old 11-27-2019, 09:11 AM
jms62's Avatar
jms62 jms62 is offline
Saratoga
 
Join Date: Mar 2007
Posts: 17,558
Default

Was listening to Sirius Fantasy channel yesterday when news of Driskell came down and was able to get down on Bears before news affected market.. For tomorrow

Bears ML -156
Bils +7 -115


$100 Parlay +649

Bears M/L -156
Saints M/L -310
Bills M/L +245
Reply With Quote
  #27  
Old 11-29-2019, 12:39 AM
Alabama Stakes's Avatar
Alabama Stakes Alabama Stakes is offline
Arlington Park
 
Join Date: Jan 2010
Location: suffolk downs
Posts: 4,429
Default

Great job today guys.
Friday College Noon Wahoo
Virginia +3 -120 $240-200

Back with Saturday and Sunday
__________________
See Double, Bet Triples.

Last edited by Alabama Stakes : 11-29-2019 at 02:16 AM.
Reply With Quote
  #28  
Old 11-30-2019, 01:47 PM
casp0555's Avatar
casp0555 casp0555 is offline
Saratoga
 
Join Date: Feb 2012
Location: Humble,Texas
Posts: 16,581
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Alabama Stakes View Post
Great job today guys.
Friday College Noon Wahoo
Virginia +3 -120 $240-200

Back with Saturday and Sunday
what a dinger.....nice hit
__________________
"Wise men talk because they have something to say, fools talk because they have to say something" - Plato
Reply With Quote
  #29  
Old 11-30-2019, 06:00 PM
casp0555's Avatar
casp0555 casp0555 is offline
Saratoga
 
Join Date: Feb 2012
Location: Humble,Texas
Posts: 16,581
Default

I sure miss Keith Jackson...
__________________
"Wise men talk because they have something to say, fools talk because they have to say something" - Plato
Reply With Quote
  #30  
Old 11-30-2019, 06:05 PM
Alabama Stakes's Avatar
Alabama Stakes Alabama Stakes is offline
Arlington Park
 
Join Date: Jan 2010
Location: suffolk downs
Posts: 4,429
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by casp0555 View Post
I sure miss Keith Jackson...
Whoa , Nellie

Saturday night’s alright for fighting

Colorado +28’ 110-100 hoping that Utah has the Arizona hangover
Texas A&M +17 $110-100 hoping that LSU looking a little ahead to SEC championship game.
UNC -11 $110-$100 . The heels should enjoy putting a whupping on the poor kids at State
Back tomorrow with Pro
__________________
See Double, Bet Triples.
Reply With Quote
  #31  
Old 11-30-2019, 06:21 PM
casp0555's Avatar
casp0555 casp0555 is offline
Saratoga
 
Join Date: Feb 2012
Location: Humble,Texas
Posts: 16,581
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Alabama Stakes View Post
Whoa , Nellie

Saturday night’s alright for fighting

Colorado +28’ 110-100 hoping that Utah has the Arizona hangover
Texas A&M +17 $110-100 hoping that LSU looking a little ahead to SEC championship game.
UNC -11 $110-$100 . The heels should enjoy putting a whupping on the poor kids at State
Back tomorrow with Pro
I don't think so....Tigers are still super pissed about the 7 OT beat down they got last Thanksgiving, Coach O can still smell that pre-mature Gatorade bath. Maybe it will rain
G'luck!!
__________________
"Wise men talk because they have something to say, fools talk because they have to say something" - Plato
Reply With Quote
  #32  
Old 11-30-2019, 06:27 PM
casp0555's Avatar
casp0555 casp0555 is offline
Saratoga
 
Join Date: Feb 2012
Location: Humble,Texas
Posts: 16,581
Default

NAVY-8.5-112

Under
68-105 Oklahoma vs Oklahoma State

ARIZONA STATE -13.5-112

laying $50 to get $300
__________________
"Wise men talk because they have something to say, fools talk because they have to say something" - Plato
Reply With Quote
  #33  
Old 12-01-2019, 12:43 PM
Alabama Stakes's Avatar
Alabama Stakes Alabama Stakes is offline
Arlington Park
 
