Derby Trail Forums

Go Back   Derby Trail Forums > Main Forum > The Paddock
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Today's Posts

Closed Thread

Old 10-07-2006, 05:09 PM
Ak-Sar-Ben

Default I own you Oracle

I will take that lunch bet from you next time you are in NY or at Saratoga. I think Silver Train is still running. Henny DESTROYED him.

How about my 4 pick 6 singles. All four won. I believe you said 3 would lose. That Dylan Thomas you liked look great. Please.

How about Circular Quay too. The horse that you said "could not be beaten by another 2yr old". Yeah right.

Lastly. HOW ABOUT THEM YANKEES!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Looks like 0 for 4 today for you Oracle. Or should we start calling you Arod? LOL. Big reputation who can't put up on the big days. LOL.

Last edited by Nostradamus : 10-07-2006 at 05:37 PM.
Old 10-07-2006, 05:23 PM
Super Mod.. and Super Fly

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nostradamus
I will take that lunch bet from you next time you are in NY or at Saratoga. I think Silver Train is still running. Henny DESTROYED him.

How about my 4 pick 6 singles. All four won. I believe you said 3 would lose. Please.

How about Circular Quay too. The horse that you said "could not be beaten by another 2yr old". Yeah right.

Looks like 0 for 4 today for you Oracle. Or should we start calling you Arod? LOL. Big reputation who can't put up on the big days. LOL.
And then you cry when I lock your posts. Go ahead and tell me what purpose this thing serves other than to cause trouble, which is the reason for 90% of your other posts.
Old 10-07-2006, 05:23 PM
Ak-Sar-Ben

Now that I am done humiliating you, and proved my superiority over you, I am going to stop posting here. I will find you at the spa next summer for my free lunch.
Old 10-07-2006, 06:43 PM
Hialeah Park

Quote:
Now that I am done humiliating you, and proved my superiority over you, I am going to stop posting here. I will find you at the spa next summer for my free lunch.
Does this mean you're not showing up for "The Big Time in the Slime"?
What am I going to do with all this lime jello?
As my chickens always say..."Bwawk! bwack, cluck."

Do you still want the pink speedos I got for you?
Old 10-07-2006, 11:30 PM
Ak-Sar-Ben

Thumbs down

Quote:

How about my 4 pick 6 singles. All four won. I believe you said 3 would lose. That Dylan Thomas you liked look great. Please.

You are like 0-100 and now you get home the favorite and your somebody get a life. How bout DT in JCGC and Shirroco in the ARC you could of picked any other horse in the race and would of did better. Oracle spoted a G1 winner before he ran, YOU can't pick a winner after they win a G1
Old 10-07-2006, 11:31 PM
Ak-Sar-Ben

Default Time To Throw A Party

Quote:

Good your lack of knowledge will NOT be missed
Old 10-08-2006, 08:17 AM
Newmarket

Exclamation Ya...RIGHT!

Quote:
Nosturd gone? The whiner will be back, he doesn't have anything else to do but post his MEANINGLESS threads. I wonder if he REALLY exists...

http://www.hickoryhillhoff.blogspot.com/
Old 10-08-2006, 09:37 AM
top predator.

Nostradamus...if you want to have a p*ssing match with oracle take it up in a PM...this is not the place for it.

And please do us all a favor and go away.