Derby Trail Forums

Go Back   Derby Trail Forums > Sports Bar & Grill
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Today's Posts

Old 09-09-2011, 10:45 AM
Woodbine

Default First NFL Player born in the 90's

Nice debut for Randall Cobb yesterday. He is the first NFL player to be born in the 1990's.

108 yard TD kickoff return (thanks to John Kuhn for a little help)
2 catches 35 yards and a TD (which he ran the wrong route on)

Give this guy some time and some knowledge from DD and Jennings and he can be something special.

Anyone need a WR? James Jones is available
Old 09-09-2011, 11:32 AM
Hialeah Park

Quote:
Originally Posted by wiphan View Post
Nice debut for Randall Cobb yesterday. He is the first NFL player to be born in the 1990's.

108 yard TD kickoff return (thanks to John Kuhn for a little help)
2 catches 35 yards and a TD (which he ran the wrong route on)

Give this guy some time and some knowledge from DD and Jennings and he can be something special.

Anyone need a WR? James Jones is available
I thought I was watching an arena game last night. You don't realize how idiotic the new kick-off rule is until you see it in real game action. They should just put a net behind the endzone and make it a live ball.

Other than that, good start to the season. I'll give the D a pass because it was New Orleans after all and they will hang 30 pts on anyone anytime. Good thing they were 1-5 in the red zone though.

Heard an interesting stat this morning..In last 15 years, only 24% of teams that lose their opening game make the playoffs...You hear that Bears??
Old 09-09-2011, 11:44 AM
Woodbine

Quote:
Originally Posted by GBBob View Post
I thought I was watching an arena game last night. You don't realize how idiotic the new kick-off rule is until you see it in real game action. They should just put a net behind the endzone and make it a live ball.

Other than that, good start to the season. I'll give the D a pass because it was New Orleans after all and they will hang 30 pts on anyone anytime. Good thing they were 1-5 in the red zone though.

Heard an interesting stat this morning..In last 15 years, only 24% of teams that lose their opening game make the playoffs...You hear that Bears??
That kickoff rule is really bad. D played good when they needed to (i.e. red zone), however I am not sure how bad T. Williams injury is. I still don't believe in Jared Bush.

Bears will most likely start the season 0-3