Join Date: Jan 2010
Location: suffolk downs
Posts: 4,429
Default Sunday Unders

Balt under 45. 110-100
Denver under 38 110-100
KC under 49. 220-200
Washington +11’ 220-200
__________________
See Double, Bet Triples.
Reply With Quote
  #34  
Old 12-01-2019, 12:50 PM
jms62's Avatar
jms62 jms62 is offline
Saratoga
 
Join Date: Mar 2007
Posts: 17,558
Default

49ers +5.5 -105
Titans +2.5 -105
Jets. -3 -105
Rams -3 -115

Parlay +621

Packers ML -290
Jets. ML -160
49er’s. ML +230
Reply With Quote
  #35  
Old 12-01-2019, 02:52 PM
casp0555's Avatar
casp0555 casp0555 is offline
Saratoga
 
Join Date: Feb 2012
Location: Humble,Texas
Posts: 16,581
Default Pats

ESPN reported that they have so many ill that they used two planes to transport the team top Houston....I still have concerns with taking the Texans money-line. However...they have 12 (1 out) players listed as questionable due to illness, 7 or 8 defensive including Gilmore, Williams, and Hightower. Edelman has a bum shoulder and could go out anytime

I going to donate $100 in hopes of winning $151
__________________
"Wise men talk because they have something to say, fools talk because they have to say something" - Plato
Reply With Quote
  #36  
Old 12-02-2019, 07:14 PM
casp0555's Avatar
casp0555 casp0555 is offline
Saratoga
 
Join Date: Feb 2012
Location: Humble,Texas
Posts: 16,581
Default

I'll take the winnings from last night and invest in the Seahawks -3

100/-105
__________________
"Wise men talk because they have something to say, fools talk because they have to say something" - Plato
Reply With Quote
  #37  
Old 12-07-2019, 10:51 AM
jms62's Avatar
jms62 jms62 is offline
Saratoga
 
Join Date: Mar 2007
Posts: 17,558
Default

This Week

All bets to win $100

Steelers -1.5 -115
Seahawks +1 -110
Titans -2.5 -120
Colts +3 +100
Panthers +3.5 -115
49er's +2.5 -110

3 Team ML Parlay 100 to win 657.23

Steelers -130
Seahawks +100
49er's +114
Reply With Quote
  #38  
Old 12-07-2019, 11:54 AM
Alabama Stakes's Avatar
Alabama Stakes Alabama Stakes is offline
Arlington Park
 
Join Date: Jan 2010
Location: suffolk downs
Posts: 4,429
Default College championship Saturday

Baylor +10 (buy hook ) 120-100
UAB. +8 110-100
UL Laf +6 110-100
Memphis -9’ (buy hook) 120-100
Georgia +7 220-200
Ohio St -15’ 110-100
Clemson -28 110-100
__________________
See Double, Bet Triples.
Reply With Quote
  #39  
Old 12-07-2019, 12:14 PM
casp0555's Avatar
casp0555 casp0555 is offline
Saratoga
 
Join Date: Feb 2012
Location: Humble,Texas
Posts: 16,581
Default

CFB - [110] Oklahoma -9-109
CFB - [113] Cincinnati University +9-109
CFB - [118] LSU -7-107
CFB - [120] Ohio State -15.5 -111

$40 to win $500
__________________
"Wise men talk because they have something to say, fools talk because they have to say something" - Plato
Reply With Quote
  #40  
Old 12-08-2019, 01:15 AM
Alabama Stakes's Avatar
Alabama Stakes Alabama Stakes is offline
Arlington Park
 
Join Date: Jan 2010
Location: suffolk downs
Posts: 4,429
Default

Disaster yesterday -570
Denver +10 220-200
Oak +3 220-200
Seattle under 48 110-100
__________________
See Double, Bet Triples.
Reply With Quote
Reply


Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

vB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Forum Jump


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 06:48 AM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.6.8
Copyright ©2000 - 2020, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.